Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (48051 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by fatymore(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2020
This is heart wrenching.

I am so saddened by her death as if I knew her.

See the father weeping.

May we not die in our prime

10 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Minjim: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

For the records, she was from the NORTH.

But, her death was not an accident.

Let me stop here before this useless Buhari Government come on my heels.

She is in the north but not from the North.

What you said is like saying blacks born in Uk are from Uk

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Minjim: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:

Ps--- An hacker just got Bitcoin worth of 86billion dollar... Oluwa , pickup my call na

Let's wait and see how those hackers will turn it to money and also withdraw it.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2020
I am not a member of her family but the pain I feel in my heart is so deep.

I can't then imagine what her family must be going through.

Who was the person that ran his or her car into her?

What's their name?

When are they going to be prosecuted?

If these questions aren't answered by the military, then she was wilfully murdered.

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Liposure: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2020
WetSmoke:
Kai. My God comfort your family. This is just too much.

I keeping asking myself if she was backing the reversing car?
me too.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Blackpearlous(f): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
A girl with alot to achieve was killed MISTAKENLY by a friend....

Watchword -- MISTAKENLY

Sometimes, I really want to believe that there is something like Village people.

This young girl wey don Dy break record , is gone just like that .

In this life ehn, no matter what you have achieved doesn't matter when death come calling.... Same goes to that Gokada CEO....

It is well Sha.....

Ps--- An hacker just got Bitcoin worth of 86billion dollar... Oluwa , pickup my call na

Pick your call to hack?

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by ttobizz(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2020
See as I dey shake.. God help this family
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Pick your call to hack?
grin no naaah.... Pick my call to bless my hustle....
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Obynolee(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
The army military has a whole lot of explaining to do... I'm still trying to understand how a reversing car hit and killed an adult even wen dey claim d driver saw her and was only reversing to greet her

Exactly my thought
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievemom roments.

Fear NORTH!

Didn't you read what her dad said? she just came back from a book ops.

May have been revenge on her .

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Beetobee(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

Now I am fully convinced that there are so many fully dressed mentally unstable people in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by ComeToJesus: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Life is spirutual. The devil goes to and fro scheming and designing how he'll remove the most beautiful flower from your garden.

You keep him in check by praying to God Almighty to neutralise his onslaught. The devil's greatest fear is prayers in the name in Jesus backed by the Word of the Living God.

May her sweet soul rest in the Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Beetobee(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Minjim:

She is in the north but not from the North.

What you said is like saying blacks born in Uk are from Uk

Last time I checked, Kogi was and still is in North Central Nigeria, take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by APCNig: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

This your hatred for North will take you nowhere. Any Yoruba guy will tell you that her village people got her.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Blackpearlous(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
grin no naaah.... Pick my call to bless my hustle....
cheesy Berra and he will bless that you hustle Wella.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
This is too painful even from afar.

Let me explain.

If i can feel so much pain from afar.

I cannot imagine the pain the family will be going through.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by 0neal(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
cry cry cry

Heart breaking

Only God can comfort her parents
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by F0untainofyouth(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

For the records, she was from the NORTH.

But, her death was not an accident.

Let me stop here before this useless Buhari Government come on my heels.
middle belt not North
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by APCNig: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
A girl with alot to achieve was killed MISTAKENLY by a friend....

Watchword -- MISTAKENLY

Sometimes, I really want to believe that there is something like Village people.

This young girl wey don Dy break record , is gone just like that .

In this life ehn, no matter what you have achieved doesn't matter when death come calling.... Same goes to that Gokada CEO....

It is well Sha.....

So, you too want to get rich through fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

So, you too want to get rich through fraud?
grin o boy, I mean God should pick up my call concerning my hustle naaa
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Blackpearlous:

cheesy Berra and he will bless that you hustle Wella.
Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Dominatrix(f): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Omorefe1975(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2020
This is so sad..
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by tonididdy(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
The army military has a whole lot of explaining to do... I'm still trying to understand how a reversing car hit and killed an adult even wen dey claim d driver saw her and was only reversing to greet her
I stand with you on this.
I don't trust this northerners... this champ was Yoruba and must have awoken the envious devils in the northerners and anything could have been staged to happen.

Let's not take out that possibility....

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by remsonik(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2020
I really felt for the family. It's so so painful. God will console them and may her soul rest in perfect peace. In her young years on earth she achieved alot
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2020
I hope the family can bear this irreparable loss sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by shogsman(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Someone has to pay for this girl's death, the car driver has to be prosecuted, this seems intentional

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Munzy14(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Very painful, her parents eyes all swollen...A huge loss to her people and entire community.

On a second thought, I have no doubt she is a genuis...And on a record breaking spree...Reasons for her being envied by others...On this I suspect a careful elimination.

Anything about force is like a cult like something, Which is y they don't trust each other..She loose guard...It caused her everything she laboured for.

I also remembered col abu ali, he was eaqually a genius who mastered the military tank, slaughtered many terrorist, until it got to a time, they terminated him.

You must be X3 smart and never trust anyone to scale through a career in any of the armed forces especially in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mariahAngel(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2020
There's definitely more to the story surrounding her death sad
RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Lovinggod(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Im still wondering what kind of reverse could have killed her.

Okay, I'm thinking maybe the driver was trying to play pranks and the brake failed.

May God console your family. RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika / President Buhari Increases Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.