Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (63366 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Bighead9:

Because I chose to relocate from the East to the North, insearch of greener pasture. The thing come dey pain this man well well. grin grin grin grin
so the pasture is greener in the "inecured' north now?
Better crawl back to the cave in ogbomosho you came from.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by wale8486: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2020
IGBO IGBO IGBO IGBO IGBO AMAKAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Na una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by zinny377(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2020
APCNig:

She is still with him because of what you and I will say about her. We will call her names, prostitutes, harlot, LovePeddler and what else. The woman is just unlucky. She left her first husband probably for the same reason, now she is ashamed of leaving her second violent husband again because of what you and I will say about her.

An abusive relationship irrespective of the gender involved shouldn't be tolerated and i get really pissed when anyone takes into consideration what whoever has to say.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Bighead9: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
tiswell:
so the pasture is greener in the "inecured' north now?
Better crawl back to the cave in ogbomosho you came from.

Yes na.

The North is stable, they have money and good economy. Unlike my Eastern region. Have you ever wondered why Igbo's troop to the North in Luxurious Busses daily?

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ipob in progress
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
As if u have laid down plans except shouting Jesus.. ignorance..

ME: I will murder u preshien
Preshien : by d blood of Jesus u won't , I cast u to abyss cos u can't murder me etc
grin cheesy
When I know that shouting the blood of Jesus won't change your mind. .
I'll just take to my heels swiftly.
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kissiemu:

Asa men!

I dey mad to murder fine girl like you?

My name is Kiss, your name is Precious. Add them together it becomes Precious Kiss...

Chai!.... don't leave me... don't leave me
grin grin grin
How can your name be kiss?
Abi you be condom undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Preshieben:
How can your name be kiss?
Abi you be condom undecided
Asa men!

You don spoil o!

So there's a condom called Kiss?
Re: Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Preshieben:
grin cheesy
When I know that shouting the blood of Jesus won't change your mind. .
I'll just take to my heels swiftly.
U are wise! Shouting it will never help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.