Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? (61184 Views)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by kafeii123: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
binghamm:
Currently talking on and off to three Nigerian girls all less than 30.

Who would you choose?

Here goes...

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation. Loves me. The oldest of the three...

She Won't take it easy on you if your fortune or career ever suffers a hit. You'll need to always be on top of your game around her...that can get tiring sometimes.. plus her job demands a lot of time out f home..so prepare to not see her too frequently. Some cheating might even come in from one of those *trips* and when she meets the next person who to is her boat.. she'd slam you the lets give each other some space talk.... You know how that turned for Jada and will..

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

None of your other currently good looking will retain that look and form for ever...you still in your twenties..you still fancy fine face.... that'd change in four to five years.. you'd appreciate peace..loyalty .. loge

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.
Not so driven. Seems satisfied with job role and not seeking further prospects.
Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Most attractive.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.
Open to both cohabitation and marriage.

Still not so matured.... might change after marriage
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
kafeii123:

Here goes...

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation. Loves me. The oldest of the three...

She Won't take it easy on you if your fortune or career ever suffers a hit. You'll need to always be on top of your game around her...that can get tiring sometimes.. plus her job demands a lot of time out f home..so prepare to not see her too frequently. Some cheating might even come in from one of those *trips* and when she meets the next person who to is her boat.. she'd slam you the lets give each other some space talk.... You know how that turned for Jada and will..

You hit the nail on the head here. Thanks for you insight. I go take note.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by jamesperales: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
his website has a 3-day free trial too, so you try it and decide if it’s worth your money or not. Flirt give a satisfaction guarantee to all its users. it means that if you paid for a subscription plan, but haven’t found your match, you online dating sites can get a refund. If Elitesingles is for people who are sure of their serious intentions to the relationship, Flirt is the opposite. This is a place for people who want nothing more than casual relationships and hookups. They use creative ways of matching. One of them is encouraging people to play interactive games like “Flirtcast” or “Like Gallery”
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Holori(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=worworbabe post=91788067]Are you we? are we you?

Las las, you will choose the one with the biggest booty

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by BRATISLAVA: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Testimony1988:
Cohabitation in this case means what?

Everything that leads up to baby mama-ism.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2020
binghamm:
Currently talking on and off to three Nigerian girls all less than 30.

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.
Loves me. The oldest of the three

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.
Not so driven. Seems satisfied with job role and not seeking further prospects.
Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Most attractive.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.
Open to both cohabitation and marriage.

Who would you choose?

Your list is incomplete, get more of them, you will definitely see where you belong to

We can't chose for you because of the way you wire yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.