Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria (1820 Views)

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by danilmo: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
The only way Yoruba can unite with Igbo is if they can support Yoruba presidency come 2023 and if otherwise, I doubt if that can even stop them because Yoruba ll keep supporting north just to remain in the corridor of power..
But if SE can support SW, belief me, everything don set for south liberation while Yoruba ll constitutionally support their dream.. but trust me them no go gree..

The above unity is not achievable on NL, until they show support., it won't walk out and both SW nd SE will stay longer in this country forever bearing it costly
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Muna4real(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

What are you all doing in Yoruba land? Fashola once abducted several of you in Lagos, Aregbesola too abducted several of you in Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, but before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land.

We don't blame you. After all there are pipelines running from igbo land yoruba land. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fantasticcc:
South Nigeria could have been like south Korea far advanced like her north counterpart,but you guys backstabed us plus most of your brothers still believe in one Nigeria that will never grow.
So The best is for us have a separate nation but good allies.
soul Korea kill u there.. stop saying nonsense joor.. u dey compare naija with first world country.. una go just dey talk wetin come una mouth.. South Korea gdp is 3x of the whole of naija..

If southern naija unite, we go just dey ok normal normal no be say u go dey compare naija with South Korea.. haaa, e too far

But if you used it to drive your point then I agree with ..

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
rdokoye:

That might be so, but Nigeria is not an equitable, liberal nation. It's an ethnocentric one, where everyone not only looks to, but is encouraged to favour their group (ethnicity) over the wellbeing of the nation.

Yoruba people outnumber everyone else in Lagos, so ultimately, it is their city. You invest in Lagos at your own peril.
come and claim it na

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Lagos is no man's land yet a Yoruba kicked you out of it before your forefathers came to beg for your people, Lagos is no man's land yet we don't have obi of Lagos in Lagos we have oba of Lagos, Lagos is no man's land yet a Yoruba person has been the governor of Lagos for the past decades, Lagos is no man's land yet thugs were sent to stop you people from voting.. look stop tryin to bring hatred to the west like you already did in the Niger delta cuz it won't work.. Note Lagos is located in the south Western part of Nigeria not in the south eat or south south so just stfu
you go wail tire. it remains a no man's land....

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
“No man” is the new euphemism for Yoruba grin so yes, Lagos is Yorubaland. Awa la leko iwo ma foh
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Allen102: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2020
sageb:
Niger delta republic is okay for us.
Little man where are you from?
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by sageb: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Allen102:
Little man where are you from?
Rivers state. Why the "little man" tag?
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Fantasticcc: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
sageb:
Rivers state. Why the "little man" tag?
this hopeless boy,always spitting like an slowpoke he is,from rivers to akwa ibom to Yoruba man.people like you should have been aborted.may your life and generation be like one nigeria if you are not from portharcourt.say amen..
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by sageb: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
this hopeless boy,always spitting like an slowpoke he is,from rivers to akwa ibom to Yoruba man.people like you should have been aborted.may your life and generation be like one nigeria if you are not from portharcourt.say amen..
hatred for others is your problem. Both parents Rivers and Akwa Ibom and i can speak both languages fluently. So in your potopoto ipob land you don't marry from another state. Abi nnamdi kanu outlaw you from marrying other tribes. Your hatred is what is causing your frustration. I am proudly a Niger Deltan.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Fantasticcc: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
sageb:
hatred for others is your problem. Both parents Rivers and Akwa Ibom and i can speak both languages fluently. So in your potopoto ipob land you don't marry from another state. Abi nnamdi kanu outlaw you from marrying other tribes. Your hatred is what is causing your frustration. I am proudly a Niger Deltan.
I knew this hopeless thing is a slowpoke,which tribe are you from?mumu is talking akwaibom,as if akwa ibom and rivers is a race.be proud of your tribe and if you lie may your life be like one Nigeria.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Deebwebb: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
I knew this hopeless thing is a slowpoke,which tribe are you from?mumu is talking akwaibom,as if akwa ibom and rivers is a race.be proud of your tribe and if you lie may your life be like one Nigeria.
seriously the boy is hopeless,he is now tribeless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election / The Origins Of The Word Biafra / Second Biafra War Is Coming - Rev Emeka - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.