Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (77486 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by IMASTEX: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
We know na... Most of d soldiers in d frontline are jus sacrificial lambs
It has been very obvious. Even of recent, chadian army was about wiping out the source of income & quickly someone ran to take over from the chadian army claiming to continue. All just to protest their business called "Boko Haram". I only pity the innocent foot soldiers dying for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Mcslize: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Depressed101:
they actually can't resign. Please educate yourself

Be sure of something before debunking it.

So you implied that the ex soldier is lying that he resigned? He just woke up and cooked up the story that he resigned is that what you meant?

When has joining the army become a do or die affair that one can't resign?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Depressed101: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mcslize:

[s]Be sure of something before debunking it.

So you implied that the ex soldier is lying that he resigned? He just woke up and cooked up the story that he resigned is that what you meant?

When has joining the army become a do or die affair that one can't resign[/s]?
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Litmus: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
So why not tell the world the names of the offending soldiers for evidence such men exist? Doing so will not endanger his life any more than having told the world this story against the Nigeria Army will. Nigerians should always asks for evidence otherwise this juvenile and market woman atmosphere of rumours beloved by too many will be used by Nigeria enemies to destroy Nigeria.

Government needs to do something about social media. Few nations – actually, no nation, can survive the absolutely free freedom of expression enjoyed by Nigerians in Nigeria. In the West, they are monitoring and sanctioning social media in addition to the self-censorships fear of Litigations exerts on individuals freedoms.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by ifko: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Depressed101:
they actually can't resign. Please educate yourself
It s shameful to be depress and ignorant
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Deloo: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
I quite believe they also killed that first female combat elicopter pilot girl Arotile or what is she called. They killed her for being a Yoruba extract and for killing bandits and bolo haram too much. Nigeria as a nation is found on a foundation of deceit
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nchenches: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Marknsukabag:
Thank God the guy is not Igbo... otherwise, even the man's kinsmen will join in tongue-lashing the igbos.
At Least everyone is now seeing the danger light the igbos saw decades ago

Fair weather Igbos you meant.
Many many fair weather Igbos have been intimidated by non Igbo people who love one Nigeria even if Nigeria is burning - crude oil factor.

The fair weather Igbos are usually poorly educated, don’t understand their left from their right, don’t understand the underlying factors behind clamour for restoration of Biafra.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by amuwo1980: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
After the civil war, the Nigerian security system became a jihadist one , from the secret service to the customs , its objective became to preserve the Fulani power using the middle belt, Boko haram and iswap is made up of ex , serving and awol members of the Nigerian army, during the gej time the Nigerian army was basically fighting itself, the Americans know this and that’s why till tommorow I wonder what was Hilary Clinton’s interest in turmoil in subsharan africa and this affiliation the left do have with militant Islam
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Deloo:
I quite believe they also killed that first female combat elicopter pilot girl Arotile or what is she called. They killed her for being a Yoruba extract and for killing bandits and bolo haram too much. Nigeria as a nation is found on a foundation of deceit

It is very possible. Yorubas are the martyrs for Nigeria survival. To make the situation really bad, naturally, yorubas have large heart they accommodate people and trust easily. IBOs hate Yorubas with passion. Hausas don't like Yorubas because they see Yorubas as threat to domination of Nigeria.

While IBOs come online to insult Hausas, in the real live, they are the Hausa slaves. From Abuja to Maiduguri, from NNPC to NPA and Federal Secretariat to Parastatals, you find IBOs licking the boots of Hausa/Fulani, becoming willing slaves to Hausas. They are the best of friends. The IBOs blackmail the Yorubas to make money in FG MDAs and Northern cities. I often wonder if Hausa / Fulani don't read online news or don't visit social media.

