Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains (5020 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by HappyNigerian: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Thabisile Mthembu from Durban in KwaZulu Natal shot dead her husband just two days after the two got married. The wife shot her husband after she was told by her beloved friends that her husband is cheating a village girl. A 32-year-old Thabisile is now arrested, she is facing the case of murder.

She is expected to appear in the magistrate court of law in Durban on Wednesday next week. The police in Durban had confirmed the arrest of a 32-year=old new wed bride.

''Yes a woman who is suspected of killing her man for cheating is due to appear before the court. Case of murder had been opened against her''

Queen Nkosi (27 years) had also been taken by police for questioning as it is believed that she is the one who fueled the bride with news that led her to shooting dead her beloved husband. Rumours says Queen was after the husband of her friend. Some of the bride's friends who were also close to Queen said Queen had told them that she will do whatever it takes to get the control and attention of her best friends husband.

The family of the deceased can't believe what happened to their only son. They are still in pain. The mother of the deceased was unable to speak up for comments on behalf of the deceased of her son, but it was all written in her eyes that she is in deeply pains.

The sister of the decease, Mbali Hlabisa (26) said her brother Thulani Hlabisa (34) was a loving person with so much respect towards his family and the community at large.

''I'm sad to lose my brother like this, he was the man of integrity with much love towards the famil and alders of the community''

https://www.inform.ng/post/wife-shoots-husband-to-death-48hrs-after-wedding-family-in-pains

1 Like

Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
It has ended even before it started. Marriage gone wrong.

News of nowadays tire person

7 Likes

Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Queen Nkosi (27 years) had also been taken by police for questioning as it is believed that she is the one who fueled the bride with news that led her to shooting dead her beloved husband. Rumours says Queen was after the husband of her friend. Some of the bride's friends who were also close to Queen said Queen had told them that she will do whatever it takes to get the control and attention of her best friends husband.
Nollywood script.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by donbachi(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
walk away from every toxic or abusive marriage/relationship....so,u don't walk into prison or grave.

na see her life.she don go prison,her husband don go grave and the small girl is out there enjoying her life.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Vyzz: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2020
What is wrong to walk out....

Walking away is always the best option...

Now u didn't just hurt the man... U hurt his mama and his other family members and friends... All those who holds him dear....

All because of your selfish interests
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Impressive grin
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by 77Craze: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Haaaaa wetin we no go see
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by illicit(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Skmoda360(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
What a world? She is gonna be in jail for long .....why kill him when you can just walk away from the marriage.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by SaintBishop: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Rip
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2020
SA
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by DaddyRochie1642: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2020
May We not Marry a Client That Will Send Us to Our Early Grave. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by BigJoe19: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin Too bad for him, this is what he gets for getting married.

"Anyone who has found a wife has found a good thing" grin
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by princetemitee(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
She no go better for her oo
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by iyatrustee(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Too many sick people getting married these days shocked

It is high time endurance and psychiatric test are done on intending couples. Afterall HIV and Genotype tests are the norm now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Na movie be this ..
Abi na real life Matter..
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by offset67(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bad shit happens when you marry a fucking witch as your wife
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Parablesonmarble: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Rgade post=91797546]SA[/quote

No! Ask South Africans. Nah her Nigerian boyfriend teach am such criminality.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Emmypam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
I guess she was trying to set a record for the fastest wetin sef..
English hard aswear
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Kulawyn: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Why get married to someone only for you to shoot them 48 hours later. It does not make any sense. The only way htat this would happen eve if the wife agve a reason is if she was after the guys money all along and she now has what she wanted. Maybe she as forced into the marriage and the husband was being abusive.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Silvermandt: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Ok. this has got to be the strangest news I haveheard today. You get married to someone and then you kill them 48 hours later. There has to be something that happeed before this and it had to be a very serious matter for the woman to shoot and kill. The husband may have had some secrets or there was a secret fight. What do we know anyway?
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Lazycyndy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Where are the "men are polygamous in nature" crew?

Can you imagine, cheating on your wife to be with a village girl. I can't begin to describe the amount of pain the woman must have passed through to the extent of shooting her husband dead.

Anyway what is wrong is wrong, she should have walked away now she dey cool for jail.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
A playboy married a hot-headed, gun-wielding shooter who is the friend to a desperate, husband-snatching hoe.

From such an offensive formation, which involves three aggressive strikers, i shouldn't be expecting a much different result.

Their game is highly dangerous as-fck, a deadly shot is inevitable. Except that it came earlier than expected, and now it's game over.
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by darthv: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
undecidedWtF
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by theophilusj31(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
It has ended even before it started. Marriage gone wrong.

News of nowadays tire person
I tire oooo my brother
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by theophilusj31(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
do better courtship before marriage una nor go hear
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by paulolee(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
bad..
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Kobicove(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Skmoda360:
What a world? She is gonna be in jail for long .....why kill him when you can just walk away from the marriage.

There's no point wasting money feeding her in jail, just kill her also!

1 Like

Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by merieam16(f): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2020
village people o
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Where are the "men are polygamous in nature" crew?

Can you imagine, cheating on your wife to be with a village girl. I can't begin to describe the amount of pain the woman must have passed through to the extent of shooting her husband dead.

Anyway what is wrong is wrong, she should have walked away now she dey cool for jail.

Hey miss clap for clap! The story here is that a woman listened to another woman about a strange woman rumoured to be dragging her seat barely 24hrs after her wedding ceremony, and an innocent man paid with his life for the unconfirmed findings because of this dare-devil trio sent as the mafia missiles into his life to bomb him.

O Eve, you pulled the man down. Now, see your daughters. Why nah?
Re: Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains by Skmoda360(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Kobicove:

There's no point wasting money feeding her in jail, just kill her also!
It's manslaughter.....homicide shit so na life imprisonment. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / My Fear Of Marrying A Short Girl! / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.