Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me (48100 Views)

Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
I cnt believe how can this man own 300houses.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by TruthinAction: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
stanliwise:
I understand with the bolder statement you are being defensive and not wanting to let guard down but with such mindset, if anyone is a politician he/she can never have a chance to appeal to you that he/she is not corrupt. This mindset could lead us to push people to actions they would naturally not do. It also gives people a sense of entitlement that if I am a politician then I must steal. Magu to start with is not a politician but I understand that since he works in the high places then it is fine for a typical Nigerian to assume his hand is in the cookie jar. My argument is if he is found guilty why has the presidential panel not convict him? Secondly, why has all his predecessors suffer same thing and why has none being convicted?

I understand your point. But it's the present reality we find ourselves but I believe God will raise a generation of more honest leaders in the nearest future. As for Magu, those who are supposed to charge him are equally guilty of corruption charges which Magu himself is aware of. So, if they try to go further to convict him, he will also expose them. And he already started with Malami. So instead of disgracing one another, let everyone go his way. Dogs should not eat dogs.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2020
TruthinAction:

I understand your point. But it's the present reality we find ourselves but I believe God will raise a generation of more honest leaders in the nearest future. As for Magu, those who are supposed to charge him are equally guilty of corruption charges which Magu himself is aware of. So, if they try to go further to convict him, he will also expose them. And he already started with Malami. So instead of disgracing one another, let everyone go his way. Dogs should not eat dogs.
I pray too o. May God raise better leaders for tomorrow.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Ndupal: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Hushmagu, shocked?
Ooooo sorry like hushbuhar , shockers and looters association.

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by lordswill03: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Funnily enough I believe Magu. Human being have a nonsense way of tarnishing the image of their fellow human being.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by wafer1: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Same thought i had when i heard the allegations. The real person that is supposed to be interrogated is malami not Magu. Malami got skeletons in his cupboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video) / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.