On the issue of this guy being shot for killing Boko Haram, it is possible. On the issue of resignation from the military, it is possible, they call it 'discharge' in the military. There is discharge on completion of the required service years, discharge on medical ground and others I don't want to enumerate. I have lost so many people to Boko Haram fight. Some of them, our communications before loss of communication which means they are gone without notice of casualties were very emotional and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2020
amuwo1980:
After the civil war, the Nigerian security system became a jihadist one , from the secret service to the customs , its objective became to preserve the Fulani power using the middle belt, Boko haram and iswap is made up of ex , serving and awol members of the Nigerian army, during the gej time the Nigerian army was basically fighting itself, the Americans know this and that’s why till tommorow I wonder what was Hilary Clinton’s interest in turmoil in subsharan africa and this affiliation the left do have with militant Islam

You are very correct. I am tired of typing having been busy for days, I would have given some breakdown. The office of the NSA, after the death of Azazi, Col (rtd) Kayode Are was acting NSA, later, there was explosion at Eagle Square while the President (GEJ) was around.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Mcslize: 2:52am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Depressed101 post=91791119][/quote]

I am not surprised. Your username says it all. Go for counselling my friend.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by KingWarri: 3:32am On Jul 17, 2020
TheMainone:
I personally think the service chiefs should be sacked first. Then the entire Nigeria army overhauled if we want to win this war
it's not a war.... but business
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Johnnypetiz: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Introducing the "9jaFH" Fashion App for all Tailors, Fashion Lovers n Designers.

Download App on Android Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh. Trust me you'll love the features provided.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Billygee2u: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
When we tell them Nigerian army is compromised they call us names, what do you expect when the Fulani government rehabilitates their terrorist boys and give them official Nigerian army uniform? And daft people will still come out to defend this government and their open body language support for terrorism.

I really don't understand why the United States and other western world have not confronted Buhari, Buratai and their Fulani acolytes in this their atrocities, what other evidence are they waiting for? Why place $7 million bounty on Shekaus head when there are cast iron evidences that are implicating the Fulani authorities? I dare say that a closer interview of those disgruntled retired soldiers will give America all the info they need on Nigerian terrorism.

This is the reason why igbos lost hope in project Nigeria, on biafra we stand.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by philiancoop(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2020
The Hausa Muslim's first priority is the defence of his religion ... know that
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Ajsmart:
The same AmeriKKKa you are hoping to come and investigate Buhari’s govt is the same AmeriKKKa that put him there in the first place. You guys have zero clues on how AmeriKKKa is consistently keeping Nigeria underdeveloped.

It was the same AmeriKKKa that stopped the Nigerian army from driving out Boko Haram because they need Nigeria to be weak and broken so they can have constant access to Nigeria’s resources. Open your eyes brother-man.

What is USA stealing from Nigeria at present?
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Carter4luv(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2020
i have heard dis same story from my dad wen he served the nigeria army, if they want to kill you they send you to the front battle and shoot you from behind.
just like wat happened to urriah wen david gave a command for urriah to be killed, and urriah was sent to the battle front not up to minutes he was shot by his opponents.

God will help us in dis country
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2020
babaolofin:

It is very possible. Yorubas are the martyrs for Nigeria survival. To make the situation really bad, naturally, yorubas have large heart they accommodate people and trust easily. IBOs hate Yorubas with passion. Hausas don't like Yorubas because they see Yorubas as threat to domination of Nigeria.

While IBOs come online to insult Hausas, in the real live, they are the Hausa slaves. From Abuja to Maiduguri, from NNPC to NPA and Federal Secretariat to Parastatals, you find IBOs licking the boots of Hausa/Fulani, becoming willing slaves to Hausas. They are the best of friends. The IBOs blackmail the Yorubas to make money in FG MDAs and Northern cities. I often wonder if Hausa / Fulani don't read online news or don't visit social media.

On the issue of this guy being shot for killing Boko Haram, it is possible. On the issue of resignation from the military, it is possible, they call it 'discharge' in the military. There is discharge on completion of the required service years, discharge on medical ground and others I don't want to enumerate. I have lost so many people to Boko Haram fight. Some of them, our communications before loss of communication which means they are gone without notice of casualties were very emotional and pathetic.

