Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée (503 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by gepob742(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
The man who was rejected by his fiancée of 5 years after he had spent his hard earned money in training her in the university and building a house for her parents, has finally opened up.

In a video that quickly went viral in Nigerian and beyond, the man was seen running after the girl he thought was the love of his life, while the girl was angrily refuting and dispelling his advancement towards her.

The man continued to beg the girl kneeling down and lying down in the mud, begging her to accept his proposal to marry her, but all to no avail. The girl later left the man in tears and heartbreak and walked away without any pity nor remorse.

‘I trained her in the University’, the man known as Mr. Ekeh said to news correspondent.

Man rejected by fiancee in viral proposal video opens up
Man rejected by fiancee in viral proposal video opens up
Mr Ekeh Nnamdi who rolled in mud after his lover Miss Charity Odunze rejected his proposal at Relief Market, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria says he feels disappointed that his proposal was turned down.

Mr Ekeh who is a bricklayer while speaking to journalists said from his little income, he trained Miss Charity Odunze in the University only to be dumped after 5 years.

Ekeh advised men to use their money for gambling than investing in any woman.

Ekeh also stated that Miss Charity is the 3rd woman to treat him in such a manner, he concluded that majority of women out there are fraudsters who sees relationship as opportunity to dupe innocent men.

See full details Here: https://sites.google.com/view/david3333/home

Meanwhile:

Branch Loan App still remain the most easy way to make extra money with your mobile phone legitimately during this time

There's absolutely no RISK involved, in the Business and beside that this App has been in existence for GOOD 5yrs

Follow this process gently while u can see the pictures below for what people are saying about the program

Step 1.

Download the branch app here:

https://sites.google.com/view/david3333/home

Step 2.
Register with your Bank Account details and it should be in line with your details in your bank account as well as the phone link with your BVN (important)

Step 3.
Fill the registration form. Bank details, phone number linked with your BVN, and the Date of Birthday on Your Bank Details

Here, you'll be asked to fill in your BVN....

branch loan app is registered with CBN so you don't have to be scared.
This is their 5 years of existence

Step 4.
Once all registration is done

Go to Promotions on the app

Put in the code -- " DAVID60E93 "

ITS VERY IMPORTANT U PUT THIS CODE

After you have entered the code, proceed to step 5����

Step 5.

Go take a loan of N1,000

N1,000 only oooo

Step 6.
As soon as you are Credited, PAY BACK THE N1,200 loan IMMEDIATELY!

once you pay back your loan, you'll get N500 bonus, once u used the above code, if not u will get get this N500

So it's safe and secured

Once You are done with the above methods.

WhatsApp(only) me on this number (08114536840)

I Will Show You How to Make Money With The App

Remember to type the code into your promotion page: " david60e93 ".

FOR FREE

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by SirIconR(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2020
make him come..... make I dash am little sense.... third wey thing....
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2020
It seems quite difficult now. You just have to pull your life together and move on.
May God himself encourage and strengthen you mind.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nbotee(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Na lie... Ur source is as false as the story

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2020
thats his loss bt sleeping in the mud to beg her for marriage made him more foolish
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by ggirl4real: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Guys, this is 2020.

Stop being an ATM to any girl whom you've not married.

You are not her father.
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by GraGra247(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Gracealone:
It seems quite difficult now. You just have to pull your life together and move on.
May God himself encourage and strengthen you mind.

Please leave God out of this. Even the devil cannot be blamed for this one.

The man is the tormentor to his very self. A mor0n of that level deserves every stupid thing that happens to him.
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2020
GraGra247:

Please leave God out of this. Even the devil cannot be blamed for this one.

The man is the tormentor to his very self. A mor0n of that level deserves every stupid thing that happens to him.

The prayer is not out of place. The man might have seen his own indiscretion, but still needs to move forward, which you and I can't do for him.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Use The Law Of Attraction To Manifest: / My Bf Says Am A Party Freak / She Was Forced To Do This�����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.