Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People (56941 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Factshunter: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
IDENNAA:

Internet has a way of uplifting dregs of the society on a faceless forum like Nairaland. You cant make a coherent argument when your heart is filled with jealousy. Somebody asked you to define Igbo land and your answer was Southeast! Then you want us to believe you are a normal human.

I should define ibo land? You can as well define none ibo land Nah!

Keep crying all over my mention, sweating, you hear? Laslas you will end up frustrated and more depressed.

And sorry, cursing and trying hard to be rhetoric will not solve your frustration, it would only add to it.

Oya pele grin
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by splendour7(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

If you can leave our leaders alone and face yours else, we will keep appearing to you in your dreams. grin
and you'll do Nada
your Leaders? Show Me Any Of That Your Said Leaders Name In The Thread Above.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by IDENNAA(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:

I should define ibo land? You can as well define none ibo land Nah!

Keep crying all over my mention, sweating, you hear? Laslas you will end up frustrated and more depressed.

And sorry, cursing and trying hard to be rhetoric will not solve your frustration, it would only add to it.

Oya pele grin

You are running out of steam , nigga. You want to come here and take advantage of an existing internal issues to further divide Igbo land but you failed. I dont even visit Yoruba threads but you have been here all day fighting and crying more than the Igbo Rivers and Delta who are involved. Same people you blame whenever the 1966 coup comes up.....disgusting ffools

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Was Frank Edwards and Ada in the list? Not all influential igbos are there. Stop making useless conclusions.

What is this one saying?
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by ludd2018: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't have any problem with the op. But my concern is that those people he included majority of them are not igbo.

Who and who are not Igbo ? Stop that nonsense division .Youbas are fond of dividing people while no body is dividing them . Chibuike Amachi had said he is Igbo man from ikwere but yorubas would tell u he is not Igbo. How can somebody with the names like Olu Akintola is not yoruba? Nigeria is really bad .
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Factshunter: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
IDENNAA:

You are running out of steam , nigga. You want to come here and take advantage of an existing internal issues to further divide Igbo land but you failed. I dont even visit Yoruba threads but you have been here all day fighting and crying more than the Igbo Rivers and Delta who are involved. Same people you blame whenever the 1966 coup comes up.....disgusting ffools
[/s]

Frustrated thing. grin

Wahalai, if you continue like this you go get high blood. Go and **** lipsrsealed abeg.
Nonsense. cool
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by 1Dray(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Was Frank Edwards and Ada in the list? Not all influential igbos are there. Stop making useless conclusions.

Sinach made the list of Forbes 100 most influential person in the world, yet she didn't make the list of 51 most influential Igbos (by one local Anambra blogger) because she's from Ebonyi. Not one Ebonyi person made the list. Shit hole list.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Is that why you want to kill yourself. Do you know that Rotimi is a Yoruba name and his mother gave him the name.
ludd2018:

Who and who are not Igbo ? Stop that nonsense division .Youbas are fond of dividing people while no body is dividing them . Chibuike Amachi had said he is Igbo man from ikwere but yorubas would tell u he is not Igbo. How can somebody with the names like Olu Akintola is not yoruba? Nigeria is really bad .
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by ludd2018: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:

Typical, low self-esteem IPODmiss. This is what they are known for ; they can't argue logically without insult as if that will hurt me.

I guess I am an English man because I speak and write English, I wear suits and English dresses . Dolooo grin

O boy do u make sense some group of people speak Igbo language, have Igbo names , have Igbo culture n tradition , in former eastern region natural boundary , look like Igbos n u said that they are not Igbos ? Nigeria is evil for trying to divide brothers.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by ludd2018: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
johnmartus:
Is that why you want to kill yourself. Do you know that Rotimi is a Yoruba name and his mother gave him the name.

Any body can take any name but surname defines who you are n where u come from . Youbas should stop this nonsense. No body is dividing the yorubas while yorubas have some marked differences within them

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Muna4real(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
1Dray:

Sinach made the list of Forbes 100 most influential person in the world, yet she didn't make the list of 51 most influential Igbos (by one local Anambra blogger) because she's from Ebonyi. Not one Ebonyi person made the list. Shit hole list.

