Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) (46269 Views)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Ejanla07: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pray make rain no catch u for opebi
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Larryallfather(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was at Allen today, this is false
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by sirp9898(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Owerri fine pass am

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Average...nothing really impressive.
. Electric wires every where
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Lagos is just too dirty and overrated...Mega city my foot.... If you haven't travelled outta africa before, I'm sorry you haven't seen beauties....If not for corruption and bad leadership,Africa would look so beautiful and natural..

Look at Dubai in the 90's and look at Dubai now.

. Come to Durban or Cape Town in South Africa ��
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
No place like home, wish to arrived Lagos soon after all this pandemic,EKO OOO NI BAJEEE.

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Rahkman: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
spinna:

Na ashawos u dey call the most beautiful girls in the world? Street hookers?..you leave models, actresses, students, good girls, runs girls, club girls and instahoes.... Oga take am easy o
no mind the idiot na him type Dey date ashawo Dey give am money... why another guy Dey fûck the babe 3k short time for inmessage
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Cryptofxt10: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Electric wires every where

I swear
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by prechtemmy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
God bless you
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by heisdvrkskinned: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
wait o is it that there’s a hotel nearby to fuxk them or they just wait for home service costumers?

See this one grin
dangoteinlaw:
wait o is it that there’s a hotel nearby to fuxk them or they just wait for home service costumers?

See this one
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool

Nahhhh bro
I disagree totally
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Ugaboy: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gamesmart:

I pray one day you successfully get visa to leave Nigeria, so you can see what a beautiful city looks like.
i say amen to this!!!
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
jawalis:
Lagos my city.
I wish there can be a picture represent of my area (Berger axis)
Allen has the most beautiful babes around the mainland and if not the whole Lagos. Just visit Allen around 11:00pm and see wonders of God.

To those who are saying nothing beautiful, average blah blah blah up there. I hope you have been to the city and see how it looks despite the crowded population.

Oga all dose babes na okpo
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Lincoln275(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ejanla07:

Ipodo Street very close to allen is sin city,, every 2 building u see okpo house. Some na shop sef
Let’s hook up one of these days , e be like say you dey my area
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Rossikki: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Lagos is just too dirty and overrated...Mega city my foot.... If you haven't travelled outta africa before, I'm sorry you haven't seen beauties....If not for corruption and bad leadership,Africa would look so beautiful and natural..

Look at Dubai in the 90's and look at Dubai now.

Typical self-hating, ignorant African dunce. Go on YouTube and see videos of beautiful African cities from Kigali to Nairobi, Maputo, Luanda, Abidjan, Abuja, Cape Town, and many others, but no. Will inferiority complex let you appreciate your own continent? It must be Dubai or Florida. Bunch of useless people.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by hedonister: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rossikki:

Typical self-hating, ignorant African dunce. Go on YouTube and see videos of beautiful African cities from Kigali to Nairobi, Maputo, Luanda, Abidjan, Abuja, Cape Town, and many others, but no. Will inferiority complex let you appreciate your own continent? It must be Dubai or Florida. Bunch of useless people.
To be fair, he was referring to Lagos specifically and not the other cities you mentioned.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Rossikki: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys,
Today, i'm taking you guys with me through Allen Avenue and Opebi in Lagos Nigeria.

Allen Avenue is one of the top business districts in Lagos. Known for it's banks and office complexes. It is also home to some decent residential areas despite it being a financial center.

I'll be taking you from Allen Junction all the way through Opebi heading towards Sheraton junction at Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way.

Enjoy

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_5k5ZIz4nM

Allen Avenue, Opebi Rd axis needs a MASSIVE OVERHAUL and comprehensive redevelopment.

Allen Ave. should be the Oxford Street of Lagos. A high class shopping area with covered drainage and wide pedestrian sidewalks. The streets are seriously underutilized by way of window shopping and impulse shopping that comes with easy pedestrian movement along the streets, a feature that would draw thousands more people including tourists, to the area each day, increase economic activity and incomes for the businesses on the streets and hence more business tax to the state govt. Win-win situation. Here's how Allen Ave. and Opebi Road should really look today:

With THIS kind of setup above, one could literally spend ALL DAY walking the length and breadth of Allen and Opebi on window shopping and actual shopping/wining/dining. Today, that is unimaginable due to the lack of sidewalks, presence of open drains, sand, etc etc.

We need to step up our game, seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
OMOBANJO:

Oga na lie...which street for ib?
You that dont knw Ib
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rahkman:
no mind the idiot na him type Dey date ashawo Dey give am money... why another guy Dey fûck the babe 3k short time for inmessage
Inmessage na real life saver, if you know you know
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by osazuwa23: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2020
bro you aint never lied. if you want to see big behind and working girls lagos isalnd is the spot especialy club quilox
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by osazuwa23: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Comapred to most west african capital cities i think lagos as a former capital city look far better then most capital cities in west africa maybe ghana is better
Cryptofxt10:
Average...nothing really impressive.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by manmustwac(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2020
bookmarked
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Lambarry1: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Very ugly
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by marylandcakes: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2020
It looks like a getto apart from the last bit. The houses are too close to each other, messy power lines, dirty roads. Little or no trees except the last bit.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Na person wey never go Lag go tink say Lag na big city like that, all of opebi plus Allen avenue plus Oba Akran no reach one street for Ib

Lol! It's traffic that makes Lagos look big in the eyes of the people.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
yesloaded:

You can say that again

I dislike that spot badly, hardly in day u no go experience traffic for that part of Lagos

Traffic these days across Lagos State as a whole is becoming worrisome
seriously the traffic there is something else

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by nonix22(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
was this during the lock down ??
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
GoshenNLA:
You that dont knw Ib
Oga Ade...don't stylishly avoid the question..which street? PS. I know Ibadan like the back of my hand
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
OMOBANJO:

Oga Ade...don't stylishly avoid the question..which street?
PS. I know Ibadan like the back of my hand
Wats Ringroad called now?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by OMOBANJO: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Wats Ringroad called now?
Ringroad is not a street now...it's like saying Ikeja is a street guess we should end it here,it's very obvious you don't know Ibadan at all.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
OMOBANJO:

Ringroad is not a street now...it's like saying Ikeja is a street
guess we should end it here,it's very obvious you don't know Ibadan at all.
I never said Ringroad is a street, i only asked you the new name of Ringroad, read carefully bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Canada Closed Work Permit / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.