Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? (2037 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! / 21 Body Language Signs That Means He Wants *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Blacky001: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2020
He can go days without communicating in any means..does dat means he doesnt care
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2020
your relationship is dangling like a pendulum since 2019. are you sure he is not seeing someone else again ?

2 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2020
my guess is that he has other ladies to take care of, as before... you cant change a cheater OR make that man value you... because guess what?! if he did, he wouldnt cheat on you. you should have left this man back in 2019...

1 Like

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
This kind talk early morning.
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2020
I haven't called my girl friend for two weeks now but I still love her

1 Like

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Slawormir: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Relax your mind

He still cares
Most Nigggars don't like calling
That doesn't mean he got no love for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Your guy probably busy with him own life be that.. Why is it so hard to comprehend that at times??

4 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2020
How often do you call him? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by paulolee(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
it depends..
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Zimri(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Call him and ask He may not be the communicating type. Are you new to him?
Is that how he does before?

You guys to sit and talk. Period!

Public forum like this might not be of help at times in fixing stuffs like this as there are some things that are not clear to us... You perhaps held back.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Zimri(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
your relationship is dangling like a pendulum since 2019. are you sure he is not seeing someone else again ?

Welcome back from the commercial break. grin grin I have gone through her/his profile to check. You are right. It's more than a year now.
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by vanida6: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Even in a minute my boyfriend did not call me i dey vex talk of a day shuuuu,,,,my dear run from dat guy he have anoda girll around him
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by BlackfireX: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2020
...and if he calls everyday you will take him for granted..

5 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Aimerosa25(f): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2020
vanida6:
Even in a minute my boyfriend did not call me i dey vex talk of a day shuuuu,,,,my dear run from dat guy he have anoda girll around him
exactly what I passing through,over 3 weeks we can stay without talking.
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by 11Anonymous(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Spending 5h to be calling a girl everyday.
500x30= 15,000.

What will I benefit if I keep spending 15k on top calls? Last last we fit even still break up angry

If e no call you, you call am, or make una chat.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by AarewaMafia: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Aimerosa25:
exactly what I passing through,over 3 weeks we can stay without talking.

So why don't you call instead

2 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:

Welcome back from the commercial break. grin grin I have gone through her/his profile to check. You are right. It's more than a year now.
lol
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wetin be love nah?

abeg, make I dey chop my sweetbuns dey go jare...

1 Like

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Aimerosa25(f): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
AarewaMafia:

So why don't you call instead
I do call and at times he doesn't pick, this has been on since July last year
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by JOACHINpedro: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God for BAE, she knows that we can live without calling each other.

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blacky001:
He can go days without communicating in any means..does dat means he doesnt care
It doesn't mean he doesn't care. Sometimes our brain dey carry over load and our minds are too full.. why not reach out instead of being negative smiley

1 Like

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Samakus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
The same reason I broke up with my ex. I try to call her once a day despite my busy schedules and occasional lack of airtime. Girl, told me that she deserves that I spend at least 2hrs everyday on call with her.

Mind you, she calls maybe once in a week. Tried to make her understand that men got a lot to occupy themselves with. Especially money making ventures. Of course she wasn't having any of it. The nagging about calls bored me to a stage I couldn't have any of it.

I asked her to go meet the guy that will be calling her 2hrs a day. I ain't got time for student's kind of love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by bigpicture001: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Honestly... It doesn't depend......

If he cares, he must find himself calling
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Juliearth(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blacky001:

Men (and women alike) have different love languages. Some men are very expressive of their love (gifts, calls, flowers...) while others are a bit more reserved and less vocal about it. You need to figure out if his inability to call is due to the aforementioned factor or not, then you act.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by Juliearth(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I haven't called my girl friend for two weeks now but I still love her

Exactly my point. She needs to settle down and get to understand his love language.
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmph, kama pade mo!
Been with someone like this and it wasn't funny.
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by HomerTimpson: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
vanida6:
not really thou,most of us guys are not the talking on phone type and that doesn't mean we are cheating & stuff,sometimes we think & think more than we do and still forget little serious stuffs like this(i can only speak for my self thou and in my case if you call me,i'll never ditch your call unless its necessary but I'LL KILL THAT YOUR NAGING WITH TEXTS) *NICE EYEBROW*

1 Like

Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by HomerTimpson: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Juliearth:

Men (and women alike) have different love languages. Some men are very expressive of their love (gifts, calls, flowers...) while others are a bit more reserved and less vocal about it. You need to figure out if his inability to call is due to the aforementioned factor or not, then you act.
LOL flowers? In nigeria ? Artificial flower you mean? But i'll really love to try those things but this is nigeria and its costy shipping in stuffs like that
Re: He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? by HomerTimpson: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Thank God for BAE, she knows that we can live without calling each other.
TILL YOU HEAR SHE'S GETTING MARRIED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Do We Have This Type Of People In Nigeria??? [ See Photos] / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.