Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? (2394 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Keniwit(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Have you ever been caught while having Sex?Share your experience,Lets laugh together grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by EmzyT: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Meekmind(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by konezy1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol
Keniwit:
Have you ever been caught while having Sex?Share your experience,Lets laugh together grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Share your own na. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Uzomacharles: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dem suppose change NAIRALAND Name To INTERVIEW LAND

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Boogyman557: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool I No get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ now..

the rain wey fall today for ikeja 2much, the rain just de make my PREEK to de rise up and down..

infact Na ASHAWOO house I from de come now..

the slim ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

this BANI nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

she use her too legs take tie me.. infact d NACKING SWEET WELL WELL..

waiting I NEED now Na to rest..

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Godada(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2022

Never caught.

Back then, Let's call her P.

We met virtually every day. We had it everywhere. She came dressed in a flowing gown without pants for instant access.

However, while having one of those walks with her inside a primary school with a view to delve into other extracurricular activities, security men caught another guy with a bani in the middle of something.

That was the closest I ever got caught.

I ran such actions behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Truvelisback(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm still a Virgin, so i can't relate.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by okoroemeka(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Keniwit:
I have been caught far more times that I even cared to remember,the caught episodes will write a small book but the most dangerous episode is when I was caught in a primary school by security men,from afar they poured their flash light on us ,naked doing doggy by the car and commanded us to lie down,I can't take that,I pulled out my dick jumped into the car naked with the girl and speed off with gunshots ringing behind us,the craziest part is that we later stopped at another lonely deserted road and finished the doggy,village vibes during xmas

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Benki003(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nairaland and sex na 5&6
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fvck Fvck Fvck kilode? grin

Una never jam responsibilities....you go reach stage wey you go get things to do... pussy go dey pursue you..you no go get interest...no worry enjoy your teenage - early twenties...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Authoreety: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lolllll
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by TotoGame(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have been caught far more times that I even cared to remember,the caught episodes will write a small book but the most dangerous episode is when I was caught in a primary school by security men,from afar they poured their flash light on us ,naked doing doggy by the car and commanded us to lie down,I can't take that,I pulled out my dick jumped into the car naked with the girl and speed off with gunshots ringing behind us,the craziest part is that we later stopped at another lonely deserted road and finished the doggy,village vibes during xmas

Cock and bull story ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by incredible2017: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
After choir practice on that Saturday, every one left and went home, it was just I and Esther (not real name), she used to stay behind to wait for her mother. Never knew this girl was looking for an opportunity to have sex with me, as at then I was also crushing on her. She came to meet me where I sat reading a novel behind the church and collected the novel, with anger I dashed from my chair and chased her till I couldn't see her, suddenly someone hold my hands from behind and started kissing me (see soft lips ), that was how we started and it led to sex (in the bush).
When the do was doing, I saw a light pointed at our direction, it came closer and we realized someone actually saw the whole thing. Unfortunately for us it was our mistress. That was how we were expelled from choir.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by dadamonie150: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Dem suppose change NAIRALAND Name To INTERVIEW LAND
But we love it the way it is thanks to @seun osewa
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Man: I quit my 300K Job For A 5K monthly passion project. Wife-to-Be: ByeBye / A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.