Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) (93910 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
G- WAGONED Yahoo family. shocked
Mercedes Benz this, Mercedes Benz dat. Na only chieftaincy title Dem no collect for village
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by clockwisereport: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Mayng01:
Yahoo family . But wait a minute, where is Magu’s mug shot? I have never even seen any political looter given a mugshot in this Country . Only yahoo & petty thieves. Useless, political & biased efcc. Mtchew.

Muktar Ramalan Yaro's mugshot went viral that year
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by GalPissetzky: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Why shouldn't they arrest the mother?
She aided the man in his Yahoo.
Which embarrassment is there for a lousy yahooo mother?
Infact,any mother who sees her child living way above their means and keeps quiet deserves to be arrested.
you are talking rubbish. i am a lawyer and if this way my client, i will have made sure efcc paid damages. so they should also arrest the guys that sold the cars to him? because they should have know that a guy his age s not suppose to be able to afford those cars

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by winkmart: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Lool
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Uchasa(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Igbo Amaka!

Because they stole you say "Igbo", tommorow when oil comes into play,you would say they are not Igbos,but Bini people. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by cupidhero(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Pretty? This girl pretty? nawa o.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by francisbarrack(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2020
rawswag:
when will our corrupt politicians carry this board?
to every youth out there
crime is crime
there's no excuse when caught

think twice before involving yourself in such evil stuff

does dis country ve a future?
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 2cribz: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Its not gucci,nikes ,or some designers we know.
Which kind aba shoes u dey sell bro
Chummynoni:
God bless my mother. I remember when I was in 200l, and just bcoz I wanted to join the fast lane, I walked up to my mother, and I told her that I wanted to start doing yahoo. she said I should go ahead and I should spend whatever I realize from it alone, that she would never partake in spending blood money. I thought about what she said and that changed my mindset till today. I am earning legitimately today, and when I remember that day, I always thank God that my mummy guided me to the right path. *YAHOO IS BLOOD MONEY* . only useless parents encourage their children to engage in fraud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Mayng01(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2020
One in hundreds of thousands... his was politicaly motivated.... cos they are not eating in the same plate... if pdp takes over in 2023... you shall see the level of corruption in apc as well.

clockwisereport:

Muktar Ramalan Yaro's mugshot went viral that year
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 2cribz: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2020
I doubt bro. 16m . For a sedan.
ReorxTohGan:
lol..the benz CLA 250 alone is bout 16m
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by clockwisereport: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Mayng01:
One in hundreds of thousands... his was politicaly motivated.... cos they are not eating in the same plate... if pdp takes over in 2023... you shall see the level of corruption in apc as well.

yeah yeah yeah

pdp=pac

apc=pdp
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 2kurupt(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Shameless family. What is the fate of today's youths if the elders now condone and applaud crimes like internet fraud, money rituals and prostitution?

Queenslander:
Oh, wonders shall never end.. EFCC will claim the monies and assets for themselves.. Standard procedure for government parastatals in Nigeria. End time country..

Proceeds of crime are converted into government property all over the world, its not a Nigerian thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Parading them with boards before trial; why didn't they do same for Magu?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2020
2cribz:
I doubt bro. 16m . For a sedan.

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by SmartPolician: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Maybe pretty now has different meaning grin

The guy is even finer than the girl

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by millionboi2: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Money is hard to hide

It's almost impossible

People make money to buy the good things of life

If you make money and you cannot buy those things, what's the essence of making money then?
money is hard to hide,carry cash4head inside white paper go bank from ur house.

Person weh make legit money,has vision will use it 4his vision not show off
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by livinbygrace: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Komu1048:

When you discovered that you, ur father, mother, distance uncle, sister your gf your whole family lane are into Yahoo and blood money. For us no single Yahoo is in our family neither did I av a single one as friend. Jer17: 11

How did you know you have no yahoo,rapist,ritualist,ghost workers,drug baron,cultist in your family?
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by mytime24(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Yahoo guyz nd Mercedes-Benz

b like ........
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by wink2015(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
SHOW OFF IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF GUYS IN THE YAHOO BIZ !

