Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? (61181 Views)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Beatswim: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
I just pity your future without Christ...pls read my comment pls..ur future is bleak and very delicately arriving a bad end with your empty brain..u leave the Lord to ask for your fellow human being on an issue on an institution solely constitued by God almighty..Is it that there's no prophet in the land again?if u aren't a child of perdition, I would like u to go back to a man of God who can discern the right one amongst this ladies ...lemme use myself as a case study for u probably it will make sense to u...I was a courting a lady about 8years ago..she was model and she won a state beauty pageant ..very humble and religious..self driven and very industrious ,was shocked when I prayed about it and was told she might be short lived if serious prayers wasn't made.. I later seeked The face of God diligently and I met a less attractive lady whom God has prepared for me..do u know I got wind of my ex fiance's death late last year due to health issues..be wise.. return to Christ hence u miss the way

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by SeekHim: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Choose Jesus today! Tomorrow may be too late!
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Testimony1988(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Cohabitation in this case means what?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Samkent(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mock me!!!!op,I hardly know where ma bread would be buttered here buh i’d advice you go for the one that luvs you for the shit you’re not for your guds coz of the times of the falling snow whites....I guess u cn read btw d lines
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Murjem(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hahaha...

Mhen this guy you baaad!!!

You said just the pure truth.
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

Las las, you will choose the one with the biggest booty.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:
They've all achieved something career wise. You haven't told us what you 've got to offer them. I would simply say you should leave them and perhaps look for your mate. Sometimes, that pepper seller lady on your street may just be the best for you.

grin grin grin

Savagery at its peak.

I love you. Have I ever told you that?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by DukeSolexx: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

Las las, you will choose the one with the biggest booty.

HAHA..You guys wont kill me oO! Was eating while reading this n I almost choked. Chai
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Abusadiq01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
anyone wey u no fit carry go occasion, guy, no marry her.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Follow your heart bro coolmeanwhile don’t get caught in any entanglement this period. You better get the right help. Don’t forget this date 20/07/2020. Check my signature for an invite.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by folu4real(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
dingbang:
I wonder why they even like you sef.. I won't even date a confused man if I were any of these ladies

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
2special:
My own principles is...Be friend to everybody but be selective about who you bring into your inner circle. Let people qualify for the investment of your time and energy.. Do it deliberate. Have a protocol of accepting access into your life cuz if the devil wants to destroy, he send someone and when God wants to lift you, he send people. The difference in people is the different in your life... Get stronger and be more selective.... Choose base on their character not their job qualification, you know them better.
Wisdom.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Wetlink: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Beatswim:
I just pity your future without Christ...pls read my comment pls..ur future is bleak and very delicately arriving a bad end with your empty brain..u leave the Lord to ask for your fellow human being on an issue on an institution solely constitued by God almighty..Is it that there's no prophet in the land again?if u aren't a child of perdition, I would like u to go back to a man of God who can discern the right one amongst this ladies ...lemme use myself as a case study for u probably it will make sense to u...I was a courting a lady about 8years ago..she was model and she won a state beauty pageant ..very humble and religious..self driven and very industrious ,was shocked when I prayed about it and was told she might be short lived if serious prayers wasn't made.. I later seeked The face of God diligently and I met a less attractive lady whom God has prepared for me..do u know I got wind of my ex fiance's death late last year due to health issues..be wise.. return to Christ hence u miss the way

I am still searching for the moral of this your story.

So they told you that she won't live long If serious prayers wasn't made for her.
What stopped you from following through and making the prayers on her behalf man of god?
Instead you zoomed off to the next person and now that she is dead, you are here feeling yourself and probably rejoicing that you made the right decision.

Hope you know life isn't guaranteed and you too could drop dead anytime...

Abeg if anyone understood the moral of this pathetic story, the person should tell me

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Beatswim: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wetlink:

So they told you that she won't live long If serious prayers wasn't made for her.
What stopped you from following through and making the prayers on her behalf man of god?
Instead you zoomed off to the next person and now that she is dead, you are here feeling yourself and probably rejoicing that you made the right decision.

Abeg if anyone understood the moral of this pathetic story, the person should tell me
young man..whenever u are ready to marry. Don't choose for God.. seek Him deligently hence u marry the wrong one..be wise
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
follow the engineer woman inside he get why

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by wildikeman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Let me see I their pictures
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Choose the one you deem fit
But me I consider girls with big..... Ok grin
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by SIRKAY98(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
You never see wife.contonue
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by ymstar(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm coming back to you read
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by tbaby4u(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
God be praised

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by damzy88: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wetlink:

I'm with you on this. Very lame post. Some Christians just like making a mockery of the gospel. cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by fof1: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2020
binghamm:
Currently talking on and off to three Nigerian girls all less than 30.

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.
Loves me. The oldest of the three

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.
Not so driven. Seems satisfied with job role and not seeking further prospects.
Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Most attractive.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.
Open to both cohabitation and marriage.

Who would you choose?

U ARE JUST DESPERATE AND GOLD DIGGING. NO DEFINITE PURPOSE.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Ninobraw(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2020
bukatyne:
Only you three nice girls where some people are still looking for one. grin

I wonder your confusion except you are not true to yourself.

Number one ticks all the boxes so I expected you to jump at her and end with the rest.

Or......

At the back your mind, have you realized that your lack of commitment (no marriage nor kids) is a poor quality you don't someone exhibiting towards you?

You want to hold the aces alone abi? grin

Don'tbe surprise none is into the guy

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Beatswim:

I don't understand the bolded. Is it that she was destined to be "short-lived" but that could change with serious prayers, which you didn't do on her behalf

Or

Short-lived meaning whether she prayed or not, she will still die.

Did you advise her to pray for her long life when you got this revelation or you just zoomed off?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Bobjnr: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2020
What do you do?
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Enyinnayajames(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
I'll have to wait for the fourth one
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by kabaz(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Kaiiii

In the same situation rn so I ll just sit back n read thru comments ..shikenan
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
This is how a woman should have her list of HVM. But no, you go siddon with one pink lips guy dey build until water pass cement!
I like how men are intentional about their goals for a good life!

Who no like better thing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2020
you're a lucky dude.
me never had one sef
na the second lady sure pass
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Clinghton: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Chose 1
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by chinchum(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Based on the info on those 3 personalities, the second option is most likely what you need, but you most likely will go for what you want. Human beings many atimes go for what they want not what they need, the testament to that is why marital divorce is high
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Beatswim: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nooil:

I don't understand the bolded. Is it that she was destined to be "short-lived" but that could change with serious prayers, which you didn't do on her behalf

Or

Short-lived meaning whether she prayed or not, she will still die.

Did you advise her to pray for her long life when you got this revelation or you just zoomed off?
u need to be wise in this life..I was told we weren't destined together...and I listened to God however she never took it serious wen I told her..i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.