Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (48047 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by AuroraB(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
balingaonline:
what a great lost to her hubby, family and Nigeria at large
may her soul rest in peace.
Don't be silly angry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by TruthinAction: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
What is the name of the colleague who killed her 'accidentally'?. His he learning how to drive? A car in reverse mode usually moves on low speed. Was she not watching? Who was there at the time the said accident took place? Is the colleague a male or a female? I think he or she should be arrested and charged to court and properly questioned. I feel there is something they are not telling us.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mariahAngel(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Nawa o....How many days ban?
O g'eruchakwa otu onwa

I knew u here for some time now, as lady who av grown thick skin to troll...Seems u loose guard and was caught unfresh.

Your online vibe is diplomatic and attractive, maybe that troll pushed u to the wall.

Some people can be quite naughty cheesy
Thanks for the vote of confidence. cool
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by seunayantokun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
The explanation by the military leaves a big hole to cover.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by grandpoh(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
See the pain in the fathers face
At 23 she had what 40s wish they had,that’s enough for contempt and jealousy
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this rather unfortunate loss
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by EagleSquare1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
What a sad story and a huge loss. May the Lord comfort the family and grant solace to the whole nation for this sudden departure of a wonderful citizen. May our fathers and mothers not experience such an early loss. We don’t pray at all to bury our children.
Nevertheless, may the name of the Lord be praised for an opportunity given this nation, despite being a short era. No doubt, death is inevitable, but we are here praying too early for her soul to Rest In Peace.
So long, Officer!

NwekeUG:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/father-late-combat-helicopter-pilot-tolulope-arotile-speaks-daughters-last-moments-says
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

O g'eruchakwa otu onwa
ewoo na kiriki maximum o...cheesy

[b]Some people can be quite naught[/b]y cheesy
Thanks for the vote of confidence. cool

Surely, there is room for multiple handles from one IP adrez so some people alternate to troll out of envy or jealousy...Its left for u to flow with the fun and avoid being caught fighting deep.

appeal to ishi or dom they can cut down the sentence.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by TheAviator: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

For the records, she was from the NORTH. .

She's actually a Yoruba girl. However, I believe it was actually an accident.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Babacele: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

In a sane clime, her death would not be seen as a mere accident and the government would have conducted a thorough investigation about the circumstances that surrounded such a death.

As for the questions you raised,a private investigator,preferably a foreigner,that is given a free hand to work will definitely come up with the required answers.

I think it is good for now to speculate about the cause of Tolulope's death because it doesn't look ordinary or accidental as some people may want us to believe. The brilliant, pace setting and very young officer's death must be investigated to clear our doubts.
if we look at all the facts and circumstances carefully, we may not conclude so dangerously quickly. Don't forget that she just came back from an Op and wasn't killed there . I don't agree with folks shouting North,North as if it wasn't in the North she achieved all she had ( painful using that verb for her)achieved. All this while ,while travelling ,schooling, etc death( by design or nature) didn't come. Who is this friend? Was the car OK? Did the brake fail? How many times did it hit Tolu? Who are the eye witnesses? Are the eye witnesses disinterested persons as far as this incident is concerned? so many questions that a rookie investigative journalist could work with to unravel the truth. If we really want to know ,we would know.

I think the military or the family owe the nation a comprehensive explanation or a PM to disabuse our minds or reinforce our suspicion about the true circumstances of this death.
It is a painful national loss, and may her soul go back to God, SMIB.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheAviator:

She's actually a Yoruba girl. However, I believe it was actually an accident.

She's is a Yoruba lady from Kogi State.

Accident my foot. You can tell that story to Buhari and Sadique Abubakar.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
O God my Father, revenge the blood of this one too in the order of Cain and Abel. Amen
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
I am not an emotional person but this shit_ messed me up cry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mercyland93(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Don't even know what to say or write. So painful,
RIP to her and may the good Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mercyland93(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Don't even know what to say or write. So painful,
RIP to her and may the good Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen...
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Minjim: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

She is in the north but not from the North?
Can you read this again.

Geographical she's from the North but a Yoruba and a minority in the North.
Sunday Awoniyi was once president of the Arewa Consultative Forum but is from Kogi State like the late Tolulope Arotile.

Edo and Delta state were part of the Western region before 1964 but are they Yoruba people? NO

You don't even know the language they speak in Kabba. Later you'll tell me that Saraki is not Yoruba
Which do those you mentioned speak.

Wherever you are in the world, as long as you Yoruba is your ethnic language - you're Yoruba. You may not even be from Nigeria

Sunday Awoniyi,
Dino Malaye and
Tolulope Arotile, if I may ask,what's their local language?

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by olabimp(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
So sad. May her soul rest in peace. May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Babacele:
if we look at all the facts and circumstances carefully, we may not conclude so dangerously quickly. Don't forget that she just came back from an Op and wasn't killed there . I don't agree with folks shouting North,North as if it wasn't in the North she achieved all she had ( painful using that verb for her)achieved. All this while ,while travelling ,schooling, etc death( by design or nature) didn't come. Who is this friend? Was the car OK? Did the brake fail? How many times did it hit Tolu? Who are the eye witnesses? Are the eye witnesses disinterested persons as far as this incident is concerned? so many questions that a rookie investigative journalist could work with to unravel the truth. If we really want to know ,we would know.

