Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. (412 Views)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. by Kingzd: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Have u ever been in a situation where u met somebody and u fall in love with that person. However, the person wants u both to establish friendship before relationship. You agreed, the person still meets and hook up with other guys during that period. She tells her ex that u both are just friends and nothing much. The ex claims he still love her. The ex does not have something doing at hand. You have been sacrificing for her because u love her and this is the first time you will be going into something like that. She tells her friend she loves her ex very well and you both are just more like friends. You put in all your effort and resource into the whole stuff to make it work but you keep doubting if the love is real. Moreover, u guys barely even get intimate sexually.

After 10 months, she agreed to become committed and u begin to see the seriousness. After few weeks she starts acting somehow, you confronted her and she claims she is jealous of her ex being with another person. But she still claim to care about you.

What kind of stuff is that?

Please I need inputs to form an opinion and don't mind my wordings.......
Re: How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. by honourable1769(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
this shouldnt even be a matter to talk about... oga are the signs not too glaring for you to see it cannot work. Save your time, money and other resources for a better person. She is using you as a fall back

1 Like

Re: How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. by johnykgoal: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
when the interests are mutual and stand to last forever
Re: How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. by Kingzd: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnykgoal:
when the interests are mutual and stand to last forever
But she being jealous that her ex is meeting another person, is that a normal thing for those who have been in love before with an ex? Just confused
Re: How Can U Tell If A Love Is Real. by Kingzd: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
honourable1769:
this shouldnt even be a matter to talk about... oga are the signs not too glaring for you to see it cannot work. Save your time, money and other resources for a better person. She is using you as a fall back
I was trying not to give an evidence of doubt hence the reason why I still maintain my cool to see if it will work out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"Who Gave You My Number" Is Sipping Jwince: Who Bewitched Us? / My Opinion About Marriage / Fuckswipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.