Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) (2394 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Hit 5million , Lose All To Bet9ja Virtual Bet / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello guys

Today I went to visit a friend of mine who owns a bet9ja shop who just relocated to a different area

When I got there , within 4mins two guys came in and shooting on top of their voices and dragging one guy outside to retrieve the money he's owing them

I don't understand Yoruba that much , so i asked someone what's going on

The person I asked said , he's owing those people money from the virtual game he played in their shop which is 112,000 one hundred and twelve thousand
I shock

Small time they started slapping him one after the other while others laughed but I didn't see anything funny there but annoying

He played the game in a different shop and he was loosing, yet he continued and told them he has money in his bank account, not knowing he's hoping on winning, which he didn't , he later told them he wants to withdraw that's how he ran away
And he's switched to another shop , which is my friend's shop and he's owing my friend 12,700 twelve thousand seven hundred
And he's a family man with children

According to him :
He said he has a rich uncle who gave him 4,350,000 four million three hundred and fifty thousand naira
He put all the money inside his bet9ja online account, before he could notice he's already loosed 3million naira already and that was 3yrs ago and his uncle now abandoned him

Now let's see your own experience

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by jumper524(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
me I finally stop or control my virtual addiction the day I treek from CD plaza in gwags to unibuja mini campus.

my guy I saved 15k as a student myself to buy some items in the market, the spirit of virtual dragged me, finish everything the first night but I sha see transport return that night.
the next morning I catch one freshers(maga) when dey find hostel space to buy.

dat year hostel marraz cast for unibuja because of ASUU strike and other related matters.
Na so I give the maga space without papers for 20k.
the guy give me 15k first saying he go balance me next week.
I comot 1k go buy bed from other students for am then hold the rest.
I begin thankGOD for second lifeline, Na so the spirit begin draw me again.
o.o the only thing I chop that day Na egrow and youghurt.
Na so I finish the whole money for virtual oo.

Omo as I begin treek go back school that night.
Na dere I get sense.
I know obviously say virtual get strong spirit.
I come open Nairalander dey look for virtual victims related tread.
Omo I know say we dey into big trouble.
mybown sef Na play.
but I sha thankGod today, I no send virtual atall.
the spirit no dey draw me atall.
even if I play I dey find am ugly.
I no dey enjoy am atall.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Like if you think bet9ja virtual is evil, share if you believe in "RISING". shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Kharol1234: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
jumper524:
me I finally stop or control my virtual addiction the day I treek from CD plaza in gwags to unibuja mini campus.

my guy I saved 15k as a student myself to buy some items in the market, the spirit of virtual dragged me, finish everything the first night but I sha see transport return that night.
the next morning I catch one freshers(maga) when dey find hostel space to buy.

dat year hostel marraz cast for unibuja because of ASUU strike and other related matters.
Na so I give the maga space without papers for 20k.
the guy give me 15k first saying he go balance me next week.
I comot 1k go buy bed from other students for am then hold the rest.
I begin thankGOD for second lifeline, Na so the spirit begin draw me again.
o.o the only thing I chop that day Na egrow and youghurt.
Na so I finish the whole money for virtual oo.

Omo as I begin treek go back school that night.
Na dere I get sense.
I know obviously say virtual get strong spirit.
I come open Nairalander dey look for virtual victims related tread.
Omo I know say we dey into big trouble.
mybown sef Na play.
but I sha thankGod today, I no send virtual atall.
the spirit no dey draw me atall.
even if I play I dey find am ugly.
I no dey enjoy am atall.

Laugh wan kill me ooook

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by haiti007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
One word "destiny destroyer"
Just when you feel like leaving the betting shop with your last card, boom, another person has won 25k, thereby motivating the rest to stake their money. Only for the "baby" to eat it as usual, leaving you to bask in your brokenness.

Funny enough, when you return their the next day, you'll discover that the person that even won the 25k has offered almost 70-80% of the money after you left there the day before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:
One word "destiny destroyer"
Just when you feel like leaving the betting shop with your last card, boom, another person has won 25k, thereby motivating the rest to stake their money. Only for the "baby" to eat it as usual, leaving you to bask in your brokenness.

