Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (5017 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Respond to love. In love you are free, but in hatred you are dead already. Such was your nature before life came.

Arise and love. Grow in loving. Desire this things more than your daily meals.

Of course it won't be by your power or strength, but by my Spirit says the Lord Christ. Hallelujah. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
What's this?

12 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Abouwaza:
What's this?

. Bros you see wetin I de see shocked. E shock you ?
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by lascos912(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
The guy be like

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Hitme001: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Where's the reply ☹️

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Karleb(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is going on here?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Gadgetzboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
This kin response get as e be o

UK used Clean iPhone 8plus 64GB going cheap

WhatsApp or Call
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by dormenedynasty: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Many funny things these days.
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
angry
Cc: lalasticlala
Misleading title...
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by SILENTandSMART2: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai see another great eleribuu OP,

Chai , hahahaha grin

Who do you like this ? grin

The boy go be like which Kain eleribuu girl is dis grin

grin
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Hypnotise: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
OP. You don go take that thing habi
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Danzakidakura(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
@ op.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
How Does Ur Topic Correspond To Ur Post?
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
You have never met a lady who talks like this?? Wow you just met one
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Something is not right....
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
When
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by churchkilo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Songs of solomon
Mercisharelove:
Respond to love. In love you are free, but in hatred you are dead already. Such was your nature before life came.

Arise and love. Grow in loving. Desire this things more than your daily meals.

Of course it won't be by your power or strength, but by my Spirit says the Lord Christ. Hallelujah. Amen
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Smartee
Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by ABOVEDELAW: 4:56am On Nov 26, 2020
you've had your one second of fame, now crawl back to your hole, cheap attention seeker.

Re: A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
you've had your one second of fame, now crawl back to your hole, cheap attention seeker.

Are you deaf

(1) (Reply)

+18 Sexy Black Lady Moans So Good / Help: My Dick Is Getting Bigger (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.