Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Should I Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose? (1903 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2020
I'm currently in a relationship with a peaceful and caring guy. Although he's broke for now as a result of covid 19 affecting his job. He's been very very generous to me before before having issues with his job. I've been supporting him financially since his job was put on hold. This guy serves me when I pay him a visit. He doesn't allow me to clear the dishes or wash, he doesn't allow me to sweep and anything I want, he goes to get it for me. He does everything himself. He pampers me a lot and makes me feel like a baby. When I sleep at night, he'll stay up to ward off mosquitoes from biting me. I'll always ask him to go to sleep but he'll say he doesn't want anything to harm my skin. He loves me so much and wants to marry me. I'm a single mum of one and he's aware of that.

On the other hand, the father of my child has expressed interest in coming to marry me soonest. The reason why I left him was because he was a bit violent and vulgar when I was him. He hit me a couple of times and pushed me once when I was pregnant. Not that type of horrible beating we see in social media, but I took it as a warning sign that it might get worse. Although he has his good sides too. He's generous. Now he wants us back together. Says because of our daughter, he wants us to be one family. He said he's changed and is now born again. many people are advising me to marry him because he's the father of my child, but is that enough reason to want to marry him? He's hurt me a lot in the past( details withheld) although I've forgiven him. I'm so undecided on who to settle down with. I need help on who to choose.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Parpor(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Spaced Booked
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Solzate(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My dear any man who hits a woman for any reason will still find a reason to hit her over and over again, I suggest you go for the guy who's nice and caring to you.
But only you alone can make the perfect decision
So decide wisely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Choose? by 77Craze: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Do not hit her for any reason! Even if she cheat, just Walk Away!

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Dont settle down with any of them..ur present bobo is not an open book and ur babydaddy is not going to change.he has started raising hands on u and he is not going to stop.dont try to prove a point by settling down with a man.because u are a single mum..do ur thing,the real man will appear.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by jawalis(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Your story is fake as your asss and boobs.
But I’ll pretend it’s true. So here’s my one cent.

Choose your BRAIN.

(Although not the type of horrible beating we see on social) ok. Marry him then, you’ll receive sense when he uses his blow on your face and your become Yokozuna. Though you didn’t tell us the reason he goes violent on you. You might be the bad omen. Who knows
And you lie too much. C’mon. Who’s that guy nowadays that will be watching a woman overnight just because he doesn’t want mosquitoes to bite you? Is he Jesus or your Angel?
All I see in your matter is greed. So you want to marry him because he serves you and run errands for you. Don’t you know he cannot continue that way? It’s just for the main time if you want the truth. He’ll stop all those sh!t once you marry him. You’ll wake up to reality.

7 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm currently in a relationship with a peaceful and caring guy. Although he's broke for now as a result of covid 19 affecting his job. He's been very very generous to me before before having issues with his job. I've been supporting him financially since his job was put on hold. This guy serves me when I pay him a visit. He doesn't allow me to clear the dishes or wash, he doesn't allow me to sweep and anything I want, he goes to get it for me. He does everything himself. He pampers me a lot and makes me feel like a baby. When I sleep at night, he'll stay up to ward off mosquitoes from biting me. I'll always ask him to go to sleep but he'll say he doesn't want anything to harm my skin. He loves me so much and wants to marry me. I'm a single mum of one and he's aware of that.

On the other hand, the father of my child has expressed interest in coming to marry me soonest. The reason why I left him was because he was a bit violent and vulgar when I was him. He hit me a couple of times and pushed me once when I was pregnant. Not that type of horrible beating we see in social media, but I took it as a warning sign that it might get worse. Although he has his good sides too. He's generous. Now he wants us back together. Says because of our daughter, he wants us to be one family. He said he's changed and is now born again. many people are advising me to marry him because he's the father of my child, but is that enough reason to want to marry him? He's hurt me a lot in the past( details withheld) although I've forgiven him. I'm so undecided on who to settle down with. I need help on who to choose.
You so embellished your story that it becomes so obvious that it is not real.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by MJBOLT: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2020
she wants to leave her caring boyfriend because he is experiencing job related problems due to covid-19 and return to her abusive baby daddy probably because he is currently okay financially.

No matter what you do for all this girls,they will never remain loyal.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
*wades mosquitoes off while you sleep* The last time I saw something like that is inside a movie.

Op are you sure you aren't writing a script?

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Yemisi87: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Are you truly Born Again ?

If Yes, what is the Holy Spirit saying to you concerning the matter? God will never mislead any of His children.

Note that Holy Spirit dwells only in the life of every true child of God.

It's possible for someone to be a worker in the church and not truly born again. There are many church goers but very few genuine Christian in Nigeria today.

Holy Spirit always lead His own.

