Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (77464 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by greypencils: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
This is just to reiterate the fact that Arotile was murdered covertly. They couldn't do that when she was in the air so they did it on ground. Fact, that cause of her death doesn't add up. Someone, a Northerner, a Boko-Haram sympathizer was paid to that job.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by gideonvalor98(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2020
overall90:

you are very stupid.
what are you yorubas so pained about Biafra.
i thought you were going to counter his assertions with a superior argument not knowing that you are only convulsing because he mentioned Biafra .

You're an asinine... What's my business with Biafra - a right thinking Nigerian knows it is just a propaganda to gain relevance in the affair of this country and not for the reason of independence so to say. His illogical comments made me counter him, as I feel many of you are loosing it and displaying extreme foolishness - which is disgusting and disgraceful. Hence, the need to curb your excessiveness in this space.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by osazee12(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2020
A
jayaim:
I pity for backward people like u
Forward man. Unfortunately I don’t pity you.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by osazee12(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2020
JordanMichael:

It's a dumb ass and enemy of lives of Nigeria that would say lies
It’s a Smart breast and an ally of lives of Nigeria that would say it’s true.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by themanderon: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
DAVE5:

You would agree with me that on paper all recognized countries are sovereign, the exact reason why USA cannot intervene in broad day light, cos if they do, it means they are putting us under their colony / recolonizing us

So basically no one can meddle in our situation or help us as the case may be

That's why I said only we inside our country can help ourselves but we are not doing that, so we go dey suffer dey go till we get sense and act

But the same US intervened in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on yet the heavens did not fall. What you should understand about international politics is that all these western super powers do have their own spheres of influence, that is the countries that they control and they usual do not interfere into another's sphere. In the case of Nigeria it is Britain that controls it so the US will not interfere. In the case of Libya there was a coalition of this same western powers and they overthrew and killed Ghadafi.
Jonathan lost favour with the British government and those guys planned with the Americans under Obama in conjunction with some Northern elements and he was removed. But people think it was their votes that counted. I remember reading an interview that was granted by one northern elite(forgotten his name) where he detailed the plans and how they implemented it to such perfection. An American fleet was even stationed at the gulf of Guinea awaiting any eventuality.
So you see in international politics nothing seems to be the way it is but when you look deeper you get the bigger picture of the plot.

Modified: You may Google the pact for the continuation of colonization in Africa. Its a document created by the French government and acceded to by their former colonies in Africa. Who knows the one Nigeria signed with British that has deliberately strangulated the growth of Nigeria while enriching the puppet leaders.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by richie240: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Yujin:

Support the division of Nigeria and cure yourself the headache. We were once living as different people before the Europeans came.
Misdirected agression.
We all know those who put Nigeria in ds 'unity by force' palava.
Hint: one fought tooth and nail against d secession clause prey independence whilst another collapsed regionalism for federalism pre-civil war.

Take responsibility, direct ur tirade at them biko.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by themanderon: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
richie240:

Misdirected agression.
Hint: one fought tooth and nail against d secession clause prey independence whilst another collapsed regionalism for federalism pre-civil war.

If you continue to live in the past you may not effect the much needed change. Its foolishness to continue lament events that happened ages ago instead of proffering solutions to the present quagmire the nation has been plunged into.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by DAVE5(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
themanderon:

But the same US intervened in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on yet the heavens did not fall. What you should understand about international politics is that all these western super powers do have their own spheres of influence, that is the countries that they control and they usual do not interfere into another's sphere. In the case of Nigeria it is Britain that controls it so the US will not interfere. In the case of Libya there was a coalition of this same western powers and they overthrew and killed Ghadafi.
Jonathan lost favour with the British government and those guys planned with the Americans under Obama in conjunction with some Northern elements and he was removed. But people think it was their votes that counted. I remember reading an interview that was granted by one northern elite(forgotten his name) where he detailed the plans and how they implemented it to such perfection. An American fleet was even stationed at the gulf of Guinea awaiting any eventuality.
So you see in international politics nothing seems to be the way it is but when you look deeper you get the bigger picture of the plot.

Modified: You may Google the pact for the continuation of colonization in Africa. Its a document created by the French government and acceded to by their former colonies in Africa. Who knows the one Nigeria signed with British that has deliberately strangulated the growth of Nigeria while enriching the puppet leaders.

I'm not saying they can't intervene, my last Statement began with "on paper" and I guess I know what on paper means, I for one wish they would intervene but truthfully it's not the best way to go cos they would implement other agendas which could in turn lead to recolonizing or looting our national treasure and heritage

What we need in Nigeria is to stand up and fight for selves

Neighbor wey enter your house come save you from your father's abuse, nah the same neighbor go dictate wetin u go chop for night

I just coined this above proverb myself but I hope u get the picture of what it meant
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by richie240: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2020
themanderon:

If you continue to live in the past you may not effect the much needed change. Its foolishness to continue lament events that happened ages ago instead of proffering solutions to the present quagmire the nation has been plunged into.
Its supra-foolishness to 'ostrichically' blame others for what u/ur forebears caused in d first instance, innit?
cool
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by overall90: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2020
richie240:

Misdirected agression.

