Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34301 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Wumine(f): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
R. Kelly, anytime, anyday! Am so crazy about that guy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by darlous(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
Jenifer lopez, who else
she's damn sexy,

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Isiokpukpo: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
u guys are forgeting an important celeb, osuofia[b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by obieslim: 3:45am On Jan 22, 2009
I'll rather be thinking about how to get out or 911 instead of worrying about some celebrity

You don't have to answer that way dearie, we're just having fun,

Anyway, for me it would be Kim Kardashian, WOW!! that chic is on fire, as a matter of fact, i would not want to leave that elevator, na there we go die!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Barayeks(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2009
nigerian it has to be cosy, her boobs are, **some text missing**,
yankee, it will be christina aguilera, shes so damn fine, some times she looks like a doll
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by hackney(m): 4:46am On Jan 30, 2009
For me na Eva Mendes,abeg abeg.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by winnalo(f): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
da great khali.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by winnalo(f): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
da great khali
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dplo(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2009
amiela viga
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by olapo(f): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
akon-got to be so romantic to have written songs like sail away with lionel richie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
Rosario Dawson!

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by selencious(f): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2010
Tyler Perry or Oprah Winfrey,
Just to tell em how much I love em and appreciate what they've been doing, smiley smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by MrCrackles(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2010
If i was in a freaky mood. . . . tongue

Zoe Saldana

Keke Wyatt

Kelis

Monica

Heidi Montag

Miss Kerri Baybeeeeeeee
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by DeepSoul(f): 1:41am On Jan 18, 2010
~Donald Trump~

~Oprah~
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by faithnnaj: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
So, even if ur locked, do you want to rape her?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by latepa(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2010
it will be Paris Hilton or Summer Glau
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Obelomo: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
Chidi Mokeme! I was not crazy about this guy before, but now I dunna know what happened?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by adetunji93: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lil' Wayne The carter III

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by suxes2005(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
as for me it gonna be

-Don Moen-

SHALO
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by donjon: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Definately jolie!
& if i cant get jolie, i'ld settle for lindsay lohan
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by queenesthr(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
Jide Kosoko for me!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by donjon: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2010
Whattt?

I hope ur reasons are purely proffesional
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Ayakata: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2010
Britney spears-she's so HOT!!!

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by 9ja4eva: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2010
Janet Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by bestlife(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2010
Genevieve nnaji

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by bleedinluv: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2010
My cell phone,wel loaded wit credit or Uti
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by InkedNerd(f): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
@OP: Anyone I can have a good convo with.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2011
@OP: Anyone I can have a good convo with.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by orgasm(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2011
Respect to Omotola cos shes happily marriedwinkSo is Shakira all the way*
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by PTBNaija(f): 3:54am On Jan 03, 2011
D'banj or Paul Walker grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by switdick(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Wow dem plenty nau!:Blake Lively, shana lathan dnt know if i spelt it correctly,jessica biel,milla jokovic,jolly,berry,mendes, do them so Bad my d><k will pop thier collar bones, lol
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by gomeek(f): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2012
Denzel washington,love him,he is so smart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday / Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.