Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) (46271 Views)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by abike12(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
aww this made me miss home. thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by pretyval: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
What about the bad roads at Oshodi, Mile 2, ALABA INTL?

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by spinna: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool

Na ashawos u dey call the most beautiful girls in the world? Street hookers?..you leave models, actresses, students, good girls, runs girls, club girls and instahoes.... Oga take am easy o

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by yesloaded: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
The home of traffic
You can say that again

I dislike that spot badly, hardly in day u no go experience traffic for that part of Lagos

Traffic these days across Lagos State as a whole is becoming worrisome

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by joepepsy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Even war torn Syria and Iraq looks better.. We are really backward in this country.
hedonister:
Hello Guys,
Today, i'm taking you guys with me through Allen Avenue and Opebi in Lagos Nigeria.

Allen Avenue is one of the top business districts in Lagos. Known for it's banks and office complexes. It is also home to some decent residential areas despite it being a financial center.

I'll be taking you from Allen Junction all the way through Opebi heading towards Sheraton junction at Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way.

Enjoy

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_5k5ZIz4nM

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Na person wey never go Lag go tink say Lag na big city like that, all of opebi plus Allen avenue plus Oba Akran no reach one street for Ib
Lol, this got me laughing.
Ibadan isn't bad actually.
I like the peace there is in Ibadan as well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Highly overrated like most cities in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
At night, these two places host some of the most beautiful girls in the world..... cool
The most beautiful Jezabels and Succubus angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Reference(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nothing has changed in the last 25 years since my uncle used to take me to watch Lagbaja live at Opebi. 25 years of stagnancy at best and degredation of the economy as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
sylve11:
Most beautiful Ejaculators in the World?? shocked shocked Murasi undecided
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Opebi was my second home for 4 months while getting my Canadian Visa. Good times

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Someone7:
This place looks the same as it did 8 years ago. Where is the development their governors talked about?
In bullion vans.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
ednut1:
The picture below is not even a main city. Yet better pass this eyesore. Nigeria is cursed
Which city?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
ednut1:
The picture below is not even a main city. Yet better pass this eyesore. Nigeria is cursed
Which city?Toronto or Mississauga
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
spinna:

Na ashawos u dey call the most beautiful girls in the world? Street hookers?..you leave models, actresses, students, good girls, runs girls, club girls and instahoes.... Oga take am easy o

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which city?Toronto or Mississauga
york

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Electric cables are not well arranged,Nice place sha but I still prefer WUSE 2
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
joepepsy:
Even war torn Syria and Iraq looks better.. We are really backward in this country.
what are you talking,Nigeria has plenty and many more better places compared to Opebi
don't judge Nigeria from a point of view

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Jones4190(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
headquarter of olosho
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by morris477(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Show us flooded area
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jones4190:
headquarter of olosho
wait o is it that there’s a hotel nearby to fuxk them or they just wait for home service costumers?
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Reference:
Nothing has changed in the last 25 years since my uncle used to take me to watch Lagbaja live at Opebi. 25 years of stagnancy at best and degredation of the economy as usual.

embarassed
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Jones4190(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
wait o is it that there’s a hotel nearby to fuxk them or they just wait for home service costumers?
go there on Friday night you will see what our ladies are doing, with just N500 you can have sex
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by enoch273: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Really beautiful places smiley , it's get more colourful at night.

Meanwhile are you on the lookout for the right financial solutions tailored for your needs? you can't go wrong banking with FCMB.
#DoSomethingEpic today. Click the link below to find out how!

https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jones4190:

go there on Friday night you will see what our ladies are doing, with just N500 you can have sex
hahahaha are for real, its like we ajah men are wasting money ooo okay no wahal tgif already grin
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Jones4190(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
hahahaha are for real, its like we ajah men are wasting money ooo okay no wahal tgif already grin
my advice to you is that don't go there with a phone to avoid hard I know......
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jones4190:
my advice to you is that don't go there with a phone to avoid hard I know......
see oo a whole me lagos igboro top of it from benin, them no take my phone for shrine ne this butter girls and their okada boyfriends want try am grin
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by earnit1: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by zuto4u(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
I really detest overhead cables! Look at how tattered the environment looks because of so many overhead wires. The cables should go underground
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sht hole as usual.
Re: Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) by Ejanla07: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lincoln275:
Allen avenue = olosho region

Ipodo Street very close to allen is sin city,, every 2 building u see okpo house. Some na shop sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.