They enjoy this NOTICE ME KIND OF THING !
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Uchasa:

Because they stole you say "Igbo", tommorow when oil comes into play,you would say they are not Igbos,but Bini people. undecided undecided undecided

grin

Just pulling your legs.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by fashrola(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
panpan:

Why do the suspects have to carry the white boards? Can't they refuse?

E be like dem never give you better beatings and slap before lol
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Queenserah26(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Chai shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jimb(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
they re not the real owners of their names.. lolzz
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by SmartPolician: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
millionboi2:
money is hard to hide,carry cash4head inside white paper go bank from ur house.

Person weh make legit money,has vision will use it 4his vision not show off

Mr Vision, speak for yourself!

Even people who made legit money still show off

It's just a few people who contain the madness that comes with making lots of money

Yes, wealth has its own form of madness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by NACE13: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Slymonster:

Bro make your money and stop writing all this epistle. Everyone can never be the same, there will always be people richer. If someone buys a Benz and it makes you feel like your lazy. You are the one who need proper orientation.

Typical response I had anticipated I'd get from your likes. You are one of those soiling the names of Nigeria and see it as "hustle". I don't blame you though, the society has reshaped your thinking; as long as it is money, no body cares how you came about it.

So because a thief is driving a Benz he bought with money gotten illegally, I should go home and strategize on how I should also start stealing too, huh? I was wasn't brought up in such a way, I don't know if I could say same to you. People like you will set ablaze a thief who stole your phone but be praising another who stole billions using laptop with internet data.

What is bad is bad, stop trying to justify any thing. I hope one day, someone won't use your pension to buy Benz, and you won't suffer from cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

The guy is even finer than the girl
she was indeed pretty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by alllivesmatter(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2020
What makes the girlfriend pretty ?

Or how does the "pretty" state of the girlfriend amount to something useful here ? How
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
TakeThem:
Magu should be made to carry that white board too.
magu news hardly gathered enough comments, but now a young kid is arrested i bet u this thread will get to page 10 before afternoon today. Nigerians are just envious of those bois. What could be worse than what magu did and yet he was let out on bail, no one even asked how thr proceedings in court went thats if he was actually even charged to court. Nigeria can only get worse because the citizens would rather stone a small thief than catch the real thieves that pushed the small ones into crime. As i type this i feel sad for how our country has been brainwashed to live in mental shackles and to believe thr leaders are right to steal while thr fustrated youths should all be locked up for trying to survive. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Chummynoni(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
2cribz:
Its not gucci,nikes ,or some designers we know.
Which kind aba shoes u dey sell bro
lol. zillis are Italian luxury shoes bro. google might be of help.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by wirinet(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Slymonster:

Bro make your money and stop writing all this epistle. Everyone can never be the same, there will always be people richer. If someone buys a Benz and it makes you feel like your lazy. You are the one who need proper orientation.

In order words, he should also go into internet fraud, or any other crime to make money. even kidnapping and armed robbery is hard work according to you.

If you see nothing wrong with a 22 year old student, with no inheritance money or visible means of livelihood, owning a 3 bedroom duples and 3 state of the art cars, then i am more than sorry for your morals.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2020
gambia:
Crime doesnt pay.
crime pays, go and ask magu how far. I see u could make a comment here but your friend magu was arrested I guess u didn’t have data to comment on his thread or maybe u missed it.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ekerintee: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
FireRain:

When you get ill-gotten wealth and finish your work on earth at a young age of 22,what remains is to report back to God at a young age .let's assume one is destined to reach 70yrs and has achieved virtually everything in a crooked way early.what God destined you to achieve in 40 years ,u achieved it in 5 years doing fraud .then it's certain such a person will die young ,because nothing is left to achieve again ( his work on earth is finished) .that is why most of this people don't live long unless they turn a new leaf .that is why they spend rest of their life treating sickness that will eventually kill them.personally,I believe everybody is destined to be great and accomplish one thing or the other on earth ,how you accomplish it is left to you .if you follow the path of God ,u wil achieve it .thou it may take time .but when u decide to take fast lane .u may end dead before the time

You are right. Most of them do these abominable things because of their parents' -result of failed parenting. Comparing one child to another. Look at how young they are but have been tainted by greed. So sad. Let's not forget failed society too embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.