Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (63359 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
And in other news they were casting a woman who ran away from four different husbands without asking what the woman must have seen.

Is this the husband one wishes for?
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Igbo should stop giving their children names with ascription of God name because most of them are into evil acts
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by morris477(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Covid19 lockdown caused this one.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by AMOSCO2010(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
May God save us
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nyamiri and wickedness are like 5 & 6.....
In spite of the high bride price, It didn't stop them from using their wives for ritual.....
Anambra people and ritual money are inseparable...they will be telling us that Anambra state has the highest millionaire in the country meanwhile so many of them are into ritual money.....ill-gotten money...
Police should give the man the capital punishment that he deserved so as to be a deterrent to others who might be involved in the dastardly acts in the Anambra State....

Ritual Money people.....all of you will perish in hell fire..m.

Tueh!///!///////

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Futuragetty: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Has your knowledge of English usage and punctuation made you richer? You clearly understood his message but then the darkness inside of YOU won't let you...

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Wettoid123: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
they are used to it cannibals

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

Is it the same Anambra in the South East of Nigeria?

I strongly doubt.

But if it is, then the man must be a fulani herdsman from Buhari.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided

They cant hurt a fly

But in SE here they top chart in ogboni/blood moni
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Enwhen(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:
grin What have we done wrong? Every day you hear bad news in the EAst. You hardly hear good news except bad news. I'm an Igbo man and I'm tired,.

You are not an Igbo... U are a tribalist...Nigeria as a whole is seriously insecured , many things are happening, the security forces are over stretched and people like u are saying rubbish becuase u can still sleep with your two eyes closed , but forget that millions of people are under threat daily.... Many cannot sleep with their two eyes closed, when problem befall you(God forbid) , then you would understand that the devil doesn't know tribe, religion or skin colour...wake up Bro.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
He would have been showing her his evil sides..... But she choose to remain married, than seek better alternatives.........

Marriage is not by FORCE or FIRE........
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by nkwachii(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Gforce2015:
In spite of the high bride price, It didn't stop them from using their wives for ritual.....
Anambra people and ritual money are inseparable...they will be telling us that Anambra state has the highest millionaire in the country meanwhile so many of them are into ritual money.....ill-gotten money...
Police should give the man the capital punishment that he deserved so as to be a deterrent to others who might be involved in the dastardly acts in the Anambra State....

Tueh!///!///////
[/s]
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frustration everywhere. The country is a main cause for this. Right adjacent to my house was a man hitting and slapping his wife yesterday for buying foodstuff more than N2000 as he had directed her not to exceed, saying she misused 'his last money N3000'. I was numb.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by nkwachii(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

Tueh!///!///////
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Myndd44

Rule 2
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by 900winer(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

I strongly doubt.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Bighead9: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

I strongly doubt.

You are right, Anambra people can't hurt a fly. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt that animal!
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by lifenija: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
u are a fool
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by offset67(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
what da Bleep is wrong with igbo people
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:
grin What have we done wrong? Every day you hear bad news in the EAst. You hardly hear good news except bad news. I'm an Igbo man and I'm tired,.
Its not only east. Its everywhere. If you dont hear of a certain place , it wasnt reported for some reason

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Most African women have been made to think they are assistant Jesus as far as their marriage is concerned. They have taken up the burden of keeping their marriage at all cost. They believe they can fix any man with prayer. Smh.

He has been battering her and her daughters, but for whatever reason ,she still stayed.smh
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by andyanders: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra state is synonymous with domestic abuse. Either women, abusing their househelp, or men, abusing their wife. I think the rate of domestic abuse in Nigeria, Anambra state tops the chart. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

I strongly doubt.

Simplyleo my man,

How var nah??
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mentally unstable man.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Bighead9: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Enwhen:

You are not an Igbo... U are a tribalist...Nigeria as a whole is seriously insecured , many things are happening, the security forces are over stretched and people like u are saying rubbish becuase u can still sleep with your two eyes closed , but forget that millions of people are under threat daily.... Many cannot sleep with their two eyes closed, when problem befall you(God forbid) , then you would understand that the devil doesn't know tribe, religion or skin colour...wake up Bro.

Nwoke, biko hapum aka.

As I dey so I no get joy aswear. The East is no longer safe, I'll relocate to another safer region.

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:
Its pathetic, and should be condemned irrespective of tribe...we all should remove tribalism, bigotry and hatred against all tribes....
If this happened in the north you would have seen hypocrites all over the comment section....
I say this and will say this again...the North tolerates other regions more than the other way round...

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Ernestforyou: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
What really is Going on in our Homes?

We are really in Perilous times..

O Lord, I Pray thee, Heal our Homes..

Oga Hungry man is an angry man,there is serious hunger and hardship in the land and it is affecting many homes in the land.Wives are demanding while husbands are angry,due to hardship.That is why are no peace in many marriages these days.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by earnit1: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Legendarytonyy: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:

Nwoke, biko hapum aka.

As I dey so I no get joy aswear. The East is no longer safe, I'll relocate to another safer region.

Then relocate to Borno state... When u get to maiduguri, enter another bus for a 12hours journey to Mallam Fatari in Borno state...safe journey...may the Lord be with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.