Igbos have said they want Nigeria divided. The Hausa/fulanis have shown they only want a country were they dominate everyone and do as they please. The Yorubas are after a Nigeria where they can get crumbs as long as Igbos are out of the equation. If it isn't so, with all the happenings today you Yeribas should have known that no group of reasonable people would be proud of getting crumbs from the land of their ancestors.
You left the topic and start insulting Igbos. How does that address the challenge at hand. It's better you and you people face reality and join the mission of breaking Nigeria so all regions can control their destiny. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Carter4luv:
i have heard dis same story from my dad wen he served the nigeria army, if they want to kill you they send you to the front battle and shoot you from behind.
just like wat happened to urriah wen david gave a command for urriah to be killed, and urriah was sent to the battle front not up to minutes he was shot by his opponents.

God will help us in dis country
Even after all these stories you still believe in Nigeria? What do you expect to happen before you start thinking away from Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2020
richie240:
That's no surprise, shebi we like playing d ostrich abi?

Were we not all here when an Igbo soldier spurted his hatred for his Yoruba colleagues.
And u'll expect such to watch their backs abi on d battle field abi?

"Can 2 walk/work 2gthr except they (be) agree?"
Let's all kp pretending!
cool

There are also Igbos in d Nigerian military!
Support the division of Nigeria and cure yourself the headache. We were once living as different people before the Europeans came.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2020
moorevic:
This is awful you know.
Couple of days ago the BAUCHI governor said more soldiers are needed in the fight insurgency in Nigeria. What came to mind was lambs being led to the slaughter.

Having watched alot of foreign action thrilled movies, I've come to know that to truly defeat terrorism, its not necessarily by combat but by intelligence gathering. But what do i know, its Nigeria we are talking about. A shit hole country
You got it right... sacrificial lambs. Now let me give you a twist to the whole game. When most of the non-moslems avoid the NA, what then does the NA become? It becomes a complete Hausa/fulani army with the vast arms and ammunition of Nigeria under their control. No one will be able to know the logistics of their plans. It's a double edged sword at play here. Kill them in numbers using boko haram or let them refuse to join so we control the army completely. Remember the Yoruba general who complained about the happenings in the battle field? He was promptly transferred out of the theatre. The Hausa/fulanis have seen the weakness of the other tribes entirely and they don't even fear anything more. Southerners in the army will always say that they're are not been given good weapons to use in fighting boko haram whereas Shekau will show videos of how his boys overpowered a military barracks and took away sophisticated weapons yet foolish southerners can't connect the dots.
Let this be clear today to all ethnic groups that are still confused on the present happenings in Nigeria. The Hausa/fulanis are after complete subjugation of Nigeria. They can sacrifice anything for it including millions of their people. The reward is too great for them to think otherwise. Part of the reasons why there's killings in their region is to make you confused into thinking the insecurity is general. Don't be fooled by them. Think firstly about the survival of your ethnic group and region. Make alliances that can guarantee you this and work towards achieving protecting your land. Failure to do this will make you and your people lose your lands and become refugees forever that's only if you survive.
Copy this message and save it before the compromised murderator deletes it.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by mamaafrik(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Kalaba:
Well, I don't want to dismiss this as false, and I don't want to totally agree to this story. He said "they spoke in Hausa..." Fact is you cannot finish training as a Nigerian army without understanding Hausa, its the second language after English in the NA
averagely,how many months will it take you to train abd how many will you use to understand hausa
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Yujin(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
hotwax:

U don't understand politics at high-level.

Britain has been in alliance with Fulanis since independence. Britain are using Fulanis to hold Nigeria back.

They know the potential of Nigeria that it can be world power like USA. So they r intentionally undermining Nigeria using fulani thirst for domination.

USA wanted to come to our aid, but they saw the handwriting of their mother England. They back off.

You saw how Buhari was welcomed in Britain before 2015 in election. Some people don't understand the alliance between the Brits and Fulanis.

