Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo (40051 Views)

Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua / Shanghai Greenland Shenhua: Ighalo Unveiled As No. 9 For Chinese Football Club / Odion Ighalo Joins Shanghai Shenhua FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by ofiko123(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations to obagoal...I love that he is still playing..
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by YoungAncient1: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ighalo might be clubless by January if care is not taken.
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
mikezuruki:

Don’t say what you hardly know the origin of. Martins is still under forty. His real age.
meaning football age dnt exist in Africa or in Nigeria??
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
KosiGee:

Shut it mister. You know nothing about Obafemi Martins. You claim that he has a big heart, a kind person but you have to reciprocate his kind gesture by writing nonsense and disrespecting him online.

The management of the Chinese club acknowledge and know his worth hence why they want him to wear their shirt and help them.

If Obagoal celebrates his 100th birthday last year but fit and capable of doing what he is known for. You mister can’t stop that glory.

People like you have a habit of spreading lies and misinformation online once you hear about any Nigerian footballer. That’s bad my friend.
spear me all this ur long sermon...
i jus stated d fact bcoz am not an hypocrite like u
so because he is generous or because he is a Nigerian, i would accept any news abt him i see online abi??
my guy me too am a footballer and that football age menace is a big stain on pur football, the earlier we start talking abt it, the better for all of us..
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Sensitivity: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Obafemi still de play ball tongue
No. He still dey ball grin
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
dododawa1:
oga 36/38 is still almost.
guy i dnt have any words left to argue with you, all i can say is that football age do exist till now mostly in African football, the earlier u accept, the better for you..
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
benratigan3:

cut him some slack abeg,@ 35 he is in top demand.2006 is just 14years ago and he and ronaldo r agemate so ?
if not e bless you on your encounter i wonder what you for say?!
my guy i anit an hypocrite, and would still say myind even if he bless me or not, am happy he is still in demand at this age but pls, obagoal is above 40 because football age exist in Nigerian football and it ranges for -5 to -10yrs...am a footballer and have done it several times..
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by mmsen: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
An old average player replacing an average player. Obagoal wants to collect his retirement fee from Shanghai. I wish him well though

Ighalo is more than 'average'.

And Martins is good enough for top level Chinese football, even at his age (whatever that might be tongue).
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by blasterman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
i beleive martins, Rabiu ali of kano pillars still dey play at close to 40.

I know a guy whey dem born for 1976 but na 1985 im dey claim. almost 9 yrs e remove from im age.
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by DeRay98(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zico5:
Obafemi Martins, 35? Hmmmmmmmm, we lie too much for Africa.
In 2000, he was invited to the U-17 Eaglets camp ahead of 2001 U-17 WC.
He was dropped in the final selection because the coach said he was too young at 14yrs old.
Now in 2020, 20 yrs after how old should he be if he was 14 in year 2000?
Make una no talk trash for everybody heard.
All the players that made up that team and went to play before losing to Franch 3:0 in the final have been forgotten and faded away.
Femi Opabunmi was one of the stars of that tournament as he two trophies as one of the 3 highest goal scorers and one of the 3 MVPs.
Opabunmi made it to 2002 World cup with Super Eagles but injury and vision impairment plagued his career, sadly, he's now blind.

1 Like

Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Goalnaldo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Obafemi keep doing your thing as long as you are happy and the dough is coming. Never mind those suggesting you should retire. Francesco Totti, Alessandro Del Piero and Buffon all played till 40.
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Raypawer(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dude this is business.. you think Man United wouldn't have signed another player other than Ighalo? its pure business..

paulolee:
same obagoal of Newcastle dt i know back then still 35??
martins that i saw in newcastle around 2006 is the same age with cr7??
i swear if cr7 and messi are Africans, both for still be under 20..
personally i gat big respect for obagaol because he gat a big heart and gives freely, i have met him once chilling with guys around lekki and he really surprised me..
congrats man...
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by earnit3: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by raphy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
this guy wey don retire tay tay...so just run to corona head quater to eat Chinese money.

after minister of tap in goals ran away because of virus to join devil and become another minister of tap in after lethal striker martial.

OK o..make we just DAy look tho one na goal machine no be tap in master e want the mullar.

all the best in his new adventure..obagol
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by raphy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
DeRay98:

In 2000, he was invited to the U-17 Eaglets camp ahead of 2001 U-17 WC.
He was dropped in the final selection because the coach said he was too young at 14yrs old.
Now in 2020, 20 yrs after how old should he be if he was 14 in year 2000?
Make una no talk trash for everybody heard.
All the players that made up that team and went to play before losing to Franch 3:0 in the final have been forgotten and faded away.
Femi Opabunmi was one of the stars of that tournament as he two trophies as one of the 3 highest goal scorers and one of the 3 MVPs.
Opabunmi made it to 2002 World cup with Super Eagles but injury and vision impairment plagued his career, sadly, he's now blind.

this guy na correct football fan and good in player following. you guys can't argue with him .

am a footballer my self and played in lower division in France.

