Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene (1189 Views)

Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now On 102.1 / Nnamdi Kanu Live On 102.1: Live Updates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by sageb: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hotice085:

Just give me your location lemme come and beat hell outta you
Akparawa yak eyie, we know how delusional these Igbos are. Awo uneghe edoho eti owo. Idad ke frankdaz9 ado
Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by sageb: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frankdaz9:
oh! don't tell me you have nothing left in your ewedu Muslim skull. Radio Biafra is an internet based radio, no ground based station.
your rants begin and end online. You have no physical presence in Uyo. Remember i was in Uyo when your SE brother was arrested for killing a guy for ritual purpose in Eka street. Plaza boys wanted to lynch him but the police intervened. Come to Uyo and try that your nonsense, Ikot Akpan Abia is waiting for your delusional idiots. Useme mkpo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by akandi4u(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
This Biafra people will not SS alone. Akwa ibom is not biafra and can never be Biafra......No such radio station in Uyo and its environs. yak aba

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by bigpriik: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frankdaz9:
The message of restoration of Biafra in progress, UYO, EKET, IKOT EKPENE!

Radio biafra Sokoto, Maiduguri, Kano and Bauchi coming Soon.

All must hail biafra!

Nwannem plz leave South South tribes alone Biko lets avoid all these insults, remember they were one of the major reasons we lost the war because the joined Nigeria in the war against us, what makes you think they will be on our side now that we are divided. What is your fear? is it that biafra will be landlocked without them? ?that's a lie we will still have access to the sea without them even if Nigeria builds a wall round our borders we will still have access to the sea trust me. What ipob should be concerned about now is unifying igboland especially those outside the southeast once we can have them we have enough, BiAfra with the South south will be a Mini Nigeria it will take long to gain political stability , South southerners are proudly Nigerians and you can never change that just focus on the Igbo speaking parts.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by Goddyj(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's true Sha. I tuned in around 7pm when I read the news and it was live and clear.
Re: Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene by Dueprince: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Wetin concern me. Whether ibom in briafra map or not after referendum igbo will still show them self and then, they be another people seeking for referendum because everyone don shine eye and everyone want equality. Am proudly ibibio, am not saying anything in terms of support or criticism but all i know lion will always be lion and hyena be hyena and tortoise always tortoise. All i know that i keep confirming everything that happen in the war during in the days of our father, even in the mouth of the biafrans.
Aboki don open eye, aboki don open eye na igbo cause am.
Mmogo na saboteur na igbo cause am. Wetin concern me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Anonymous' Uses APC's Twitter Handle To Ask Pastor Adeyemi Not To Join EndSARS / The Real Devil Is Bet Naija...... Story Of A Friend / Twitter Reacts As AFDB President Adesina Vouches For Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.