Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance (4426 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by kaymoney2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Are you talking to me ?
Don't talk to me again Mygoldie!!!

D-sence i beg leave Goldie alone grin
make you no vex
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by koolchicco: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermmm, sweeery. sounds like u need a man.  u single? wink
grin grin

Mygoldie:

babe over there. cheesy

A mom swerry, u knw y. undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Mygoldie(f): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Are you talking to me ?

Noted.
Gbammed!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by koolchicco: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Are you talking to me ?

Your loss, mate! tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Dsense(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided
Tell Goldie or Silvie not to talk to me again angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by kaymoney2(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs Chima the bulldozer don enter grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Mygoldie(f): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Tell Goldie or Silvie not to talk to me again angry

You already said that before,stop repeating yourself angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
:-x
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by kaymoney2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mygoldie:

You already said that before,stop repeating yourself angry

Goldie e don do you hear me   cool
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Mygoldie(f): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
kay-money:

Goldie e don do you hear me   cool

Tell that to desense,cause he goes on and on and on. angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Dsense(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
@Kay
Let her continue prattling on regardless.
My temper is already pettering out angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Mygoldie(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
i will buy you a vexper. paranoia.^^
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Dsense(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2011
Stop it now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Mygoldie(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
Blow up,who cares?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by kaymoney2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Stop it now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hahaha alhaji dont worry na woman naw grin
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 07, 2011
kay-money:

@ D-sence there is embago on 190** How we go take
collect that him babe naw wetin be her name oooo Mzdark she don lock
190 with AGADAGODO shocked ever lasting padlock, see pix for confrimation
grin grin

LMAO! angry angry hmmmm. . .sometimes a woman's got to take matter into her own hand since men refuse to
use their big heads to think grin grin and so now 190 is on lock down (literally).

koolchicco:

angry embarassed

grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by shotster50(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2011
@ OP
LOL i laff in Mandarin.
Its the same no taste having, non romantic Nigerian men that those over romantic Nigerian girls will queue in line to marry.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by MzGreat(f): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Mzdark pls release 190 o.I miss hin tori torun
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

@ OP
LOL i laff in Mandarin.
Its the same no taste having, non romantic Nigerian men that those over romantic Nigerian girls will queue in line to marry.

Nigerian girls have to manage them. But one of them is already whining on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599838.0.html and there are many others who are ashamed of going to events with their husbands.
Many single babies are even not proud to walk hand in hand with their Nigerian guys in public.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Orikinla(m): 2:47am On Oct 08, 2011
The fact that our women have better taste has more to do with our culture. Our mothers spend more quality time on their daughters to teach them how to know the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Oh so naija women choose responsible men abi lipsrsealed?.OP what of those naija women who run after ex area boys with money or those ones who chase yahoo yahoo boys/419 men or those naija women who date cultist and armed robbers because of money.Op pls what can u say about such naija women? grin.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 08, 2011
Orikinla:

The fact that our women have better taste has more to do with our culture. Our mothers spend more quality time on their daughters to teach them how to know the good, the bad and the ugly.
Naija women would throw culture to the window when it comes to money.If they are so decent then why is it that many of them are in italy and holland sleeping with oyibo men and their dogs for a few euros grin.Abeg shine ur eye grin.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Lax75(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2011
@ OP

How about the ones that sleep with filthy, fugly, pot-bellied alhajis or the ones that sleep with the humpty-dumpty-shaped lebanese men? They have better taste too?
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2011
this thread is poppycock. sorry to say!
that is just the psyche of men and women in general.
MOST of the time men have less standards while women are
more reserved and 'choosey'. It's not just Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Lax75:

@ OP

How about the ones that sleep with filthy, fugly, pot-bellied alhajis or the ones that sleep with the humpty-dumpty-shaped lebanese men? They have better taste too?
abeg help me ask this yeye OP oo shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
How many times have we not been shocked by the reports of Nigerian men with wives R-A-P-I-NG their under-age housemaids and even mad women and retarded women and getting them pregnant and these same men return to sleep with their wives at home and continue with their work without guilt or shame?

But how many times have you heard of Nigerian wives sleeping with their houseboys?
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Fulaman198(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2012
This thread is disgraceful, first and foremost, if a man and woman are married, a man should not be chasing skirts and a woman should not be chasing other sticks.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:40am On Apr 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You don't know poo about me.  As I stated if it doesn't pertain to you, don't catch feelings. 

LOL@like my husband being the only NIGERIAN I know.  Okay.  (chuckles at the dumbness) 

By the way, I don't do random bleeps. That your expertise. wink
u are indirectly tell us dat Mr Chime do hump on any hole since he is a Nigerian no offence intended

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / My Friend Needs A Good BF. / Can I Really Trust Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.