#respectboss

2 Likes

Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raypawer:
Dude this is business.. you think Man United wouldn't have signed another player other than Ighalo? its pure business..

yeah, i kno, but tha age though, dts xoo unfair to other European footballers in thier early and mid 30 that do watch teams dt obagoal played for in Europe...
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by peeddy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin
flackoFlint:
I think say na southampton obafemi, I Don dey swear for am

grin grin. We in Chelsea are still saying thank you to Obafemi for saving the world from noise pollution.
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by flackoFlint(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
peeddy:
grin

grin grin. We in Chelsea are still saying thank you to Obafemi for saving the world from noise pollution.
i know say una dey jubilate, but no shaking we dey
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by optimusprime2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
How can this guy be 35 and Osaze be 39 currently?
So Odemwingie was older than Martin's... by 4years?
Wait so CR7 and Martin's are the same age?
Like I don't get it...
Martin's that featured in the same squad of Julius Aghahowa, and Taribo West fa?
Martin's should be around 39 or 41 basically around Osazes age. It's people like Mikel that are around that age, not Martin's.

35 ke, Na waah o... this one weak me bhaaaaad....
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Iceyjays(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
lomprico:

obafemi is 41
45 years
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Iceyjays(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
optimusprime2:
How can this guy be 35 and Osaze be 39 currently?
So Odemwingie was older than Martin's... by 4years?
Wait so CR7 and Martin's are the same age?
Like I don't get it...
Martin's that featured in the same squad of Julius Aghahowa, and Taribo West fa?
Martin's should be around 39 or 41 basically around Osazes age. It's people like Mikel that are around that age, not Martin's.

35 ke, Na waah o... this one weak me bhaaaaad....
Football age

1 Like

Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
45 years

tor
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by KosiGee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
paulolee:

spear me all this ur long sermon...
i jus stated d fact bcoz am not an hypocrite like u
so because he is generous or because he is a Nigerian, i would accept any news abt him i see online abi??
my guy me too am a footballer and that football age menace is a big stain on pur football, the earlier we start talking abt it, the better for all of us..

You are a sadist and silly. Will you tell Obafemi Martins or appear on Tv and say all these??

If you have evidence that someone is an age cheat, show the evidence and speak about it. Right now you are being an ass disrespecting someone you don’t know online. The only evidence you claim to have is the fact that you’ve met him. How does that prove anything.

Obafemi according to you lots was 35 in 2006 and 14 years later, this same guy barring injuries is still running as fast as he used to, shoot the ball as hard as he used to, dribble and run with the ball as skilful as he used to and jump and somersault as high as he used to!

Which 35 years plus 14 years making him a nearly 50 year old guy would do all those. Is he a freak of nature? The Chinese club has assessed and concluded to sign him...go there with your evidence and prevent that otherwise shut it.
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
ninocia18:
cool.. Obagoal that year for Inter Milan. Chai, my body count on Ps2 that year.

U SABI that nigga get speed

1 Like

Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by paulolee(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
KosiGee:

You are a sadist and silly. Will you tell Obafemi Martins or appear on Tv and say all these??

If you have evidence that someone is an age cheat, show the evidence and speak about it. Right now you are being an ass disrespecting someone you don’t know online. The only evidence you claim to have is the fact that you’ve met him. How does that prove anything.

Obafemi according to you lots was 35 in 2006 and 14 years later, this same guy barring injuries is still running as fast as he used to, shoot the ball as hard as he used to, dribble and run with the ball as skilful as he used to and jump and somersault as high as he used to!

Which 35 years plus 14 years making him a nearly 50 year old guy would do all those. Is he a freak of nature? The Chinese club has assessed and concluded to sign him...go there with your evidence and prevent that otherwise shut it.
i dont know the reason for your rantings...its owkay abeg.. u win...leeds jus cut ma 50k tcket and am not in a good mood to trade words with you because they would jus ban this account if i reply u with wats on ma mind..
its owkay...you win
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by ensamy(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2020
As coach ??
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by investoriyk: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
congrats to him
Re: Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo by Osker: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Hopefully he can stay at the top and like the way he is on the field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Sportybet Ng Is Scam / Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.