Funny enough, when you return their the next day, you'll discover that the person that even won the 25k has offered almost 70-80% of the money after you left there the day before.
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Olabode971(f): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2020
virtual don dey chop me since April 2015 till date... just name the amount. Any amount less than 6digits, virtual don collect ham from my hand virtually..

Last week I nearly chop #35k, only just 1error fa.. the tin pain me.

Well, for now, man broke so, no virtual again.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Starz825(m): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2020
that's the point
u see bet virtual and bookings... ain't investment plans.....(there are more biz the culprit could do with. his 4.3m the uncle gave him)
they just there for fun... that's why they tell you to bet responsibly....it's just like when you go out to drink...you are advised to drink responsibly...

he could have even gotten a bet9ja shop for himself with that huge money(that's investment).... this is exactly one of Robert kiyoski principles.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by latyph(m): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Virtual na bastard...I swear.....I don play 15 straight ticket wey u no chop before...two thing wey I notice be say, one, if u no get too much money , come go play am, e go give u money. second be say, if e chop u small like 1k abi 2k ,, u come leave am do like 30 minutes or 1 hour, u sleep come back come meet again, e go give u money.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by motionarena: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2020
I do play bet but neva virtual, I wonder how guys are addicted to that stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by jumper524(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
my guy no just try virtual, I swear that thing is evil.
the moment you chop from virtual Na big problem you buy.
I swear no matter who u be, u go dey restless until you return that money back still loose more join.
that thing is spiritual.
especially the bet9ja own.
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by jumper524(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2020
for those hoping to stop virtual, here how I managed my addiction.

a real addict won't go to virtual shop with 2h or 5h, so if you have small money with you, just go there and observe how it's ruining the life of others.
use your head, forget those when win that day, observe those when don enter big trouble, and how them dey lose.
continue this for like four days, I'm sure it's enough for one to learn his or her lesson.
you go happy for yourself even though your own worst.
gradually your interest for that evil spirit go just disappear.

learn to book running ticket and remove hope from winning.
if e come Na plus, if e no come u move on.

Virtual can never reward you.
it only worsen your life situation.
I never see who cheat virtual for this life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Offpoint: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2020
The hope of "I will win one day" is the greatest disease betters are suffering from

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Edyice: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Virtual games are programmed .

After all have bet , the programming change to the less odd.

It may takes days to see someone win big .. after all PETERS has been contributing since last week to pay PAUL

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Olabode971:
virtual don dey chop me since April 2015 till date... just name the amount. Any amount less than 6digits, virtual don collect ham from my hand virtually..

Last week I nearly chop #35k, only just 1error fa.. the tin pain me.

Well, for now, man broke so, no virtual again.

grin

Just learn when to quit , that's the main thing , and PL if for fun and not to earn

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Starz825:
that's the point
u see bet virtual and bookings... ain't investment plans.....(there are more biz the culprit could do with. his 4.3m the uncle gave him)
they just there for fun... that's why they tell you to bet responsibly....it's just like when you go out to drink...you are advised to drink responsibly...

he could have even gotten a bet9ja shop for himself with that huge money(that's investment).... this is exactly one of Robert kiyoski principles.

Nice one bruh

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2020
latyph:
Virtual na bastard...I swear.....I don play 15 straight ticket wey u no chop before...two thing wey I notice be say, one, if u no get too much money , come go play am, e go give u money. second be say, if e chop u small like 1k abi 2k ,, u come leave am do like 30 minutes or 1 hour, u sleep come back come meet again, e go give u money.
No be lie oooo , the thing na magic of his own grin
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:

No try am oo
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2020
jumper524:
my guy no just try virtual, I swear that thing is evil.
the moment you chop from virtual Na big problem you buy.
I swear no matter who u be, u go dey restless until you return that money back still loose more join.
that thing is spiritual.
especially the bet9ja own.

It's not evil but a business bro
Virtual is a game of fun to kill ur boredom
If you play it to earn you will loose
And if u play for fun u will earn
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by austine4real(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2020
angry angry

I remember when bet9ja gimme bonus

I go play virtual

Small time I just noticed that the money dey increase the tin sweet me oooh .

I call all my friends but plenty bottles even passersby join me hoping to win N25,0000000 if man City beat Watford when it was time to pay I don dey make mouth yap the woman wey dey sell beer as I com change my game when I log in

Omoh I lost taste , went blind, starts shivering infact can't even explain that's moment.