you guys keep on regurgitating these tales which are not entirely correct.
saying that Nigeria should remain like this is akin to saying that couple who have become incompatible and are toxic to each others well being should not get a divorce simply because they once promised each other till death do us part.Zik schooled in the US and saw how big and diverse and prosperous the country is and so had the same dream for Nigeria.unfortunately he didn't quite understand his country men he is dealing with.
on the issue of collapse of the region,Ironsi didn't abolish the regions.remember that during his short time.we still had military governors overseeing the affairs of the regions,
Usman katsina for Northern region,Fajuyi for wedt,Ejoor for midwest and Ojukwu for the East.what actually collapsed the regions was when Gowon created 12 states in 1967.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by richie240: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2020
overall90:

you guys keep on regurgitating these tales which are not entirely correct.
saying that Nigeria should remain like this is akin to saying that couple who have become incompatible and are toxic to each others well being should not get a divorce simply because they once promised each other till death do us part.Zik schooled in the US and saw how big and diverse and prosperous the country is and so had the same dream for Nigeria.unfortunately he didn't quite understand his country men he is dealing with.
on the issue of collapse of the region,Ironsi didn't abolish the regions.remember that during his short time.we still had military governors overseeing the affairs of the regions,
Usman katsina for Northern region,Fajuyi for wedt,Ejoor for midwest and Ojukwu for the East.what actually collapsed the regions was when Gowon created 12 states in 1967.
Thanks for playing d ostrich.
Moving on!
cool

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by sanyaoyega(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
When we tell them Nigerian army is compromised they call us names, what do you expect when the Fulani government rehabilitates their terrorist boys and give them official Nigerian army uniform? And daft people will still come out to defend this government and their open body language support for terrorism.

I really don't understand why the United States and other western world have not confronted Buhari, Buratai and their Fulani acolytes in this their atrocities, what other evidence are they waiting for? Why place $7 million bounty on Shekaus head when there are cast iron evidences that are implicating the Fulani authorities? I dare say that a closer interview of those disgruntled retired soldiers will give America all the info they need on Nigerian terrorism.

This is the reason why igbos lost hope in project Nigeria, on biafra we stand.

Why exactly are Nigerians this way isn't it the same red blood that runs in our veins. Why must we use ethnic groups to justify our claims. And later we will claim that the white man is racist. If there is anything more confusing in the Nigeria breakup crisis , it is the fact that the so called major 3 ethnic groups have forgotten to that varying minor groups exist. Nigeria is made up over 300 ethnic groups. If however this breakup thing still stands what of the opinions of smaller ethnic groups living in Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
That is y i need to leave this country and go to Germany or canada
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Godmercy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
My own stand to this aligations of this evils did is not to be shout or only redio programe but how can we make this puplisg to front news papers and forwaded it to our repisentative legistilators so that there will be quiqck action be taking
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Kamanuozuzu: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xisnin:
Fake story.

How?
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Barbushe: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
This must be a fake news.

I wonder whether dis dirty guy was ever go near barrack talkless of war fronts. Dem shot on di waist you still fit run away for bush, abi na water dem use shot u?

Liars full everywhere!
Mek una sidon on di floor, no vacant sit oooo.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Psylas2: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kalaba:
Well, I don't want to dismiss this as false, and I don't want to totally agree to this story. He said "they spoke in Hausa..." Fact is you cannot finish training as a Nigerian army without understanding Hausa, its the second language after English in the NA

Go and listen to it again, the soldier spoke Hausa and interpreted it to English.

He heard what the soldiers spoke in Hausa.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Psylas2: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
JaffyJoe:

The US government knows. I read their travel advisory to their own citizens warning them to avoid Nigeria and some zones in particular because our government is allegedly a state sponsor of terrorism. Buhari legalized terrorism.

You're right

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ola5TP: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Xisnin:

The fake story was packaged for gullible people like you.
Friendly fire isn't a new phenomenon.
Well, I am not surprised.
In a country where everything must be the work of an "enemy" or "village people",
all idiotic stories would be believed without scrutiny.

This foolish sniper wouldn't dare tell this lie in a country with thinking people.
So ur mr president and the whole military system isn't the enemy to the country right. I can't blame u because u'r blindly brainwashed by these morons called their selves patrons. Wake up from ur slumber boy!
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by ludd2018: 3:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Deloo:
I quite believe they also killed that first female combat elicopter pilot girl Arotile or what is she called. They killed her for being a Yoruba extract and for killing bandits and bolo haram too much. Nigeria as a nation is found on a foundation of deceit

Yorubas went to form an alliance with fulanis to form Apc party in anticipation that they will be spared by fulanis and gain lots of favoritism but today every body is suffering including yorubas . The young female pilot was murdered by the evil men in the military
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Subduer: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Maj Timothy, was also killed by another Army Officer, because Tim was hitting Boko Haram too hard.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by DedeNkem: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
War against Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists can't be won with Fulani idiots in power!

Remember what these idiots did to the former Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, a great Igbo General who killed a lot Boko Haram members. They dumbly accused him of sponsoring Boko Haram and forced him out. Unbelievable!
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ajsmart(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2020
You can’t even begin to imagine so let’s no get started. A simple research will reveal these to you.

Yujin:

What is USA stealing from Nigeria at present?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.