Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl (82984 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Edo Amaka, na their expertise, even the Italian studs swear by them.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by kingthreat(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Parents should be jailed for raising a child to be this stupid.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by techmo(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2020
poiunt:
Rape a girl all because of initiation

This world is turning something else.

Castration period

They should use them as examples for the newly created anti rape law.

Where in the content and headline did you see "rape" ? Or sex without consent?!

Common!! You can do better
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Ibechris2: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2020
If only our young men and women of today could apply 50% efforts our parent used to get us where we are today, I think this country would have been a better place for us to live in.

I don't know how they enjoy being cultists. Useless venture.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Kylekent59:
10 men shocked

Her life has been entangled. If she hadn't been caught, she would be forming rugged on the streets.

Many of all those ladies we see on the streets fighting men, their fellow women; vibrating and using insulting words are all cultists.
They believe their male counterparts will protect them should in case the matter escalates.

Many are now going for the bag(Money) and not one useless society called Cultism.
This is quite true. However, you should have either used 'should' or 'in case' but not both. It's incorrect to say 'should in case'
I'm sorry if this doesn't go well with you, not that I'm any better but I felt it'd be good to point this out so others can learn.
Please don't come for me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2020
iAmTheJoker:
Blessing david?...ada emeka?... Fake names?

Go to port harcourt and the Niger delta region ... that’s their usual name.... my bunk mate in 100level bear Daniel David...

3 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Agugbadin: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.

Sad indeed. That is why the country is very backward in all department of development. One of the reason for the racism you see in developed nations, they read this stories and conclude that blacks are subhuma.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by IVORY2009(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Wonderful! How do people pay dearly for nonsense? Who cultism epp? The devil is really working overtime on many people, the youths foremost.

Lolzzzzz, back in the days in the university, you are assured that no one can mess with you, no lecturer can fail you, you can date any girl you want in campus, move freely in campus etc grin
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by iAmTheJoker: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
riczy:
stop displaying ignorance pls!

That was a question, dimwit!
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by iAmTheJoker: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Go to port harcourt and the Niger delta region ... that’s their usual name.... my bunk mate in 100level bear Daniel David...
Seriously?? grin grin. Funny names
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by dontro(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
nawaoooo shocked
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Agugbadin: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
PROFFIRE:
This can o only happen in a state like Edo..if you know you know

It happens in other states as well, from there names you can deduce that the girls are Igbo girls.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Halo22: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Any lady that decides to join cult group is already in a sexual mess cos after surviving that initial shagging, her male counterparts will still shag her anytime they feel like and they can't resist at all. The whole thing is a loose loose for ladies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Halo22: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Any lady that decides to join cult group is already in a sexual mess cos after surviving that initial shagging, her male counterparts will still shag her anytime they feel like and they can't resist at all. The whole thing is a loss loss for ladies.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by supercase1(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
mvem:
Cultism in the core north is actually absent. You don't see that there
fulani Bandit and Cultism choose one grin
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Alexaonfleek: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
poiunt:

Castration period

Read the story again,this time slowly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by cynhamscakes(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Person future wife grin

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by elisho: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
she may be nineteen but her toto is 45yrs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Kylekent59: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

This is quite true. However, you should have either used 'should' or 'in case' but not both. It's incorrect to say 'should in case'
I'm sorry if this doesn't go well with you, not that I'm any better but I felt it'd be good to point this out so others can learn.

Thanks.

We learn every day to become perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by cynhamscakes(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
poiunt:

Castration period

grin grin grin bros did you even read the topic at all talkless of the story?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by supercase1(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
NOC1:

Bandits are cultist taking to far, if you do a Thorough investigation you will know they belong to one stupid cliques cemented with oaths and Initiations.
Ask buhari about how bandits operate he will tell you everything grin
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by inforesource: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.
You are so concern with her ability to sleep with ten men rather than pitying the 10 foolish guys whose destinies are being toiled with through that illicit sex. Bible keeps warning us to stay away from pre-marital sex. This is one of the danger the HOLY BOOK fore-saw before warning us from this act.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Alexaonfleek: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Halo22:
Any lady that decides to join cult group is already in a sexual mess cos after surviving that initial shagging, her male counterparts will still shag her anytime they feel like and they can't resist at all. The whole thing is a loose loose for ladies.
What about guys?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Hotbassey: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Na waoo na person go still marry am
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by usah4(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2020
If you want to be bleeped get bleeped, if you want to be bleeped just get bleeped.
Stop fucking & been bleeped all in the name of joining a cult.
Committing two sins at a time
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by martineverest(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2020
PROFFIRE:
This can o only happen in a state like Edo..if you know you know
imo,cross River,rivers and Ikorodu have been in news for cult related cases in last few years..
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by riczy(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

That was a question, dimwit!
it was a nasty one!
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Her type are here posting rubbish. This is why you need to ignore some comments when you are quoted.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Her pussssssssy go don expand Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by cynhamscakes(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

He won't come for you grin grin grin
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by MATURELION: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
gift2xl:
Local and hungry cultists, they have nothing to offer. Back then in secondary school 2003, I was asked to join, then I asked a simply question that non has answer till date. " how much will this confraternity be paying me monthly, they said I will be the one supporting with cash and monthly due. I laugh and told them I can't be wasting my precious time here". Na so I waka jejely commot.
there's absolutely nothing in cult, this same question i asked someone and he said I'll have protection I was like so you guys will do body guard for me? Cos I did not see what I needed to protect myself against when cultists attack rival cultists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.