Well how I later settle the bill na God .

Virtual is evil run away from it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by PattyMike(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2020
I did play virtual with some Gee friends back in school, we were playing to pass time. They distribute 2k give everybody to stake, omo dey chop all my own but I chop N1200 back that day. I book almost every weekends (my usual N100 per ticket) and I see virtualists wasting away in bet shops, I don't understand how they can be so comfortable throwing away cash. My love for money does not let me loose it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2020
jumper524:
for those hoping to stop virtual, here how I managed my addiction.

a real addict won't go to virtual shop with 2h or 5h, so if you have small money with you, just go there and observe how it's ruining the life of others.
use your head, forget those when win that day, observe those when don enter big trouble, and how them dey lose.
continue this for like four days, I'm sure it's enough for one to learn his or her lesson.
you go happy for yourself even though your own worst.
gradually your interest for that evil spirit go just disappear.

learn to book running ticket and remove hope from winning.
if e come Na plus, if e no come u move on.

Virtual can never reward you.
it only worsen your life situation.
I never see who cheat virtual for this life.

You make sense, nice one
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2020
austine4real:
angry angry

I remember when bet9ja gimme bonus

I go play virtual

Small time I just noticed that the money dey increase the tin sweet me oooh .

I call all my friends but plenty bottles even passersby join me hoping to win N25,0000000 if man City beat Watford when it was time to pay I don dey make mouth yap the woman wey dey sell beer as I com change my game when I log in

Omoh I lost taste , went blind, starts shivering infact can't even explain that's moment.

Well how I later settle the bill na God .

Virtual is evil run away from it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy no go kill me oooooo i swear u go lost taste
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2020
PattyMike:
I did play virtual with some Gee friends back in school, we were playing to pass time. They distribute 2k give everybody to stake, omo dey chop all my own but I chop N1200 back that day. I book almost every weekends (my usual N100 per ticket) and I see virtualists wasting away in bet shops, I don't understand how they can be so comfortable throwing away cash. My love for money does not let me loose it anyhow.
Keep it up oo
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
E get the way virtual go chop you reach, you go they ask yourself
"WHO I OFFEND"
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Dreyton36:
E get the way virtual go chop you reach, you go they ask yourself
"WHO I OFFEND"

That feeling ehn

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
I still bash 16k 2 days ago. Funny thing be say i don first blow my last 10k. I just see 6k for my younger bro pocket. I carry everything say make i recover my money and i lost the whole lot again.

We still dey settle the 6k matter like this. If nor be say the lad agric investments dey bear fruits, e for cause serious wahala.

With my 10k, i don dey 19k cos nah turbo i dey play online. Then chop everything back before i go carry my bro 6k.

Bottom line is i have failed to learn. Addiction is a bitch but i will continue fighting to end this problem. After the whole fracas with my brother about the whole 6k and how i promised to pay back. I made-up my mind to quit after my running ticket comes.

Omoh i still book another game for betking shop. Make i play the game with 2h wey i see hustle, virtual chop am again. I just weak.

My running ticket wey i stake with 1k to chop 43k ehn, Juventus don cast am. 3-3 with Sassuolo.

Gambling is a bitch, Addiction is even worse. My heart goes all out to niggas fighting. One of my guy relapsed recently, dude went months without gambling but few relapses within that spell. Notably one 15k loss to virtuall and 50k loss when Barcelona lost to ATM in the Spanish Supercopa semi finals. The nigga fought hard, but now he is back gambling recklessly as he used to. The guy is in a a huge financial mess right now.

No be only virtual o. The day i lost 30k nko for virtual last month, then i say make i recover i play
Normal game. Juventus to beat Genoa and Barca to beat ATM. juve win 3-1. Barca play 2-2. 10k to chop 26k. I just shock. Funny thing be say i play another ticket that day wey i chop online like 9k, i use Barcelona double chance under 4.5. As the game drop, i fire virtual that night, i lost the whole lot. Some days ago. I lost 5k. United couldn't beat Soton for God's sake. This shit nah luck abeg. I no fit continue like this.

Like this i don broke to the last letter k. Nah only God fit help person. Sometimes i wonder if someone cursed me with this shit, but nah mental shit, i ghast fight am. I go fight am.