You will never enter into wrong marriage in Jesus name.
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Romangalactic(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
This one wants to leave her caring boyfriend because he don't have money to go back to her abusive baby daddy cheesy

I swear I can never have pity for nigerian women wey men dey use their eyes see shege

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Dont settle down with any of them..ur present bobo is not an open book and ur babydaddy is not going to change.he has started raising hands on u and he is not going to stop.dont try to prove a point by settling down with a man.because u are a single mum..do ur thing,the real man will appear.
I don't understand what you mean by he's not an open book
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Ariza:
*wades mosquitoes off while you sleep* The last time I saw something like that is inside a movie.

Op are you sure you aren't writing a script?
lol. but it's so true
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Yemisi87:

If Yes, what is the Holy Spirit saying to you concerning the matter? God will never mislead any of His children.

It's possible for someone to be a worker in the church and not truly born again. There are many church goers but very few genuine Christian in Nigeria today.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Who Should I Choose? by donbachi(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Trayceey:
I don't understand what you mean by he's not an open book
dat guy no pure..he is pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
she wants to leave her caring boyfriend because he is experiencing job related problems due to covid-19 and return to her abusive baby daddy probably because he is currently okay financially.

No matter what you do for all this girls,they will never remain loyal.

ONCE THERE'S CASH THERE'S GONNA BE GIRLS FIGHTING TO BE WITH A TREE.
ON THE OTHER SIDE THERE'S A POTENTIAL RECRUIT TO MARTINEZ39S' ANTI-SINGLE MOMS ARMY.
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Premiumwriter: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
you too mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Choose? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Yemisi87:

COMPLETELY FOOLISH POST THAT IS TOTALLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THIS THREAD.
ALL THOSE HAVING BAD MARRIAGES (OVER 70% SUFFER CRISIS) WERE MISLED BY DEVIL ABI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Martinez39s(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ONCE THERE'S CASH THERE'S GONNA BE GIRLS FIGHTING TO BE WITH A TREE.
ON THE OTHER SIDE THERE'S A POTENTIAL RECRUIT TO MARTINEZ39S' ANTI-SINGLE MOMS ARMY.
No red pill guy would be surprised by the silly tale of the OP. I remember when I released memes about single mothers and female nature, you and Michellekabod thought I was wickedly and unjustifiably attacking single moms. My memes would have saved the the Mr. Nice Guy boyfriend of this OP a lot of headache.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
dat guy no pure..he is pretending.
really? Hmm. But why do you say so?
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Scot1255: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Who among the 2 do you love. I don't understand why girls try to decide who to marry and love is not part of requirement. Nawa o
Re: Who Should I Choose? by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Trayceey:
really? Hmm. But why do you say so?
i once pulled dat on a girl..just to keep her for my selfish self,knowing i wasn't going to marry her..when i got tired,i ended it...becareful and make bed for deceit.may GOD forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Trayceey:
lol. but it's so true
Lol... If it's true then you have to dig deep in his originality. Dude may have more to his sleeves.

As for your baby daddy, please don't base your decision on what people think or say but what you want.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by JOACHINpedro: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Redpillers food don land grin
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Odoogu(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2020
there are obvious signs here... one beats ( once in a while and not too hard.)hmm and the other pampers.
nobody has the right to choose for you, if you really know what you want. if not you can be swayed by what you see or perceive.
but remember change is constant.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
No red pill guy would be surprised by the silly tale of the OP. I remember when I released memes about single mothers and female nature, you and Michellekabod thought I was wickedly and unjustifiably attacking single moms. My memes would have saved the the Mr. Nice Guy boyfriend of this OP a lot of headache.

I TRY TO BE THEIR FAN BUT I'M ALWAYS LET DOWN. grin
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Martinez39s(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I TRY TO BE THEIR FAN BUT I'M ALWAYS LET DOWN. grin
Female nature doesn't sleep; that's why you are always let down. Just save yourself the stress and take the red pill.
Re: Who Should I Choose? by skillmyman(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
OP,
nobody changes just like that.
You need to watch him for a while and be sure he has changed.
for me there is no confusion, i will stay with the caring guy though he is broke now (depending on how long you have known him)
You might be retracing your steps to hell for all you care.
2 cents

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Lilphate(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
i like ur talk
Re: Who Should I Choose? by gunners160(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Those of you trying to judge her should pls take a pill and let her be; she is human so she has every right to seek clarification and make mistakes.

I really wonder wat is wrong with our guys this days, seeking for advice has now become a crime and the next thing is SIMP vs Alpha male debate. if you dnt have anything reasonable to write, why not read and move on
OP, please dnt go back to ur ex, he will get worst with time. continue ur current rlshp and things will get beta

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Vickho6(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
There's a saying that, ""d devil we know is much better that d angel we know." And besides he's your OLD FIREWOOD..... if he has really change you can go back to him.. not that am condemning your new relationship.....

The choice is yours to make dear.... You can seek the advice of the elders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Member Pre Wedding Pix / How Do I Login Cash App On My New Phone? / I Gave Her All My Love And Yet She Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.