Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl (82983 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by babaireti(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2020
HIV,AIDS loadingggggggg, what a wasted generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Larry1212: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
NOC1:

It is same in all states, from Lagos- Ebonyi- Portharcourt down to Aba, even in the street of owerri getting to Kogi and Benue, those in Jos and zaria are not left out the bandits ravaging NorthEast and West are products of cultism.
God Bless you jor..

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
backT:

Majority of people that join cult groups are coward.
Which kind coward dey go find trouble inside a lion's den? Woke Soyinka should have known that Nigerians are good at spoiling everything good, he should have kept fraternities out of Nigeria, chai.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Why must the initiation process involve Sex Dumb fvcks. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
angelfallz:

What kind of man would pay 1k Euro for ashawo?
Like they say. "You never chee chomething". People dey this world.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by ajailer(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2020
well it's not a new thing for guys to sleep with girls during initiation but it's EVIL and it's bondage. I actually witnessed one in sch back then, a lady sleeping with like four of my pals during initiation... its these type of ladies that are always confrontational and next thing you hear is how they stabbed their husband when they eventually get married....

I was begged with a lot of stuffs to join Eiye in sch those days but I told them NO cos I remembered what I was told from home not to join cult.

and yes, it's mostly coward guys that join cult cos they are scared of being bullied if they are alone but all na still lie....I remember beating one Aiye guy in sch when he came looking for my trouble but the aftermath was not easy for me as I had to hide when his fellow Aiye cult guys who were my very close pals told me that he was going about sch with a gun looking for me....Las las, I come still gat to pally myself with an Eiye strong guy so that I can be safe....

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Hushpuppy20(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2020
even most of you people that commenting on this issue are fucking cultist,but you cannot say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by jubrilELsudan: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER MAMIWOTA STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by hopexter(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.

You don Bleep her before? Stop assuming this much if you haven't undecided
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by lainwords098(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just No!
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by skyfather09(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
All female cultists are always raped during initiation into any cult,so it’s normal ritual.
cultist spotted.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by blackboy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Fvcked ten men to join cult...dis girl fit come out with first class if she enter university...and still get a choice job after graduation....she is gud at fvcking her way thru.
word!!!
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by todugo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
This one was truthful,meanwhile some will be caught and deny it. Instead they will say "I was raped or they raped me".

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by michoim(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Wonderful! How do people pay dearly for nonsense? Who cultism epp? The devil is really working overtime on many people, the youths foremost.
On point

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by mamato(f): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sombori's future wife.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by ashawopikin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Wonderful! How do people pay dearly for nonsense? Who cultism epp? The devil is really working overtime on many people, the youths foremost.
all these just to belong. No be say dem dey even collect salary sef
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by nonix22(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
same way guys that have received messless beating and blending from these same guys walk around together. what a funny world
chatinent:
I don't get it. How does the new intake feel walking with about ten to twenty guys who tatteredly had carnal knowledge with her in a row? Is this also ruggedity? This world is really shifted.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Shormiey(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I was expecting you to come here and shout ISORIGHT.........what the fvck is that?
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by agboifeanyi242(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
The police go still bleep join.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by RPG2020(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=angelfallz post=91803105]

What kind of man would pay 1k Euro for ashawo?[/

You go school at all? i said imagine if she worked 1k for a night for 10euro per person
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by VickyRotex(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]Her pussssssssy go don expand Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?[/s]
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Parablesonmarble: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
chatinent:
I don't get it. How does the new intake feel walking with about ten to twenty guys who tatteredly had carnal knowledge with her in a row? Is this also ruggedity? This world is really shifted.

No my oga. Na rugged stupidity. To pay people to molest you, collect tax from you forever, force you into doing things you don't want to do and ultimately lead you down tthe path of ruinations is height of stupidity sold as ruggedity. Eurhythmics song 'Sweet Dreams' (1983) readily comes to mind.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Rebuke: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

E no dey everywhere for 9ja,we don't have cultism in the north especially core north. I know many students who left schooling in the south cos of cultism and come up north to school.

Bros, yhu mean no cult in Niger state(E.g FUT Minna), Plateau State (e.g Unijos), Kaduna State (e.g ABU Zaria), Bauchi State etc? undecided

Tell me yes and let me prove yhu wrong oga.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by blakkydikky(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
NOC1:
That’s one of the stupid things they gain from joining cults.
How can you join association where you lose your pride in a disgraceful manner, lose your money against your own will because they struggle and hide to pay their monthly or weekly contributions. Your academic records grow from hero to zero, you are exposed to drugs and internal bleeding at every provocation, you leave in fear ( if your members are not after you, your opponents want to count scores with you).
Your parents and love ones suffer pains and heart breaks because of you.

What is the benefit of joining a secret cult?
I have seen no benefit, I grew up among cultist in school, I can attest to the fear and advice from them asking me not to join.
...same happened to me back then in school when one of them who happened to be my hostel mate advice me not to join because he also wanted to leave but he couldnt.

1 Like

Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Xavi2019: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Why attribute Every bad thing to Devil? Everyone has free will, what they make of it is entirely their fault, not devil working anything.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Mayng01(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pus*y don suffer
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by hollywater: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
NOC1:
That’s one of the stupid things they gain from joining cults.
How can you join association where you lose your pride in a disgraceful manner, lose your money against your own will because they struggle and hide to pay their monthly or weekly contributions. Your academic records grow from hero to zero, you are exposed to drugs and internal bleeding at every provocation, you leave in fear ( if your members are not after you, your opponents want to count scores with you).
Your parents and love ones suffer pains and heart breaks because of you.

What is the benefit of joining a secret cult?
I have seen no benefit, I grew up among cultist in school, I can attest to the fear and advice from them asking me not to join.
The girl is full time Olosho.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Koko1119: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dat means if she hold one guy dat means d guy go die.
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Useless youths, ur mates dey hustle, na cult u wan go join ... Mumu
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by sylve11: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
richeeyo:
All this modern small girls are way too dangerous,

please loud it... cool
Re: Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
On top wetin now? The foolish girl didn't care not to contact HIV self. She has no brain .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.