Lol. We are talking of a list of influential igbos known to the Op and you are here talking bout Forbes list. Must you make everything an issue?
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Revolva(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
IDENNAA:

Anioma people are considered Igbo by reputable historians. Stop crying over spilt milk.
You guys just like toothless fight where have I said aniomas are not igbos I said they are presently igbos from various origin simple

You dont Even know how and anioma was formed form history and the tribes it comprises

They can also be classified as sub Igbo heritage
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by IDENNAA(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
ludd2018:

O boy do u make sense some group of people speak Igbo language, have Igbo names , have Igbo culture n tradition , in former eastern region natural boundary , look like Igbos n u said that they are not Igbos ? Nigeria is evil for trying to divide brothers.

It gladens their hearts to see infighting amongst Igbo, anything to destabilize our progress. Tomorow they scream "black lives matter." The war and partitioning of our land didnt do the job hence new strategies. From day one these people have been paranoid about Igbo. They hope we will never stand on our feet but here we are still pushing and stronger....Olisa dooo

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by IDENNAA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
ludd2018:

Any body can take any name but surname defines who you are n where u come from . Youbas should stop this nonsense. No body is dividing the yorubas while yorubas have some marked differences within them

Its just jealousy , my guy. I try to ignore it but it is becoming obvious these ffools are intimidated by our existence....sickening but its too late and 1966 to 1970 will never happen again

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Revolva(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Johnandv:

His dad said he's Igbo..
Don Jazzy said he's Igbo in an interview I watched when the issue between him and Dbanj ensued. Stop saying what you don't know Mr.

Wait do you know donjazzy background more than me

I laugh don jazzy can be regarded as half Igbo ndokwa n isoko is where is father heritage lies and his mum Igbo simple stop arguing ok
Maybe they joking said they are IGbo base on association

But by hertage they are not fully blooded Igbo pls
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by IDENNAA(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Revolva:

Wait do you know donjazzy background more than me

I laugh don jazzy can be regarded as half Igbo ndokwa n isoko is where is father heritage lies and his mum Igbo simple stop arguing ok
Maybe they joking said they are IGbo base on association

But by hertage they are not fully blooded Igbo pls

Mother is from Abia , father Ukwuani

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Ogaonos: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
BornRicch:

Are you from Edo states? I read your posts and wanted to respond to the first message, but I ignored it and I came across this post. Tell me what edo indiges are that other tribe are not doing? You said Yoruba own better please elaborate to me why you think Yoruba own better? Oh you said they have positive impact overseas, how about Edos in other part of the world beside Italy? You people are always thrilled to spit the bad but ignore the good. At least our government is working very hard to change the mind set of some of this ladies. Tell me where you come from let's start from there.. Every Edo always identify he/herself anywhere in the world. Please I want to know where you come from and don't tell me you're from Edo State.
yes d oba of Benin is doing his best on the issue.which may take a long time to correct Nd I pray d mentality dies.for my tribe I wouldn't give u specific because someone from my tribe would come to attack me on wat true about d bad side of my tribe.d bad side of my tribe is d men are proud Nd self centered esp Wen they marry their fellow tribe women but are humble Wen they marry outside esp ladies DT dnt take such shit .some nt all have womanizing spirit.in my village esp they have this bring down syndrome.but my issue is d pride.d good side is dt d women are wife material esp d ones DT have my tribe mentality.nd no choke witch they have this ride to die attitude but d ones DT grow up outside in abj Lagos pH wetin u see u go take am.dt my tribe.my tribe DT unity isn't rili there like Hausa .my tribe person no too dey help e fellow tribe person.like Hausa Ibo( dnt too knw of yorubas) do.why I reply u is dt I no dey carry tribe for head because pple frm Ur tribe na dem go fit betray u .nd if I see wrong thing in my tribe DT causing image problem I go talk am also see good in my tribe I go talk.nd pray such can change.but can u do such.can an Ibo Yoruba Hausa acknowledge their bad side of their tribe.so DT we can all grow to be beta is answer is no.like Ibo get good side there d only tribe DT have d mind to build a plane or jet without feeling insecure to d white man.or I dey lie.but are supportive of their wives even allow their wives to manage their biz which my tribe men go frown to.but d bad side is their greed Nd lack of transparency to customer dey always dey spoil their greatness.for instance Ibo go build plane but instead of am to use original material to build e plane go use substandard materials to build DT plane to make excess profit causing d plane to crash Nd spoiling his innovation but Wen u try tell d Ibo man DT this greed u have DT spoiling Ur greatness God has giving u.they begin attack u.si it is with most tribes.dt y nigeria is d only African country with bad image.why because we talk about we coming together to build Nigeria make d country wrk but let it comes to our bad side of our tribes we don vex dey defend tribe wer no go librate u to greatness.like me if an Ibo,esan ,ibibobo or Edo man shw say e go develop my village I go support am.nd throw tribalism.defending d bad side of our tribes DT causing serious issues instead of solving it is a firm of tribalism we all complain about.if ibos had solve d bad issue their brothers are doing abroad Nd stop their habit of faking products,Nd adopt d white man best biz practices of nt cheating Ur customers.wetin b Lagos na d whole Africa for dey come east to buy goods Nd services Hausa for humble .dt wat Singapore did to malysia read their history.we blacks will get issues sha we no like d bitter truth we love make pple dey talk wetin we wan hear

