Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34355 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by amakannaji(f): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
[color=#000099][/color][[color=#000099]pre][/pre][center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]i choose Antonio Banderas or Vin Diesel or Van Vicker or R.kelly or Mr Nigeria;Brian Or MR heartland
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by MissyB1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
yimiton:

Yes girl! yes, yes, I'll love to be locked up with him there for ever and for all times!
Ah. . .leave ma usher oh. cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by luvme1(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
i ill love 2 be locked in an elevator with c ronaldo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2008
Wentworth Miller kiss kiss, that is if the gay rumour is false o, otherwise the whole exercise is useless!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by luciyomex: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
me it would definitely be gabrille union
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by skyline(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
I was thinking someone being locked up in an elevator should be thinking of his or her own safety? Well the best tot at this time is to ask for help. Any body with me in that elevator that has a reasonable solution on how we can get out of there is a celebrity as far as i am concerned.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mykali(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
daddy showkey. grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by asabie(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
WASHINTON DENZEL ,RMD,YEMIE SOLADE anytime. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Classigal(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
Wenworth Miller & if the firemen come to save us I'll kill them!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
Salma Hayek
Jessica Alba
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by francessby(f): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2008
chidi mokeme
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by eminemkayc: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2008
Jessica Alba and Rihana
O BOI NO BE LIE U TALK OH!! I LUV JESSICA ALBA WITH ALL MY HEART cry THAT SOME TIMES I WISH I, , I COULD JUST MARRY HER. EVERYDAY I WATCH HER MOVIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I DREAM OF HER, I , I, INFACT AM CRAZY ABOUT HER AND I MUST GET HER, BY ALL MEANS EVEN IF ITS DIABOLIC, HA HA!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Boslo: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2008
None.What is special about them.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Aziza(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2008
BARACK OBAMA. I would like to have uninterrupted time with him to get into his mind and find out what he is thinking.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by depearl: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
if na for me, i go gt choice cos there re so many "celebrity" that delight me so much. i feel like , wheneva i watch them. my list(s) includes INI EDO, OMOTOLA,CAROLINE EKANEM,ANGELICA, JENNIFER LOPEZ,WHITNEY HOUSTON, LACE,LIL KIM,RIHANNA,MRS GLORIA BAMIGBOYE. my list is inexhauxtive. well, i believe i am a celebrity on my own level and so many pple will want to , with me too. na so life be
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
dis is a nice post here, i wud love to be trapped with the whole pussy cat dolls,alicia keys,paris hilton,cameron diaz n em omotola jalade, yeah she older than me but, DAMN uve gotta love that bod,.um hmm hm
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mahatmaG: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Aziza:

BARACK OBAMA. I would like to have uninterrupted time with him to get into his mind and find out what he is thinking.
@ Azizat, We think Alike,

But in his absent, It will definitely be Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by evatee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2008
i would like to be locked in an elevator wth
Omotola J.E
but in her absent. I will go for Ini babe.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by chioya(f): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2008
osama bin laden.
i need 2 ask him some questions

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dammybambo: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
Am surprised dat people are going for all these Hollywood stars and foreign musicians! I would go 4 Omotola, Genevieve or which one again? Yes my girlfriend! She 2 is a celebrity.Thanks
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tshantec(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
I'll go for Chidi " the hunk" Mokeme, he sends shivers down my spine everytime I watch him.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dammybambo: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
If not Omotola,Genevieve, or at best my girlfriend!She is a celebrity too!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by vislabraye(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2008
Nigerian celebrities- that would be Caroline Ekanem( heard she's now married too bad) , Or Joy L Torty well, Mercy Johnson
Foreign- Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba,
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
Boslo:

None.What is special about them.
lol cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by esteffi: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
perhaps WENTWORTH MILLER, shemar moore or MORRIS CHESTNUT
to choose  the better 2, 'twud be SHEMAR MOORE AND WENTWORTH MILLER
d best one wud be SHEMAR MOORE
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by linn(f): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
Well that depends on the kind of person the celebrity is in real and not what he or she shows on the screen. If Wenworth Miller and Brad Pitt aren't, , i did love to be there with the two of them.LOL
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by danedrol: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
Still Cracking my brain for an answer!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Uniquewun(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
Definately wentworth miller. kiss also considering p-square
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nella(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
My two picks : T.I.P or WENTWORTH MILLER! kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ayomicin: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
omotola
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ochallo: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
pasuma wonder or konga
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by 702: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
Marsha Thompson Live n Direct

, d lift shud neva open sef, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.