Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (63345 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by paullorh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jesus Christ
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by videomystro(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chai God save us and our loved ones from this �
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
The man is insane. She knows it but wants to manage. There's only one solution in light. Leave
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Gullah: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Why are you stalking him

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by makinson2865: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmmmn, ndigbo. I hail you guys

Anyway igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
I beg this hand is different from the woman in question ,also the leg
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
While the woman and her kids have been rushed to the hospital, we call on government agencies, human right activist and the Police to intervene on the ugly incident to avoid further incarceration by the parties involved.

Why call on the government for intervention when the animal could have been easily reported to the Police with enough evidences to get him arrested and locked up ?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Lizzydonnah(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is serious cry
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
Igbo Amaka

You Don start again

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by skyfather09(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
people wey dey marry dey try
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Wills7072: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
things these days are getting out of hand. God help us all, amen!
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by udoka1987: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
vr0xen:
Strange news coming from Anambra recently.
How many strange news have you heard from Anambra this year compared to place like ondo Lagos kano and ekiti
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na wa o. shocked cool
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
another animal on d loose in Anambra. backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by udoka1987: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fulani herdman at it again
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
udoka1987:
Fulani herdman at it again
lol, na dem o, according to pigs.. dat blame everybodyfpr their woes but never dem sef. grin

The man, identified as Iwuchukwu Anajemba Samson, from Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area of the state reportedly assaulted, maimed, and attempted killing his wife alongside his step daughters.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Marriage is good. Marriage is sweet. Marriage is everything.

That's all I can say, because if I say wetin dey my mind so, some people go call me anti_marriage agent.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by winkmart: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evil that men do
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by nkwachii(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

Is it the same Anambra in the South East of Nigeria?

I strongly doubt.

But if it is, then the man must be a fulani herdsman from Buhari.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided
[/s]
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra state is cursed undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
What's really going on in the South East, especially Anambra these days? shocked shocked shocked cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by nkwachii(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Cry me a river.

Nairaland doesn't belong to igbos, you must know this fact very well.

When you lot insult everyone else, the rules of nairaland becomes the best after slice bread.

When others describe situations exactly the way they are, you start crying wolf; "nairaland is unfair, nairaland rule must be changed, everyone else is a bigot bla bla."

Get it very clearly, nairaland is for public opinion and nowhere is it stated that some people can insult others while others should praise them.[/s]
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by jericco1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
The man is a coward
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by AwkaFinest: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
What is going on in Anambra?
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by vr0xen: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
udoka1987:
How many strange news have you heard from Anambra this year compared to place like ondo Lagos kano and ekiti

well u made a point but we are not used to strange news at all. i know what am saying am from dia
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which Anambra again?

Is it the same Anambra in the South East of Nigeria?

I strongly doubt.

But if it is, then the man must be a fulani herdsman from Buhari.

As we all know, Anambra people cant hurt a fly not to talk of human beings. undecided
as in they are all angels right? and other states have demons? watch what you say bro you never see anything. shaa me no know wetin you dey talk
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by shachris02: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra is a bleeped up place.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by nkwachii(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
IpobAntidote:
It's the IPIG ways, no news here I beg.
calling a tribe Ipig is offensive.
cc: Seun, Myndd44, Lalasticlala

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.