Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory (521 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory by Chinnems(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I have noticed a lot of people on this platform propagating this 'redpill' theory and referring to guys who do not subscribe to it as 'simps'.
It is true that a lot of women (and men too) are deceitful, manipulative, and tend to gaslight their partners or take advantage of the opposite sex using their so-called 'charms'. This means that men need to be very careful (shine their eyes) so that they do not fall victims (mugu) to such charms.
While I agree that it is completely unacceptable for any guy (or lady) to be enslaved by a woman (or man) because of his desire for sexual gratification or any other reason at all, I disagree with referring to a guy as a 'simp' because he chose to do something you couldn't do.
Don't call a guy a simp for forgiving the girlfriend that cheated on him with you.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to marry that single mother of your two kids.
Don't call him a simp for sticking to her, instead of 'taking' his own share and walking away.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to settle down with that lady that aborted multiple pregnancies for you.
Don't call him a simp for falling in love with a lady.
Don't call him a simp for doing his best to please a lady he loves.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to stay faithful to one lady.
Don't call him a simp for taking some interest in his woman's sexual satisfaction.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to stick to her after you revealed her dirty past to him.
Don't call him a simp for spending on a lady without sleeping with her in return.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to trust his woman and not believe the stories you tell about her.
Don't call him a simp for accepting to take care of the child she had for another man.
Don't call him a simp for tolerating her excesses.
I might be unable to do some of the things I have listed above, but I'll never look down on any man who does any of those things.
My inability to do a thing shouldn't make me see those who do such things as simpletons.
It doesn't make any sense.
I will advise you to keep your wits about you when making choices and also be sure that no one (your partner) is controlling you (pushing your mumu button).
I will also encourage every one of you to stay away from manipulative partners who disrespect you, and care nothing about how you feel. The only reason you stay with such people is because of your inferiority complex (or you are actually a simp as they say), not love.
Build up your confidence, walk away from that toxic relationship and find someone willing to give you the respect that you deserve.
Stay smart. Do not allow anyone to emotionally blackmail you or make you feel stupid for any of the choices you make.
This is my opinion, I'd love to hear yours too.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory by Sundrus: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wetin we go come call people way dey gullible like that...oyibo create that word for people like that...the way móron & stupid people exist, na so simpletons exist. Oga call spade spade oh before u confuse people destiny.
Re: My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory by hazard7(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chinnems:
Good evening everyone.
I have noticed a lot of people on this platform propagating this 'redpill' theory and referring to guys who do not subscribe to it as 'simps'.
It is true that a lot of women (and men too) are deceitful, manipulative, and tend to gaslight their partners or take advantage of the opposite sex using their so-called 'charms'. This means that men need to be very careful (shine their eyes) so that they do not fall victims (mugu) to such charms.
While I agree that it is completely unacceptable for any guy (or lady) to be enslaved by a woman (or man) because of his desire for sexual gratification or any other reason at all, I disagree with referring to a guy as a 'simp' because he chose to do something you couldn't do.
Don't call a guy a simp for forgiving the girlfriend that cheated on him with you.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to marry that single mother of your two kids.
Don't call him a simp for sticking to her, instead of 'taking' his own share and walking away.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to settle down with that lady that aborted multiple pregnancies for you.
Don't call him a simp for falling in love with a lady.
Don't call him a simp for doing his best to please a lady he loves.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to stay faithful to one lady.
Don't call him a simp for taking some interest in his woman's sexual satisfaction.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to stick to her after you revealed her dirty past to him.
Don't call him a simp for spending on a lady without sleeping with her in return.
Don't call him a simp for choosing to trust his woman and not believe the stories you tell about her.
Don't call him a simp for accepting to take care of the child she had for another man.
Don't call him a simp for tolerating her excesses.
I might be unable to do some of the things I have listed above, but I'll never look down on any man who does any of those things.
My inability to do a thing shouldn't make me see those who do such things as simpletons.
It doesn't make any sense.
I will advise you to keep your wits about you when making choices and also be sure that no one (your partner) is controlling you (pushing your mumu button).
I will also encourage every one of you to stay away from manipulative partners who disrespect you, and care nothing about how you feel. The only reason you stay with such people is because of your inferiority complex (or you are actually a simp as they say), not love.
Build up your confidence, walk away from that toxic relationship and find someone willing to give you the respect that you deserve.
Stay smart. Do not allow anyone to emotionally blackmail you or make you feel stupid for any of the choices you make.
This is my opinion, I'd love to hear yours too.
Thank you.
So what are you saying exactly
Re: My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
This one is talking in the nonsense..
If you be student.. Feel free to spend your school fees on your GF..
If you be hustler, feel free to spend your house rent on her..
Premium Tears awaits you in due time..
cc @Martinez39 come and give this kid some douse of red pill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On The 'REDPILL' Theory by JOACHINpedro: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2020
The bitter truth is that redpilling is the fastest growing trend although it will give rise to alot of MGOTW which will in turn give rise to homosexuality through misconception.
But honestly, it can't be subdued, it is really advantageous to men in regards to their selfworth and financial management crises but I just hope we are ready for what is coming for us.

(1) (Reply)

Evidence. This User Has Upto 59 Monikers / Please Somebody Help Me!!!!! / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.