Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (39926 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Eileene(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Hbd to u wizzy

He's actually 30,this guy churned out good music for yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Majid1990(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2020
So naa mate we be God am on my kneel I no you have done a lot in my life more and more is needed pls

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Ajstyles01(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wizzy my real niggarrr Anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Not that overated dumb fuckkk who uses to much voice enhancer in the studio
The Moda fuckkking frogged Voice called Davido
Davido can never be a real niggarrr

WizKid one of the Nigerian artiste with talent
That is why when you run through a real niggarrrs play list you will find him there plus Burna boy and 2face....not stupid davido

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
WizKid ( balogun the big boy anyday anytime twice on Thursday)
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

this bros comment jst they mak me laff

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday Wizkid. Age with grace

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Timsilver(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Today sef Na my birthday. Happy birthday Starboy.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Amorprincesa24: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Go tell him this on his Instagram or Twitter account. I doubt Wizkid visits Nairaland.
Righteousness89:
Happy Birthday Ayo!
Let me use this opportunity to Tell you that The KING of Kings is waiting for you to come to Him..

The One who has given you an opportunity to see another year is calling on you

That's the Greatest Gift you will gift to your Soul.

Don't let all these things Confuse you!
JESUS is waiting for you. Don't delay!
That's where the Real Big Boys Reside!

Once again Happy Birthday!
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2020
leaculpa:
Op, he just got a new endorsement deal. A campaign for clothing designer MJB.
He just gets african and european endorsements concurrently. Business man, always on a deal. cheesy

seems his UBA deal is the biggest out there

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Shezkid01(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
blingxx:
And burnaboy is 28...life no balance atall
�Burna looks like 38
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by bassman007(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2020
So Wizkid is two years older than Burna boy. This life no balance at all. The dude is just ever young. BTW, he should start thinking of changing his name to Wizman or Wizbaba.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Karac: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday Starboy!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Crownedjon: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is why when you run through a real niggarrrs play list you will find him there plus Burna boy and 2face....not stupid davido

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
some call you nuisance but you make a lot of sense most times

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Emmacolinho(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

OG

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by DaddyMorenike: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2020
leaculpa:
Happy birthday starboy! Welcome to the 3rd floor. smiley
uba?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday wizzy wizzy wizkid! mch love babanla
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by ModestGal(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Africans remain the only race that ages extremely slowly. Many of our men that are 25 still look like teenagers. I can't believe he's 30

Blacks truly don't crack

I also want to look like a teenager in my 30's, happy Birthday man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by saviourGeorge: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2020
happy birthday DADDY YO
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by valuedammy(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy Birthday, Wizzy Wizzy, Thank God for your new age �.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
The only celebrity dat uses his real age is Young six n 2baba. Wizkid is 32. Na same are we been dey for ojuelegba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by bigname23: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
dis ur play list na for soft songs, pepo like us will rather go for rap,and indigenous songs ...wetin concern me concern taylor Swift, when there is cardi b,Nicki Minaj,beyonce,Kanyewest,Kendrick,
Eminem and drake..cum add Nigeria songs join am, naira Marley,zlatan,erigga and d rest, u used d word nigga nd ended up dropping a playlist for white pepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
is 32 not 30 evny involved
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Gbolaboi80: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
iWasNotHere:
Finally he’s 30. Wizzy wey don 32

Because nah football he dey play.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by kadiri3(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2020
blingxx:
And burnaboy is 28...life no balance atall
that burnaboy na age fabricate
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by kadiri3(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
BigJoe19:
Some people are funny suprised that wizkid is 30, wizkid we don dey sing for over ten years.

Real wizkid age is 32.
liar 30 is him real age
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Bojack(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
HBD Starboy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by DeniyiDebesin(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
HBD to a living legend
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Upon as this boy lash women of different shapes, sizes, colours and ages, he still looks like a teenager at age 30....I thought they say too much sex makes u look older than ur real age .....abi is he using the destiny of d ladies he's sleeping with to get younger?

There is something we called Hereditary and genectics, Each individual genetics make up and code is different and varies. stop comparing people with people. people are not the same
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by BigJoe19: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
30??

Thought he was 22!
So u felt when he sang Holla at your boy in 2010 he was 12? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lucasturner89(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2020
HBD starboy we believe u
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Gbolaboi80: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Trayceey:
I thought they said he's 24- 25. So why are they revealing his real age now?

Go n listen to JOY

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Chirowman(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2020
happy birthday Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
ModestGal:
Africans remain the only race that ages extremely slowly. Many of our men that are 25 still look like teenagers. I can't believe he's 30

Blacks truly don't crack

I also want to look like a teenager in my 30's, happy Birthday man
yes black race is the best.Brown race E.g Indians looks older from 40 years.white race is the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night / Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.