Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (39923 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2020
I don old but never hammer reach this guy half

kai
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Hbd,
Check my signature
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by 2cribz: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
If wiz adult is 30 now. Then burna go be 50
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Happy Birthday Ayo!
Let me use this opportunity to Tell you that The KING of Kings is waiting for you to come to Him..

The One who has given you an opportunity to see another year is calling on you

That's the Greatest Gift you will gift to your Soul.

Don't let all these things Confuse you!
JESUS is waiting for you. Don't delay!
That's where the Real Big Boys Reside!

Once again Happy Birthday!

Ok
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by miniming: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday anniversary Wish you good health If not telling the age, slotxo do not think that will be this age already It's so amazing He has to take good care of himself. Would like a secret to take care of himself
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by eDoctorr(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Joblessness. Laaro kutukutu
osamz007:
WIZZY NUMBER ONE

WHEN I DRIVE BYE GIRLS SAY HI YOUNG YOUNG WIZZY YOUR BOY TOO FLY"

TO DAYS

OF PAKURUMO

TO DAYS OF SOWETO BABY

TO DAYS OF OLOFOFO

TO DAYS OF IN MY BED

TO DAYS OF OJUELEGBA FROM MO DOGG'S STUDIO grin

TO DAYS OF DADDY YO

TO DAYS OF BACK TO THE MATTER

TO DAYS OF CARO

TO DAYS OF ON TOP YOUR MATTER

TO DAYS OF BOM BAY

TO DAYS OF AZONTO

TO DAYS OF GOOD LOVE

TO DAYS OF SWEET LOVE

TO DAYS OF WAD UP

TO DAYS OF SHOUT OUT

TO DAYS OF SISI NENE

TO DAYS OF FAST MONEY FAST CARS

TO DAYS OF NO LELE MY MUSIC TRAVEL NO VISA

TO DAYS OF GIDI GIRL

TO DAYS OF DON'T DULL.

TO DAYS OF SEXY MAMA

TO DAYS OF OLUWA LONI

TO DAYS OF TEASE ME

TO DAYS OF SCATTER THE FLOOR

TO DAYS OF GINGER

TO DAYS OF MEDICINE

TO DAYS OF MUMMY MI

TO DAYS OF FEVER

TO DAYS OF SOCO SOCO

TO DAYS OF MASTER GROOVE

TO DAYS OF JOY

TOO NUMEROUS

MORE GRACE TO KEEP DROPPING GBEDU IN EVERY SEASON

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2020
blingxx:
And burnaboy is 28...life no balance atall
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2020
gugu
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Beny2019(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday to the vibe killer. The lord is forever ur strength and protector.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Starboi

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by internationalman(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2020
This boy could pass for 20 year old in football...

In my experience 30 years people are not that manly like 40 - 50 years people. Most of them are still very very much like kids..

But in Nigeria 30 years old person is like a grandpa..

Kudos wizkid..
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by X0012(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2020
I like ur playlist...

Slawormir:

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
WizKid ( balogun the big boy anyday anytime twice on Thursday)
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Akabuking: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2020
kponkedenge:
Today is also my birthday. Hollar at me. cool
Holla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Kyra1(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
How can he be up to 30 years old.
He looks 24.
HBD to him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by fatymore(f): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy Birthday Wizkid..Machala.

I love you pa

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
30??

Thought he was 22!
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by fatymore(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
eDoctorr:
Joblessness. Laaro kutukutu
lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
I too like this wizzy lion oloun... hbd king

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Reex12(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Hw many times e go turn thirty na Even burnbly set dey claim small pikin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by CEO1(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by papadoculus(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Saw him at Eko Hotel a couple of years ago...

So short, frail and you could easily break him into 2.

If a friend hadn't pointed him out, wouldn't have recognised him.

He had this huge bodyguard like a mountain. You need to see the number of fans that came shocked

Who ask you �

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Ghozky(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday to the greatest contemporary Nigerian musician

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Happy birthday to starboy...wizboyyyy....I love you baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by IvarTheBoneless: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
papadoculus:

Who ask you �

Your mama. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Dangrace01: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2020
The truth is July has the highest number of stars and September follows next

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Topboicute01(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2020
What about his endorsement deal with UBA... The biggest in Africa... Made in Lagos... Small body big God.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Prechboy(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2020
That's not even his real age coz I remember when he came out he was using 1989 then all of a sudden the media started writing 1990 after her dropped the album Ayo. I've been a wiz follower from day one and I can even fight for that dude
MrSensor:
At least he is celebrating his correct age. Some celebrities celebrate 25 years old each year.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by horladexino(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Happy Birthday Ayo!
Let me use this opportunity to Tell you that The KING of Kings is waiting for you to come to Him..

The One who has given you an opportunity to see another year is calling on you

That's the Greatest Gift you will gift to your Soul.

Don't let all these things Confuse you!
JESUS is waiting for you. Don't delay!
That's where the Real Big Boys Reside!

Once again Happy Birthday!

you don start this morning again
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by tfash96(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Dangrace01:
The truth is July has the highest number of stars and September follows next
we no dey loud am.. September pikin... Come Here for selfie
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Skymason20(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2020
happy birthday BabaNal of Africa ♔GOAT♔

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night / Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.