Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (63365 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
I see tribalist matching into thread with drums...

the man has knack enough his head Is out of place ..
i hope the wife n daughter get well soon.
many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
idiot

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by GMBuhari: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

Don't stay in an abusive marriage at the expense of your life. Marriage isn't a do or die affair. The devil is surely using that man as Dp

Emotional manipulation / emotional abuse is what some women live for
They frustrate life out of you

Most men don't want to hurt their wives but some women are literally witches

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
she may have deserved it
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by bobluck: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

So you dont have anything to say than to look for error in someone post? Well he made his message simple and apt...the OP didnt create the problem in your life.

Use your brain when you need it.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is what staying home /lockdown/ has caused.

Tell me, if the man or woman has a place going and not staying home der would be a wide gap to all this happening.

Depression///

Who want dash me money/ quote me pls/
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Bighead9: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Enwhen:

Then relocate to Borno state... When u get to maiduguri, enter another bus for a 12hours journey to Mallam Fatari in Borno state...safe journey...may the Lord be with you...

Thanks for your advice. As it is now, Borno is safer than the East. I'm relocating to Borno for my safety and insearch of greener pasture.

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by DorianD(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is a case of attempted homicide...Oga welcome to Nigeria Correctional Centre...Ur mates are long waiting for you
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:
grin What have we done wrong? Every day you hear bad news in the EAst. You hardly hear good news except bad news. I'm an Igbo man and I'm tired,.

Take heart
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Woleett:
Your inbuilt hate against yoruba people is beginning to backfire on you grin
that man is a staunch Yoruba man.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Bighead9: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Goldp5988:

Take heart

Thank you (Dalu)

I'm relocating tonight, I'll take a night to the North.

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bighead9:

Thank you (Dalu)

I'm relocating tonight, I'll take a night to the North.

No wahala.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

Is it the same Anambra in the South East of Nigeria?

I strongly doubt.

But if it is, then the man must be a fulani herdsman from Buhari.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided
Tell your herdsmen to stop killing,robbing raping, kidnapping random people
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

It is a typing style whereby the first letter of every word will be in capital letter. It is on phones and computers, go and upgrade yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by kolade560: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
BIAFRA again?
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by IpobAntidote: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
nkwachii:
calling a tribe Ipig is offensive.
cc: Seun, Myndd44, Lalasticlala

Rule 2

Rubbish, how did you come to the conclusion that I was referring to a tribe? That's making as an ass of yourself - assumptions.
If we are to go by your standard, most of your fellow tribesmen will need to be banned on this forum because they are the WORST OF THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS ISSUES.
THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING RATIONALLY AND LOGICALLY WITHOUT BRINGING TRIBE AND RELIGION INTO EVERYTHING .

SO GO BACK AND LOOK IN YOUR HOUSE BEFORE CALLING OUT OTHERS.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

Is it the same Anambra in the South East of Nigeria?

I strongly doubt.

But if it is, then the man must be a fulani herdsman from Buhari.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided
Yea... you're right! Dora Akuyuli was not attacked with guns... they only tested her ability to duck from a speeding bullet!
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

If I marry preshieben or Amatarasha I will not treat them like this...

Women can provoke Sha!

What can a niggah do?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

If I marry preshieben or Amatarasha I will not treat them like this...

Women can provoke Sha!

What can a niggah do?
As if u can murder me

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
vr0xen:
Strange news coming from Anambra recently.

There were just too many.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
As if u can murder me
Asa men!

I be caring guy nah...

Na Kiss dey follow you talk o!
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by APCNig: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blacckrod:

Why not leave

Is bearing MRS more important than your life and the lives of your children?

I rather be a happily single than miserably married undecided

The woman is just unlucky. She left her first husband probably for the same reason, now she is ashamed of leaving her second violent husband again because of what you and I will say about her. We will call her names, prostitutes, harlot, LovePeddler and what else?
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please why are you still in such a man's house
You probably have a spare life waiting somewhere.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra again seem I am going to put an to this my anambra girlfriend there entire life is either ritual or killing I fear una pls dont quote me I am just saying my own as a Yoruba boy
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by APCNig: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
zinny377:
Please why are you still in such a man's house
You probably have a spare life waiting somewhere.

She is still with him because of what you and I will say about her. We will call her names, prostitutes, harlot, LovePeddler and what else. The woman is just unlucky. She left her first husband probably for the same reason, now she is ashamed of leaving her second violent husband again because of what you and I will say about her.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by vasco01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra amaka on the beat
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1358236/man-attempts-killing-wife-mbaukwu-anambra-disturbing-photos/

do not marry if you do not want insults and disappointment
do not marry if you cannot raise kids alone
do not marry if you are ungodly
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by WizzyVine: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
BigTableShaker:
iwuchuku, omo ale jatijati

Iwachukwu Anajemba. We call him Iwachukwu Onijamba in Odua land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.