Left to america, na everyday predator drone will be raining hellfire missile on sambisa forest because America hate Islamic terrorist with passion especially Republicans.

It was Britain and Democrat Obama that created ISIS. You saw how Trump Republican came to dismantle it.

Remember how many times Islamic militant attached America new York during Obama. Can u see them trying shiiit with Trump?
100% correct.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by themanderon: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2020
DAVE5:

Sad as it is, the world powers can't intervene because Nigeria is a SOVEREIGNTY and that means she controls her own land and borders and no external can/should prevail

nah we wey dey inside go save ourselves

Sovereignty the monkeys ass. No Nation in Africa is sovereign. Not one as they are still operating under the very heavy yoke of their colonial masters.
Some people think that colonization in Africa has ended naaa, it only changed garments.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by DAVE5(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
themanderon:

Sovereignty the monkeys ass. No Nation in Africa is sovereign. Not one as they are still operating under the very heavy yoke of their colonial masters.
Some people think that colonization in Africa has ended naaa, it only changed garments.

You would agree with me that on paper all recognized countries are sovereign, the exact reason why USA cannot intervene in broad day light, cos if they do, it means they are putting us under their colony / recolonizing us

So basically no one can meddle in our situation or help us as the case may be

That's why I said only we inside our country can help ourselves but we are not doing that, so we go dey suffer dey go till we get sense and act
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ola5TP: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Xisnin:
Fake story.
Till ur last breath! Keep watching the movie titled fake story until it happens very close to u!
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by DAVE5(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
hotwax:

U don't understand politics at high-level.

Britain has been in alliance with Fulanis since independence. Britain are using Fulanis to hold Nigeria back.

They know the potential of Nigeria that it can be world power like USA. So they r intentionally undermining Nigeria using fulani thirst for domination.

USA wanted to come to our aid, but they saw the handwriting of their mother England. They back off.

You saw how Buhari was welcomed in Britain before 2015 in election. Some people don't understand the alliance between the Brits and Fulanis.

Left to america, na everyday predator drone will be raining hellfire missile on sambisa forest because America hate Islamic terrorist with passion especially Republicans.

It was Britain and Democrat Obama that created ISIS. You saw how Trump Republican came to dismantle it.

Remember how many times Islamic militant attached America new York during Obama. Can u see them trying shiiit with Trump?

You might not be far from the truth

It's obvious that there are "powers that be" that is purposely holding Nigeria back, if not all our heads of States/presidents can't just be heartless to not want to do something about the situation of the Nigerian economy
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Dpharisee: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Web2020:
If not because Nigerians does not think, how on earth will you expect Buhari to fight Bokoharam, when he clearly stated that "the fight against Bokoharam is a fight against the North" In a sane society, that statement alone is enough not to vote Buhari. The truth must be said, Yuroba sold Nigeria to the North. The kind of MOU the Yoruba sign with the North that they will remain their slave forever, is still not clear to me! Don't call me Igbo, i am not. i am a concerned Nigeria.

The sad part is that any Nigerian that speaks the hard truth against the Govt is quickly referred to as Igbo by Yorubas as if other tribes are in agreement with current happenings in the country.
Most Igbos are really patriotic but frustrated with the manner the country is being managed
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by mamaafrik(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Yujin:

