Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl (82987 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by poiunt: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Rape a girl all because of initiation

This world is turning something else.

Castration period

They should use them as examples for the newly created anti rape law.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Triangles1(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
gift2xl:
Local and hungry cultists, they have nothing to offer. Back then in secondary school 2003, I was asked to join, then I asked a simply question that non has answer till date. " how much will this confraternity be paying me monthly, they said I will be the one supporting with cash and monthly due. I laugh and told them I can't be wasting my precious time here". Na so I waka jejely commot.

You get luck.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Iniobong44(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Well done baby ����
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by iAmTheJoker: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Consequences of peer pressure, bad parenting and low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by haryothosyn93(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
The way and manner
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by PROFFIRE: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
This can o only happen in a state like Edo..if you know you know
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by mvem(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
NOC1:

It is same in all states, from Lagos- Ebonyi- Portharcourt down to Aba, even in the street of owerri getting to Kogi and Benue, those in Jos and zaria are not left out the bandits ravaging NorthEast and West are products of cultism.
Cultism in the core north is actually absent. You don't see that there

5 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by XTHRONE(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
backT:

Majority of people that join cult groups are coward.

No, they become cowards after they join

3 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by jericco1(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Imagine initiation. What if one of the guys have STD or other deadly sickness

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by wetmenow: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Children of nowadays
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by judedwriter(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
PROFFIRE:
This can o only happen in a state like Edo..if you know you know

Yeah, I am from Edo....

But don't narrow it only to Edo,

E dey everywhere for naija my brother.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Greystone: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.

Marry good God-fearing husband join grin

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by realstars: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Love Not The World, Even With The Thing Of The World, The End Of Love And The Biginning Of Haterad To Humanity.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.
She will even be given sponsorship, scholarship and partnership by the government and rich donor organizations

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:

This girl would come out as an harden criminal, and can kill....

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Queenslander(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Evil cult..
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by livinbygrace: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
All female cultists are always raped during initiation into any cult,so it’s normal ritual.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by 24SEVEN: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Cultism is destroying the youths.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by NOC1(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
mvem:
Cultism in the core north is actually absent. You don't see that there

Bandits are cultist taking to far, if you do a Thorough investigation you will know they belong to one stupid cliques cemented with oaths and Initiations.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by riczy(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
iAmTheJoker:
Blessing david?...ada emeka?... Fake names?
stop displaying ignorance pls!

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Primus123: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Stupidity at its peak.

Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Lovelyn451(f): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
gift2xl:
Local and hungry cultists, they have nothing to offer. Back then in secondary school 2003, I was asked to join, then I asked a simply question that non has answer till date. " how much will this confraternity be paying me monthly, they said I will be the one supporting with cash and monthly due. I laugh and told them I can't be wasting my precious time here". Na so I waka jejely commot.
flesh and blood didn't reveal that question to you, someone must have been committing you in prayers...

4 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by yungchop: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
gift2xl:
no dey lie give your papa mates for here. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by nickxtra(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by RPG2020(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2020
10 men na small thing for where some innocent girl dey

Edo girls for Italy dey fuvk more than 10 men a night

Imagine if she work 1k Euro a night and 10 euro for one person calculate am yourself

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by SirLakes: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Chaaii,

Her pussycat don suffer grin
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Alexpetra: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2020
More episodes to be released. (#2020goodies)
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by tunary(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
by force initiation or what
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol... They are just sleeping with these brainless girls in the name of initiations.

Cult boys have found a way to sleep with senseless girls for free... Marine girls ko, River ladies ni... cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by osalala: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
The end has come. We are in a perilous time. Anything is permitted to happen. Let us be watchful and prayerful. Those beautiful girls and mamas out there are something else. Again be careful, the end is at hand. He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.