Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call (1577 Views)

Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Yield To The Lordship Of Jesus Christ Crucified Today / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

You keep confusing yourself. Does the last bit in Judges 6:27 show you someone mighty with valour. It should show you that God made him that, cos despite the fact that God asked him to do that he was still scared.

Just one more thing to say to you and your likes, i don't have time for rubbish.
Courage is not the absence of fear, if you have any idea what courage is asides watching film. Courage is taking needed action despite the feeling fear or no fear. God saw a man of courage and called him so, you are here wasting our time with zobo telling us you know better.

1 Like

Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Image123:

Just one more thing to say to you and your likes, i don't have time for rubbish.
Courage is not the absence of fear, if you have any idea what courage is asides watching film. Courage is taking needed action despite the feeling fear or no fear. God saw a man of courage and called him so, you are here wasting our time with zobo telling us you know better.

So, what courageous action did he take before God intervened? And your rant just showed your lack of a backbone. Thought this sub was for adults.
Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
1Sharon:

So he spend 5 years?? Why not just finish??

And go about his business, no one can take the degree from him.
Really? undecided
Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided

Yes, really.
Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

So, what courageous action did he take before God intervened? And your rant just showed your lack of a backbone. Thought this sub was for adults.

i'm guessing that you just read that word "rant" on nairaland, you could not wait to use it. Ask God your question, He called Gideon a man of valour, not me. If you want to learn from me, go back to reread the long post i made. Maybe this time, something will enter.

1 Like

Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

i'm guessing that you just read that word "rant" on nairaland, you could not wait to use it. Ask God your question, He called Gideon a man of valour, not me. If you want to learn from me, go back to reread the long post i made. Maybe this time, something will enter.

So, Lazarus was alive in the tomb when Jesus called him out too? Sorry, continue with your listening to your motivational speakers. Ain't my problem. I don't generally like discussing with kids.
Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Sabr1na(f): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
CAPSLOCKED, Sabr1na, LordReed, Hopefullandlord, Hahn, Xmuslim, etc come see how false beliefs can be harmful.

And later somebody will come and tell me religion does not hinder human progress!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Image123(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

So, Lazarus was alive in the tomb when Jesus called him out too? Sorry, continue with your listening to your motivational speakers. Ain't my problem. I don't generally like discussing with kids.

Errrrrrm, how does Lazarus enter this one again rabbi? Don't tell me you deal with banned substance at times?

1 Like

Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

Errrrrrm, how does Lazarus enter this one again rabbi? Don't tell me you deal with banned substance at times?

While typing I knew it wouldn't be clear to you. Let me help you. Jesus called a dead man as if he were alive and he came out alive. God called a weakling as if he were a strong man, and he became a strong man. Can you make the connection now, or you still need further help?
Re: How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call by Image123(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

While typing I knew it wouldn't be clear to you. Let me help you. Jesus called a dead man as if he were alive and he came out alive. God called a weakling as if he were a strong man, and he became a strong man. Can you make the connection now, or you still need further help?

No no no, i cannot make the connection, quote the connection. So jumping jumping is the next tactics now. Issoright. Sincere advice to you rabbi, take the humble pie. Gideon was a mighty man of valor like the Word of God says. All these acrobatics are better saved for Olympics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Migration Of The Children Of Isolele/Israel From Egypt To Present Location / Should Polygamy In Nigeria Be Made A Crime? / It Will Soon Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.