Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Earn While Living Your Normal Life In Your Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Earn While Living Your Normal Life In Your Home. (325 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH / At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn While Living Your Normal Life In Your Home. by preshiemax(f): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2020
```No matter how bad the economy is, No matter how hard things are, You will always do the following:```

*1 Brush your teeth daily*

*2 You cream your body*

*3 You take your bath with soap*

*4 You menstruate every month*

*5 You cook everyday*

*6 You drink water every day*

*7 You will always wash your cloth with soap and detergent.

*There is so much money to be made from them this Year and forever*

Since you make use of these daily, why not start earning to use them.
Your house hold used products can turn into weekly income with longrich.
All you have to do is to change your brand and your bank account will never be the same.
Consider adding *LONGRICH business to whatever you are doing or not doing....
*LONGRICH business is pandemic, crisis and recession proof business..

Start NOW!!
ThinkLongrich
ThinkWealth
Earn while living your normal life.

For more info call or WhatsApp 08107579585.

Re: Earn While Living Your Normal Life In Your Home. by preshiemax(f): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Longrich is not asking you to bring any money, neither are they asking you to pay registration fee...they are not asking you to buy and sell products... all the company wants you to do is this...
*Buy those things you use at home, those things that takes money away from your pocket, get them directly from the company, use them and share the news with everyone around you and you unlock your journey to financial freedom.
You get paid for brushing your teeth..
You get paid for using soap and cream..
You get paid for using pads..
You get paid for using roll-on...
You get paid for drinking wine...etc
You kids can pay their school fees just because u opened account for them on the Longrich platform..
They have opportunity of travelling abroad to school in Soochow university because you bought what you and your family use from LONGRICH....

(1) (Reply)

Federal Registry Or Local Govt Registry / You Have Just 30 Seconds To Address The World, What Would Your Speech Be? / Wahala Ooo...see What Happened Before DNA Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.