You got it right... sacrificial lambs. Now let me give you a twist to the whole game. When most of the non-moslems avoid the NA, what then does the NA become? It becomes a complete Hausa/fulani army with the vast arms and ammunition of Nigeria under their control. No one will be able to know the logistics of their plans. It's a double edged sword at play here. Kill them in numbers using boko haram or let them refuse to join so we control the army completely. Remember the Yoruba general who complained about the happenings in the battle field? He was promptly transferred out of the theatre. The Hausa/fulanis have seen the weakness of the other tribes entirely and they don't even fear anything more. Southerners in the army will always say that they're are not been given good weapons to use in fighting boko haram whereas Shekau will show videos of how his boys overpowered a military barracks and took away sophisticated weapons yet foolish southerners can't connect the dots.
Let this be clear today to all ethnic groups that are still confused on the present happenings in Nigeria. The Hausa/fulanis are after complete subjugation of Nigeria. They can sacrifice anything for it including millions of their people. The reward is too great for them to think otherwise. Part of the reasons why there's killings in their region is to make you confused into thinking the insecurity is general. Don't be fooled by them. Think firstly about the survival of your ethnic group and region. Make alliances that can guarantee you this and work towards achieving protecting your land. Failure to do this will make you and your people lose your lands and become refugees forever that's only if you survive.
Copy this message and save it before the compromised murderator deletes it.
this is why the SS,SE and Middle belt needs to setup regional security network also.
The okada ban in Lagos was to reduce the influx of the Northerners
South need to localize cattle rearing to serve as alternative to northern meat.
Massive AGRICULTURAL production must fellow.
I pity Tinubu if he has a naive thinking,Yorubas abd ibos needs to understand the common enemy and work against her.
I don't know why the SE and SS are footdragging on the security network.
It will cut off the Federal advantage during election too.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Sewgon79(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2020
From your explanation, I think is logical that Boko Haram only kills anything they see military camouflage. Maybe it is high time Nigeria Military Intelligence Unit should disguise themselves in black uniform to penetrate Boko Haram. So also those penetrating should be Hausa and Muslims soldiers who are patriotic and loyal to Nigeria Unity and Goal of cleansing Nigeria from this barbaric external players.

hammer3:

GUY, IF U WATCH THIS VIDEO, U WILL SEE ONE SOLDIER LEADING BATTLE, WEARING BLACK NOT CARRYING ANY WEAPON.

EVEN SUPERMAN, NO DEY UNARMED.

AS A SOLDIER, NA THAT BLACK OUR COMMANDER ABI NA CAPTAIN WEAR, ALL OF US GO WEAR.

AFTER DAT, MAKE WE SEE WHETHER HIM NO GO CARRY WEAPON TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCj6Alurzc
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Xisnin(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Ola5TP:
Till ur last breath! Keep watching the movie titled fake story until it happens very close to u!
The fake story was packaged for gullible people like you.
Friendly fire isn't a new phenomenon.
Well, I am not surprised.
In a country where everything must be the work of an "enemy" or "village people",
all idiotic stories would be believed without scrutiny.

This foolish sniper wouldn't dare tell this lie in a country with thinking people.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Yujin:

Igbos have said they want Nigeria divided. The Hausa/fulanis have shown they only want a country were they dominate everyone and do as they please. The Yorubas are after a Nigeria where they can get crumbs as long as Igbos are out of the equation. If it isn't so, with all the happenings today you Yeribas should have known that no group of reasonable people would be proud of getting crumbs from the land of their ancestors.
You left the topic and start insulting Igbos. How does that address the challenge at hand. It's better you and you people face reality and join the mission of breaking Nigeria so all regions can control their destiny. A stitch in time saves nine.

Firstly, I left the topic at the beginning to address your IBO brothers who left the topic to insult yorubas and talk about Biafra even from the beginning of the topic. Yorubas receive nothing not even a crumb as you called it from the Nigeria project. It is IBOs that receive more than crumbs from their Slavery of the Hausas in real live situation while coming online to insult them and call Yoruba their slaves.

Yorubas only worked and cleared mess while others came to loot, enrich their kinsmen, develop their areas and put Nigeria in heavy debt.

Over $100 billion stolen under GEJ. The nomination of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by the present government for an international position shows the present government with all the projects diverted and palliative/covid-19/school feeding during lockdown deals are now satisfied having looted enough to recover wasted years of looting to GEJ people.

Yorubas have different groups and strong religious background. It is very difficult to come to a consensus on any issue. That is why election is always tough here and very difficult to predict winner until result is out. The day Yorubas come to consensus on Nigeria matter, that is the end of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.