Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me (48090 Views)

Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Dchampion65: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2020
If truly he is guilty he should've been charge to court.

When I read what was recovered from him I knew instantly it was character assignation.

You are free sir to sue those people, papers, bloggers who are involved
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Mars16(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Let me be observing the outcome of the probing,so I can give proper thought to this post.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Apologize(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:
This is one side of the story you may never hear on the media. But it will all make sense with time, forget the whole orchestrated misdirection:

https://www.nairaland.com/5981088/know-people-know-people-then

I believe you 100%
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Grande007: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Enu opuro ki se'je

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Slashboy: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Oga no come over do pass your self ooooooh, because I no go they to defend you on the last day cry

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by allthingsgood: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2020
TruthinAction:

He will not beg. Nothing will happen. There are many other people that will be dragged along. On account of this, it will be a closed case. Mark this post.

Dragging people doesn't absolve you
We all know magu isn't innocent tho

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by frog12: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2020
the PROBLEM with NIGERIA is we have many FAKE SAINTS. they will preach in the media and in the back, siphoning funds.

the GOVT should release all the EVIDENCE for us to see!

dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/magu-i-was-shocked-when-i-read-the-nonsense-allegations-against-me

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

So because of the bad ones it means it’s okay for the good ones to suffer humiliation and defamation abi?

I know there are plenty of Nigerians with your mindset that’s why innocent blood continues to be shed everyday.
cynical. I only said not all youth are innocent. So I don’t understand what you are talking up there.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Are you ok?

The PCARA and NFIU have been on this issue since 2018 and before you imply that the media are lying, you must have more knowledge on the matter
Did I say the media were lying?
Everything is still under the word “allegations”. If the presidential panel are serious, a set date should be filed for judgment of this case.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by TruthinAction: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dragging people doesn't absolve you
We all know magu isn't innocent tho

We are saying the same thing. The people probing him also have skeleton in their cupboards which Magu is aware. That is why Magu said it's a case of dog eating dogs.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by TruthinAction: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
stanliwise:
you seem to know more. Please tell us how you are sure they are both corrupt!

There is no politician that is not corrupt. Our politics itself is founded on corruption. We all know this unless you were just born yesterday. Even the President himself is not exempted. How can he be the minister of Petroleum and audit report reveals so much corruption practices under his watch? We do have people of integrity in this country but they won’t allow them to attain to the positions of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by TruthinAction: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
In other words, the presidency is speaking nonsense. Why won't he say so when their corruption records are bare before him. It's like saying that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Charly68: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
I will be your fan if indeed the allegations are nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by OLORIPAPA: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerians are the most gullible set of people on planet earth....maybe we are so ignorant,or maybe it's illiteracy...Some groups of people are trying to rub this man black so that they will continue their corrupt ways and we are here dancing to their tune...U think to succeed as efcc chairman is a joke?U think to prosecute high profile people is a joke..they will surely come back at U...ask ribadu,ask Dora akuyinli.... Nigerians shine ur eyes...If U believe magu is guilty of those charges then u will believe that Obama will be President of Nigeria one day..
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by SenecaTheYonger: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
stanliwise:
cynical. I only said not all youth are innocent. So I don’t understand what you are talking up there.

And where did I say in my previous post that everyone arrested were innocent? I was only talking about defaming those that were later proven to be innocent, but you had to be an ITK in my comment
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by ZooOga: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was shocked when I read dis thread recently

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5988689/house-malami-built-abdulaziz-son

brand new house and new Mercedes Benz.

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Str8talk21: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
If Mr. president is always shock at unfavorable situations/incidents why wouldn't you his subordinate be shock as well?

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by ThatFairGuy: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
We stand by you Magu, This is battle to finish. CORRUPTION ALWAYS FIGHT BACK. We know the REAL thief is the accuser.
#ProbeMalami

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by danzyworld1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by cohug: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kai Oga Magu you are wicked! You don't have am image so dont talk about image. Ole!
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
but a boy using and iphone is guilty until proven innocent. I can see how Nigerians love their oppressors.

I mentioned Magu. Did i mention a boy with iPhone?
Both Magu and your boy should be able to state their case and prove themselves blemish free!
And you claiming Nigerians love their oppressors, EFCC has never oppressed me or anyone i know. So they are not my oppressor!
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

And where did I say in my previous post that everyone arrested were innocent? I was only talking about defaming those that were later proven to be innocent, but you had to be an ITK in my comment
Do you have any evidence of anyone in particular falsely paraded?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
TruthinAction:

There is no politician that is not corrupt. Our politics itself is founded on corruption. We all know this unless you were just born yesterday. Even the President himself is not exempted. How can he be the minister of Petroleum and audit report reveals so much corruption practices under his watch? We do have people of integrity in this country but they won’t allow them to attain to the positions of leadership.
I understand with the bolder statement you are being defensive and not wanting to let guard down but with such mindset, if anyone is a politician he/she can never have a chance to appeal to you that he/she is not corrupt. This mindset could lead us to push people to actions they would naturally not do. It also gives people a sense of entitlement that if I am a politician then I must steal. Magu to start with is not a politician but I understand that since he works in the high places then it is fine for a typical Nigerian to assume his hand is in the cookie jar. My argument is if he is found guilty why has the presidential panel not convict him? Secondly, why has all his predecessors suffer same thing and why has none being convicted?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by SenecaTheYonger: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
stanliwise:
Do you have any evidence of anyone in particular falsely paraded?

Yes I do. Many of them were later released when nothing was found on them. But their face is already on news sites and blogs
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes I do. Many of them were later released when nothing was found on them. But their face is already on news sites and blogs
Hmmm
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by dianchi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
He was shocked like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Emptoluwani: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by earnit3: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
For real you mean you didn’t do it

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Nitah1: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
yinkus6750:
Until we see the report of the Panel, whatever his saying is inconsequential.
Look at you,your pained cos ur wish has come to nothing....������ continue wailing.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by higgs: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Address the allegations one by one.provide credible evidence to disprove the allegations. An anti corruption czar must be above suspicion, just like Caesar's wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.