Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! (1609 Views)

He Doesnt Call ,does It Means He Doesnt Care?? / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / Lady Blasts Man Who Told Her He Doesnt Date Girls That Enter Danfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hellp everyone.I am white woman and my husband is Nigerian.We are married for 2 years now and he doesnt work.We are in my country.He is footbal player.I am the one that pays rent bills food and anything he needs.Is not hard for me to do that but sometimes i feel that he likes it that way and that he doesnt want make any effprt for him to do something.I feel tired and i feel as man in this marriage.I am alsp pregnant and few days ago he told me that i need to do 2 jobs that it would be better for us!!!I was shocked and angry!So while i am pregnant i should be doing 2 jobs and payinf rent bils food??The worst is that when he is anoyed or stressed i am thr one he wil insult and shout..I am so tired of everything and dont know what to do sad((( He doesnt apreciate me and never said even thank you..He always tells me how i didnt do alot for him..and i did!!!also he always makes me.feel.insecure like i domt worth nothing and i am coping with things that almost no woman be it black or white would.cope with!!As we all know no womam want.to.babysit a jobles man without any money at all...so lets be realistic
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by MrHistorian: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
TROLL.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by donstan18: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Which kyn white woman de type dis thing, i for dn run mad while reading it.

Are you from India?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by JULIE1925(f): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

Juz deport his azz.. No woman deserves such horrible treatment from her partner/ husband...

If he's ungrateful after what u have done for him, then don't punish urself by sacrificing everything juz to please his azz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:
Which kyn white woman de type dis thing, i for dn run mad while reading it.

Are you from India?
hahhhahaha nooooo.i am from East Europe.What is wrong with my writing?
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by donstan18: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
hahhhahaha nooooo.i am from East Europe.What is wrong with my writing?

Lol, just kidding, nothing wrong cheesy

Very very cool and awesome writing cheesy

I love it, it's nice.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Lewaluv(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Does he have papers? Sounds like he is using you. Has he been back to Nigeria since the marriage?
Europija:
Hellp everyone.I am white woman and my husband is Nigerian.We are married for 2 years now and he doesnt work.We are in my country.He is footbal player.I am the one that pays rent bills food and anything he needs.Is not hard for me to do that but sometimes i feel that he likes it that way and that he doesnt want make any effprt for him to do something.I feel tired and i feel as man in this marriage.I am alsp pregnant and few days ago he told me that i need to do 2 jobs that it would be better for us!!!I was shocked and angry!So while i am pregnant i should be doing 2 jobs and payinf rent bils food??The worst is that when he is anoyed or stressed i am thr one he wil insult and shout..I am so tired of everything and dont know what to do sad((( He doesnt apreciate me and never said even thank you..He always tells me how i didnt do alot for him..and i did!!!also he always makes me.feel.insecure like i domt worth nothing and i am coping with things that almost no woman be it black or white would.cope with!!As we all know no womam want.to.babysit a jobles man without any money at all...so lets be realistic
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
he is playing for which club? I think I know him
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lewaluv:
Does he have papers? Sounds like he is using you. Has he been back to Nigeria since the marriage?

dem ask you amebo shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
in Russia
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
All these our girls wey dey reply for up so! Make una no fall the bro handi bikonu!

Madam, are they paying him yet or he's attending trials? If he has been signed and paid and even receives match allowance, then I guess there's something wrong. Sit him down and talk some sense into him. Our men are not like that. We value our wives, children and family. There must be something wrong somewhere.

If he's still attending trials, please be patient with him. Things will get better, I assure you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by LLSAINT(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am short of words....Hmmmmm(sigh) First, I'd love to hear his version to be on the side of fairness but if I may say based on your perspective, he is only taking advantage of you because Naija men (Nigerian men) are not lazy especially outside Nigeria.
Second, have you tried to know his emotional state and try to see how to help him?because he sounds a little depressed. If football is not paying, advise him to look for something else.
If you have tried, you still need to talk to him and make him understand his role as a man and a father thereafter, threaten to leave him.
Lastly, if he does not change, kick him out (for a while) to bring out the Nigerian man in him.
My small advice oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
in Russia
is he tall and dark? if yes..it could be him
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
tel me name?
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
tel me name?
can't call his name here for some reasons..
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
tel me name?
can't call his name here for some reasons
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't call his name here for some reasons..
but that guy stays in Russia?
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
but that guy stays in Russia?
it should be a private discussion don't u think?
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
send me mesage on my email
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Europija:
send me mesage on my email
done..check your mail
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Lewaluv(f): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ur useless mum is amebo
free2ryhme:

dem ask you amebo shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by LLSAINT(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
I disagree, what is private in public domain. Abi you wan yahoo the person wife :olol. I pray your intentions are genuine
Pubichairs:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
LLSAINT:
I disagree, what is private in public domain. Abi you wan yahoo the person wife :olol. I pray your intentions are genuine
undecided
LLSAINT:
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lewaluv:
Ur useless mum is amebo

so this is how your brother address your mom abi

your mum born pickin undecided
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by obaataaokpaewu: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
If he doesn't do nothing. It means he does something embarassed
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by hibiscus76(f): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, just kidding, nothing wrong cheesy

Very very cool and awesome writing cheesy

I love it, it's nice.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by hibiscus76(f): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Pubichairs:
Pubichairs:
Pubichairs:
Pubichairs:
Pubichairs:
Who da fück is this pervert ?
Op, no hard feelings but you're dumb and that's why your man treats you like cow dung!!
You really need to wise up.. Who falls for these cheap prank these days?
How can you want to go private with someone because he claims to know your husband without pictures??

And you Mr poster, stop fooling around.. She's a depressed wife and don't need stüpid men like you worsening her situation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Everest1989(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Pubichairs:
@OP, please be very very carefully with this man...don't say you were not warned. His intention is not pure...or you want to go from frying pan to fire?
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Pubichairs(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:

Who da fück is this pervert ?
Op, no hard feelings but you're dumb and that's why your man treats you like cow dung!!
You really need to wise up.. Who falls for these cheap prank these days?
How can you want to go private with someone because he claims to know your husband without pictures??

And you Mr poster, stop fooling around.. She's a depressed wife and don't need stüpid men like you worsening her situation
your level of foolishness is quite pathetic why did u think I wanna scam her

1 Like

Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Elparaiso(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tell him what you've told us. He might step up or step out.
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Juz deport his azz.. No woman deserves such horrible treatment from her partner/ husband...

If he's ungrateful after what u have done for him, then don't punish urself by sacrificing everything juz to please his azz.

You have sense.
Re: My Husband Expexts From Me All!he Doesnt Do.nothing! by hibiscus76(f): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pubichairs:
your level of foolishness is quite pathetic why did u think I wanna scam her
coming from someone that derives joy in the gullibility of naive women...REPENT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out / Are Men Attracted To Women With Facial Mole? / Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.