One thing addicts should know, you keep getting from one mess into another mess. Oh boy you no how many wahala i don enter for this life because of gambling.

I will win this war. I believe. I no fret!

See, the house always win on the long run so what's the essence of gambling.

Find a steady source of income. Don't go way out of line just cos you want to please yourself or someone else. Gambling wont pay your bills, let us fix our lives first and then be gambling for fun.

Left to me i no go gamble the least sum again, even if nah 100, cos that shit nah rubbish.

I no holy o. Like this if i see 100 naira, i go play ticket but the point be say gambling is bad even if its 100 and im certain i will quit. Im just in a whole lot of mess, wey say playing 100 ticket no fit spoil am again lol.

Stay strong fam, withdraw small small, be contented with whatever you like, don't go way out of line.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by paulolee(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
guy, in anything u do in this life, jus avoid visuals..
that thing don show people the other side of gamble..
i still believe is kinda spiritual because people are losing to visuals each day ans they still keep crowding dt section..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by SPOLO(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2020
another one wey worse pass na zoom soccer...
run i repeat run away from zoom soccer

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
I still bash 16k 2 days ago. Funny thing be say i don first blow my last 10k. I just see 6k for my younger bro pocket. I carry everything say make i recover my money and i lost the whole lot again.

We still dey settle the 6k matter like this. If nor be say the lad agric investments dey bear fruits, e for cause serious wahala.

With my 10k, i don dey 19k cos nah turbo i dey play online. Then chop everything back before i go carry my bro 6k.

Bottom line is i have failed to learn. Addiction is a bitch but i will continue fighting to end this problem. After the whole fracas with my brother about the whole 6k and how i promised to pay back. I made-up my mind to quit after my running ticket comes.

Omoh i still book another game for betking shop. Make i play the game with 2h wey i see hustle, virtual chop am again. I just weak.

My running ticket wey i stake with 1k to chop 43k ehn, Juventus don cast am. 3-3 with Sassuolo.

Gambling is a bitch, Addiction is even worse. My heart goes all out to niggas fighting. One of my guy relapsed recently, dude went months without gambling but few relapses within that spell. Notably one 15k loss to virtuall and 50k loss when Barcelona lost to ATM in the Spanish Supercopa semi finals. The nigga fought hard, but now he is back gambling recklessly as he used to. The guy is in a a huge financial mess right now.

No be only virtual o. The day i lost 30k nko for virtual last month, then i say make i recover i play
Normal game. Juventus to beat Genoa and Barca to beat ATM. juve win 3-1. Barca play 2-2. 10k to chop 26k. I just shock. Funny thing be say i play another ticket that day wey i chop online like 9k, i use Barcelona double chance under 4.5. As the game drop, i fire virtual that night, i lost the whole lot. Some days ago. I lost 5k. United couldn't beat Soton for God's sake. This shit nah luck abeg. I no fit continue like this.

Like this i don broke to the last letter k. Nah only God fit help person. Sometimes i wonder if someone cursed me with this shit, but nah mental shit, i ghast fight am. I go fight am.

One thing addicts should know, you keep getting from one mess into another mess. Oh boy you no how many wahala i don enter for this life because of gambling.

I will win this war. I believe. I no fret!

See, the house always win on the long run so what's the essence of gambling.

Find a steady source of income. Don't go way out of line just cos you want to please yourself or someone else. Gambling wont pay your bills, let us fix our lives first and then be gambling for fun.

Left to me i no go gamble the least sum again, even if nah 100, cos that shit nah rubbish.

I no holy o. Like this if i see 100 naira, i go play ticket but the point be say gambling is bad even if its 100 and im certain i will quit. Im just in a whole lot of mess, wey say playing 100 ticket no fit spoil am again lol.

Stay strong fam, withdraw small small, be contented with whatever you like, don't go way out of line.

Bros ur experience is funny and heartbreaking
Just do jeje , there is nothing like sure game but I fit dash u free 20 odds if u want grin
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
SPOLO:
another one wey worse pass na zoom soccer...
run i repeat run away from zoom soccer

Why na grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / When A Lady Bites Her Lower Lips Like This 'see What She Secretly mean / Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.