Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) (46295 Views)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Traffic jam zone
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by hedonister: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Farki:
Do you have night pictures?
No lights at night grin
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by hedonister: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zagadatt54:
Pekas I sight you
Bad Guy grin grin grin
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by pillarmaria(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Allen Avenue, the land of mermaids
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Akachai2030(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Have any one been to shasha akwonjo dem they born pikin like say na their birth right.
Na here you see 16yr boy they challenge 65yrs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by slaypapa: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nothing special about Nigerian cities

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Gamesmart: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ugaboy:
Lagos is beautiful in pictures, just as some ladies are beautiful in makeup.s

I pray one day you successfully get visa to leave Nigeria, so you can see what a beautiful city looks like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Dungren(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Overpopulation is the problem of Lagos. It would have been calm and serene.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by bisoye11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Can the mod stop pushing these type of topics to front page, it's so embarrassing to me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by KingAzari: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool

From that roundabout that has GTB signage towards Pekas and straight down - Red Light District, is something else at night, before corona came. I don't know about now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Lifestone(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
ShitStain:
Lagos is a very average looking city
Lol. Since you dont know Lagos. No wahala
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by frog12: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
NIGERIANS dey call SLUM top business area !

a SLUM is a place you dont MAINTAIN

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
No night pictures?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Na person wey never go Lag go tink say Lag na big city like that, all of opebi plus Allen avenue plus Oba Akran no reach one street for Ib
Oga na lie...which street for ib?

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by koning: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chai ! my hood way back. i marked all those territory like a Lion. All the way from Ojodu Berger down to Bank Anthony way.

My official First bank branch is still Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Good old days....

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
This place looks the same as it did 8 years ago. Where is the development their governors talked about?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lagos is a shithole, congested, filty, polluted and over populated, tueh!! i would rather drink monkey urine than live in that shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by poiunt: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lagos is not beautiful at all...infrastructural wise it is below average

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
You must Have Been Going To A Particular Destination While Take This Pictures,
Because You Can't Just Wake Up And Go To Opebi Just To Take Pictures,Or You Must Be New In LaGos.Well As Long As It Makes You Happy.

Thats My Take Though.

#God Is The Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.

Yeah..God is the Greatest... Jesus Christ Rules..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by stacyadams: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Na person wey never go Lag go tink say Lag na big city like that, all of opebi plus Allen avenue plus Oba Akran no reach one street for Ib

Those areas RE over populated,no parking space ,,always on traffic,,yeye area

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
That Allen roundabout that's aromire , obafemi awolowo way, Sanwo olu is doing at good job there

Took fela statue down to opebi /Allen roundabout , to make way for a modernized traffic intersession
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
The picture below is not even a main city. Yet better pass this eyesore. Nigeria is cursed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Average ghetto looking city.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by lebete3000: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys,
Today, i'm taking you guys with me through Allen Avenue and Opebi in Lagos Nigeria.

Allen Avenue is one of the top business districts in Lagos. Known for it's banks and office complexes. It is also home to some decent residential areas despite it being a financial center.

I'll be taking you from Allen Junction all the way through Opebi heading towards Sheraton junction at Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way.

Enjoy

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_5k5ZIz4nM

Na for night you for shoot this video, make we see weda those ooo still dey operate for this period...

How much rent for shop like a beer parlor go be for this area sef?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ElvisPresley(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lagos is just too dirty and overrated...Mega city my foot.... If you haven't travelled outta africa before, I'm sorry you haven't seen beauties....If not for corruption and bad leadership,Africa would look so beautiful and natural..

Look at Dubai in the 90's and look at Dubai now.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by UDUJ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool

Bad guy cheesy
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
Really?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by sinola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
hedonister:

I'm sure this coverage was made during lockdown if not eeeh,the kind of traffic you'll see here will be terrific....my office is along the road sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Afolashade00(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
How about the pictures of Allen roundabout now?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by feedthenation(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
As one of the busiest business district in Lagos, Allen Avenue / Opebi the roads should be dualized with better town planning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria / My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.