I think the military or the family owe the nation a comprehensive explanation or a PM to disabuse our minds or reinforce our suspicion about the true circumstances of this death.
It is a painful national loss, and may her soul go back to God, SMIB.

I truly appreciate the way you put your submission here. It is difficult really to disagree with you. However, you see ,you can't entirely blame some of us that keep "shouting North,North......." Trust me it wasn't borne out hatred but genuine anger and frustration. A lot of imbalances about Nigeria,but which are beneficial to a section of the country (North) actually triggered our suspicion about Tolulope's death. Geographically, Kogi,Kwara and Jebba axis of Niger state should never be regarded as parts of northern Nigeria. But today they are regarded as "north central" for political reasons.

The North wants everything and all things about Nigeria for itself only ! And more importantly,the country is unfortunately blessed with some highly tribal rulers who see the entire country only through their tribal lens. Buhari is the worst of them all. Here is a supposedly leader of a country but who sees competent and trustworthy people to work with only from his own section of the country. What a leader !

I agree with you absolutely that if all the questions you raised can be satisfactorily answered,there is no doubt the true cause of the young brilliant officer's death will be revealed.
The truth however,is if some of us suspect the north in this circumstance, the north's penchant for political,economic,military and even religious dominance of Nigeria actually triggered our suspicion.

Somebody might have identified Tolulope as a threat and until independent investigation shows otherwise, it will be difficult not to suspect foul play.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Wettoid123: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmmmmm am speechless!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by baby124: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
The parent should demand prosecution for her death and see the true story be revealed.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by BotherMleeper(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

She was hit by a friend's car.

Idiot.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by litaninja(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
LOL....you're joking right?
Minjim:

Let's wait and see how those hackers will turn it to money and also withdraw it.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by GorkoDimo: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
My condolences to her family.

I wish I could shower you with praises but my Flying Officer would have preferred a regimental farewell. I therefore say:

Flying Officer you have carried-on! You have faded-away! We have formed a guard of honour.

We salute you!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by fof1: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
She so look like her mom.

Painful loss

Every mans dream girl gone just like that at such a young age of 23 "Mistakenly" according to the Nigerian Air Force.

The devil really succeded in this but we give God the glory in all situation

We pray it never happen again to anyone else .

Rip Young pilot.

THIS FELLOW WAS KILLED OUT OF JEALOUSY,ENVY AND BITTERNESS AGAINST HER BRILLIANCE, FAITH AND STRENGTH OF CHARACTER. ANY OTHER THINGS THE NAF SAYS IS LIES UPON LIES FABRICATED TO GIVE SOFT LANDINGS. I HOLD MY PEACE. BUT MAY GOD JUDGE THEM ALL WHO ARE MASTERMINDS.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by godwon01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
The dad was so careless The girl was not protected enough. The first day I read about her achievements I told my self that this girl need to travel out from that country becouse the powerful people in Nigeria will waste her life. She is just innocent and no life experience . This is Nigeria full of saboteur , envious , house hold witches and jealous colleagues. See the father living a care free life too .The father went straight to Kogi state to inform his wife. The wife living in kogi state with powerful witches that fly during the day. Rest in peace IJN. Nigeria has lost a gem. This calous death will never go like this in an advance country. I blame UK and the USA. They supposed to have lured her to their countries . They will be regretting it now.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Minjim:

You don't even know the language they speak in Kabba. Later you'll tell me that Saraki is not Yoruba
Which do those you mentioned speak.

Wherever you are in the world, as long as you Yoruba is your ethnic language - you're Yoruba. You may not even be from Nigeria

Sunday Awoniyi,
Dino Malaye and
Tolulope Arotile, if I may ask,what's their local language?

FYI, I did my youth service in Kogi State and the camp was in Kabba. I lived with a Yoruba family when I moved to Lokoja @ my PPA.

Kindly show me in my previous post where I said the young lady who died or Sunday Awoniyi is not Yoruba. So I don't get your point.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by euniselfyahoo: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
The most important was that she was able to accomplish her dream
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Bekool(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
She must have been murdered some of her colleaguese from the jihadist tribe might not be happy with the way she must have been killing their people.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by earnit3: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
LIFe is shorter than before stay prepared
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Minjim: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

FYI, I did my youth service in Kogi State and the camp was in Kabba. I lived with a Yoruba family when I moved to Lokoja @ my PPA.

Kindly show me in my previous post where I said the young lady who died or Sunday Awoniyi is not Yoruba. So I don't get your point.

Pardon my error.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by bizzibodi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Islamic terrorists & their sympathizers in d military dnt like been kill by female it make them miss ajanah...all they lived for.....so she was pointed out & killed, military mission & men who participated shld be kept secret.if not late.Lt.col Abu was sold out & killed he woul d have finished BH.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by zombieTRACKER: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ihavesuccess:

Well she's a kogite ergo a northerner.
Stop being tribalistic about everything.
We are making the same mistake made by the present generation of leaders by thinking along ethnic lines.
If we don't learn from history we are bound to repeat it.

What is a naval base doing in Kaduna?...
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Mamijoh(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
May her rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Read What This Swedish Reporter Says About Nigeria And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.