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Iamvetlander(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
kingzizzy:
I read somewhere that Ken Olisa is the richest black man in Britain
Read again
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Iamvetlander(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ogaonos:
yes d oba of Benin is doing his best on the issue.which may take a long time to correct Nd I pray d mentality dies.for my tribe I wouldn't give u specific because someone from my tribe would come to attack me on wat true about d bad side of my tribe.d bad side of my tribe is d men are proud Nd self centered esp Wen they marry their fellow tribe women but are humble Wen they marry outside esp ladies DT dnt take such shit .some nt all have womanizing spirit.in my village esp they have this bring down syndrome.but my issue is d pride.d good side is dt d women are wife material esp d ones DT have my tribe mentality.nd no choke witch they have this ride to die attitude but d ones DT grow up outside in abj Lagos pH wetin u see u go take am.dt my tribe.my tribe DT unity isn't rili there like Hausa .my tribe person no too dey help e fellow tribe person.like Hausa Ibo( dnt too knw of yorubas) do.why I reply u is dt I no dey carry tribe for head because pple frm Ur tribe na dem go fit betray u .nd if I see wrong thing in my tribe DT causing image problem I go talk am also see good in my tribe I go talk.nd pray such can change.but can u do such.can an Ibo Yoruba Hausa acknowledge their bad side of their tribe.so DT we can all grow to be beta is answer is no.like Ibo get good side there d only tribe DT have d mind to build a plane or jet without feeling insecure to d white man.or I dey lie.but are supportive of their wives even allow their wives to manage their biz which my tribe men go frown to.but d bad side is their greed Nd lack of transparency to customer dey always dey spoil their greatness.for instance Ibo go build plane but instead of am to use original material to build e plane go use substandard materials to build DT plane to make excess profit causing d plane to crash Nd spoiling his innovation but Wen u try tell d Ibo man DT this greed u have DT spoiling Ur greatness God has giving u.they begin attack u.si it is with most tribes.dt y nigeria is d only African country with bad image.why because we talk about we coming together to build Nigeria make d country wrk but let it comes to our bad side of our tribes we don vex dey defend tribe wer no go librate u to greatness.like me if an Ibo,esan ,ibibobo or Edo man shw say e go develop my village I go support am.nd throw tribalism.defending d bad side of our tribes DT causing serious issues instead of solving it is a firm of tribalism we all complain about.if ibos had solve d bad issue their brothers are doing abroad Nd stop their habit of faking products,Nd adopt d white man best biz practices of nt cheating Ur customers.wetin b Lagos na d whole Africa for dey come east to buy goods Nd services Hausa for humble .dt wat Singapore did to malysia read their history.we blacks will get issues sha we no like d bitter truth we love make pple dey talk wetin we wan hear

I'm so proud of your speech fellow Edo man. grin
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Factshunter: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
ludd2018:

Well, I am sure you have some western world culture in you ( white wedding, your suit,kind of music), you speak English, you write English, you beer their names to( Maxwell, Dave et al), and I am also sure you eat their food sometimes.

Thank you. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.