Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) (46338 Views)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
GoshenNLA:

I never said Ringroad is a street, i only asked you the new name of Ringroad, read carefully bro
We both know that's not what you meant...but anyways Ringroad is still Ringroad. Peace✌️
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
OMOBANJO:

We both know that's not what you meant...but anyways Ringroad is still Ringroad. Peace✌️
You know Ib true true
You can jott this down though
Ringroad is now called MKO abiola way
Thank me later
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
nothing different when compared to a conventional street in Nigeria
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Lincoln275(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejanla07:

Ipodo Street very close to allen is sin city,, every 2 building u see okpo house. Some na shop sef
Naso, that area too rough for my liking
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2020
GoshenNLA:

You know Ib true true
You can jott this down though
Ringroad is now called MKO abiola way
Thank me later

Thank you very much...when next you're in Ibadan tell the Micra driver you're going to Mko abiola way ok!
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
OMOBANJO:

Thank you very much...when next you're in Ibadan tell the Micra driver you're going to Mko abiola way ok!
are you one? Micra driver?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Ejanla07: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lincoln275:

Let’s hook up one of these days , e be like say you dey my area
I don't live there.

No go raise ur children for there oooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
GoshenNLA:

are you one? Micra driver?

My gee it hasn't gotten to that stage now...I'll let it slide,today na Sunday..Have a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
OMOBANJO:

My gee it hasn't gotten to that stage now...I'll let it slide,today na Sunday..Have a fruitful week ahead.
Same here bro, keep bn safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.