Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl (82990 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by feedthenation(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Which one is marine girls again?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by earnit3: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
ye
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by abdulkayus(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rebuke:

Bros, yhu mean no cult in Niger state(E.g FUT Minna), Plateau State (e.g Unijos), Kaduna State (e.g ABU Zaria), Bauchi State etc? undecided

Tell me yes and let me prove yhu wrong oga.

I may not know of FUT Minna and UniJos but YES, there is no cultism in ABY and ATBU Bauchi
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by pyman11(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
cultist is absolutely rubbish instead join the ocult to make money
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by angelfallz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=RPG2020 post=91807152][/quote]

What are you even saying? I don't understand at all.
i said imagine if she worked 1k for a night for 10euro per person
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by RPG2020(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
angelfallz:

What are you even saying? I don't understand at all.

Then enter house since you nor wan get sense
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Uniportadmision: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Evil cult..

Watched the movie?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by calabardick(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Was her womb not shifted during the process?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Queenslander(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Uniportadmision:

Watched the movie?
I don't understand, what movie?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by stormborn28(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Evil cult..
her pvssy will never remain the same again
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by stormborn28(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
flesh and blood didn't reveal that question to you, someone must have been committing you in prayers...

Lol... They are just sleeping with these brainless girls in the name of initiations.

Cult boys have found a way to sleep with senseless girls for free... Marine girls ko, River ladies ni... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Rebuke: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

I may not know of FUT Minna and UniJos but YES, there is no cultism in ABY and ATBU Bauchi

Bros, yhu are very very funny. Abeg no let anyone hear this o.

What! Dem dey everywhere bros.

Even private schools ain't free from it too - these days.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Testimony1988(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
hmmmmm, they are ignorant of their actions.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by angelfallz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
RPG2020:

Then enter house since you nor wan get sense

Well too bad, i'm already in my house. And i get sense already. So try your luck again.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by abdulkayus(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rebuke:

Bros, yhu are very very funny. Abeg no let anyone hear this o.

What! Dem dey everywhere bros.

Even private schools ain't free from it too - these days.

It is something funny, there is no cultism in core north. I schooled in core north and I know the in and out of it. Some students here don't even know what is called cultism. Just as some don't know what is call 'sorting', cos it doesn't exist here.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Halo22: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Though it's not all that beneficial to men, but ladies are more at loss considering their fragile nature.
Alexaonfleek:
What about guys?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by AmadorSays: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nimix360: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mheeennnnn... 10 Kpali...
No Be Here Oo. Pussy Abuse
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Smh...some little female hoodrats will just open eye carry their self enter problem

Tufiaaaaa
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Babastrong(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you my mum for all the trainings you gave me. You thought me early in my life that "the sheep that associates with dogs will surely eat feaces"

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
imagine d shame. I pity d parents
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Donjuan77: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
I can never become a cultist in dis life ,dere is nothing 2 gain . I pity all dose who are into it even girls, its a disgrace 2 girls/womenhood.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by stormborn28(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
cynhamscakes:
Person future wife grin
chai!!! Dem don finish her cookies... Somebody go pay bride price for that girl ....nonsense everywhere
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by RPG2020(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
angelfallz:

Well too bad, i'm already in my house. And i get sense already. So try your luck again.

Okay stay safe

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
By then I was in ss3....same happened to me.

After waec one of them fought me and tore my shirt,I had to call police and they were arrested and paid me fully everything I wrote I lost to them.

A year later when I started lesson,d traced ne to fight me but they didn't know I was loved in my lesson both teachers and students.

I can never forget that day,guys can be good ooo just that I don't know wat is happening to them.

Almost all the guys in my lesson including those in jamb section joined me to protect me when d mumu cultists saw the crowd of guys backing me they ran away till today.

I am grateful and thank God and my lesson guys then that showed courage and true brotherhood that day!

quote author=gift2xl post=91798585]Local and hungry cultists, they have nothing to offer. Back then in secondary school 2003, I was asked to join, then I asked a simply question that non has answer till date. " how much will this confraternity be paying me monthly, they said I will be the one supporting with cash and monthly due. I laugh and told them I can't be wasting my precious time here". Na so I waka jejely commot. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
RPG2020:

Okay stay safe

You too.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by FrankD21(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wonders shall never end!
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by dalass(f): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Dobson43:
This is preposterous

Yeah... Girls turned free prostitutes... Just for initiation to become marine girls

Smh.... Why is it that men don't get raped to belong to cults?

In short I hope this present generation has not gone to the dogs completely while our aged leaders still fight and reloot our looted treasury.. cool
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Christmasdon(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2020
COUNT ME OUT!
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Mrpojj(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
backT:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/10-cultists-sleep-with-new-female-member-during-initiation-girl/%3famp=1

Female cultism is more like group of girls readily available for there male counterpart to sleep with... .. nothing else
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by hashtagged(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2020
poiunt:
Rape a girl all because of initiation

This world is turning something else.

Castration period

They should use them as examples for the newly created anti rape law.

Shut up castration kill you there.

Marine girls is a girl cult so its the same girl leaders who arrange tha rape, and besides who forced you to join cult.
And its not rape its initiation, joning thecult is your consent. Blaming everything on rape when your parents told you not to join cult
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Chuky7(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
This just looks more like an opportunity for guys to knack a stupid girl with no excuse...

initiation my foot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.