Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity (3119 Views)

Help!!! He Approach A Lady In A Cementary And She Agreed, "Right Or Wrong? / As a Guy what is that Sweet Word you use on your lady before she Agreed to Date / She Agreed To Pass The Night In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by MrOrton: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2011
Haven't told this to anyone before [but on a second thought, its a bloody forum so to hell with it!]
In As much as  would have loved Signing up a new account, or saying My friend
said this and that, or even saying I culled it from somewhere in order to post this here - I've decided not to.  cheesy

Pardon the long post - I've got itchy fingers.
The story goes this way;
Back in High School, there was this Yoruba girl I liked - alot. She was skinny, dark and thick and
with a nice chiseled jaw - Ma picture perfect kinda woman. We met and fell inlove.
She wasn't my type per se [in terms of standards]. I was reluctant in approaching her cos I felt she was local and kinda un-educated [no offence to my lovely Youruba Ladies in the house] and was scared of what schoolmates would say. I eventually fashed her.

Months later, I broke up wif my Hausa gf and then decided to go and see her - I need a listening ear.
On geting to the address, it was a ghetto - local boys staring at me and all, I stepped into the door leading
to the compound - it was a face me I face you, gave #20 box and a note to lil'boy to go in and get her for me.

Well I think I've typed  enough - To cut the whole story short, After pouring out my heart to her I told her how I felt towards her and she agreed to be become my  woman.
I loved this gurl like a Madman - presents, recharge cards, money, pads - just name it. She wasn't a golddigger mind you.
I was the one doing all the phone calls and visitation cos she never did!
Each time i said "I love you", All I got was "Are you sure??".  angry

I got angry one day and stormed her neighbourhood, I spit'd out all my stress and wanted out. All she could say was that She agreed to dating me simply outta pity and was scared of saying "No" cos she knew I would be angry.  embarassed

Years later, Those words still haunt me - So ladies in the house, are you fond of this act?
And What are your reasons for toiling wif a brothers feelings and emotions that way

Sidenote: This is the first and last time I'll be asking for any of your opinion partaining my personal life,
And I'm sure I've rendered good and importants solutions to your various problems in the Romance Section.
So I think I deserve an Immunity from your judgmental and criticizing comments.  wink

1 Like

Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by busygirl(f): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
I will never date anyone out of pity. I just think it is very unfair to oneself, suffering and smiling
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by koolchicco: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2011
It's not right to love/date someone outta pity. Just not right! undecided

[size=5pt]BTW, Orton nwanne, so ilago onye Hausa, Yoruba shocked. . . na Igbo? U be true and practical ''one Nigerian'' bros.[/size] angry grin
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Mygoldie(f): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2011
True^^^
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2011
I think she was very young and didn't know how to say NO
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Latty88(f): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Since u said she was uneducated,me think she does nt kn d right english 2 use in tellin u she has decided 2 date u.
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by annawhite(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
well i wouldnt know cos i have never toyed with a guy's emotion. cool cool cool
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Madukaele(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
Annawhite stop liein jor. No b u first broked my heart?
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Orton10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Well I thought this thread was dead already?
Latty88:

Since u said she was uneducated,me think she does nt kn d right english 2 use in tellin u she has decided 2 date u.
Far fom that babe.
I meant un-educated in the academic way - the philosophies.
She was older than me and was far more experienced at that point in time.
Her words were loud and clear - no doubt!
andromida:

I think she was very young and didn't know how to say NO
Well Like I said pal, She was about a year older.
Most fin I learnt or got to know bout sex, she taught me tongue
busygirl:

I will never date anyone out of pity. I just think it is very unfair to oneself, suffering and smiling

Well good to know your stance on the issue - noted! wink
koolchicco:

It's not right to love/date someone outta pity. Just not right! undecided

[size=5pt]BTW, Orton nwanne, so ilago onye Hausa, Yoruba shocked. . . na Igbo? U be true and practical ''one Nigerian'' bros.[/size] angry grin
ROFL
O boy na you teach me O shocked
But I don repent sha
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Perhaps you were being used~
the sex, recharge cards, attention and maybe you ought to have seen it coming

sometimes we can't blame people for playing with our own emotions
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by MMM2(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
bros i dey pitying u
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by annawhite(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
Madukaele:

Annawhite stop liein jor. No b u first broked my heart?
sweery abeg no b me,4 wia i standa do dat one
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by Dsense(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^Honey mi
Forgive me pls, . . . . cry kiss
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by MOBO999: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
out of pity, now that is a second.
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by MrOrton: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
adolfe bad:

Perhaps you were being used~
the sex, recharge cards, attention and maybe you ought to have seen it coming
sometimes we can't blame people for playing with our own emotions
So who is to be blamed then?
Cos that nasty incident really got to me. 
I always thought her not calling or showing concern were due to financial constraints  angry
M M M:

bros i dey pitying u
My brother na so I see am o - Dat gurl just use my head as sanitry pad.
Sometimes self I dey wonder whether na Jazz undecided wink

annawhite:

well i wouldnt know cos i have never toyed with a guy's emotion. cool cool cool
hehehe, Yeah babe - I believe you wink
D-sense:

^^^Honey mi
Forgive me pls,  .  . . . cry kiss
D'come - Gat the hell outta here now!!
Thought we had an understanding - to stay clear of eachother's businesses
MOBO999:

out of pity, now that is a second.
Bro, i don't get you,
BTW, whats the "first" 
Re: Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity by nwachukwu9(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2018
I am also facing similar problem,I love my girlfriend so much,I buy everything she needs,we also have sex together, but she has never called me,visit me or have ever bought any thing for me,I am so tired of what I call relationship, God please Give me a good girlfriend that would love me and I would love her with all my heart

(1) (Reply)

Does Family History Matters A Lot When Choosing Your Partner? / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.