Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2688 Views)

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Rickmann: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chuky7:

Well my little advice from my experience...I normally just cuddle with girls I have no intention to Fvck...

That way it breaks a lot of barriers of awkwardness...like the touching. which side of bed ish n all...

Just know what you want...cause sometimes that cuddle can lead to something else...

It's not that simple bro...we are just mere mortals with blood running in our veins
Re: . by Chuky7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Nigeria, UI students no longer go to France or any other francophone country.

Okay nice...

common tu ta apele grin I know nothing else...
Re: . by Vickho6(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Baba,, truth be told that's part of the thing that gonna ruminate in one's mind .... Most of u are badmouthing him castigating him that he's already thinking of sex.... Why won't he ask he's here for ya advice.. just hp im by telling him d right thing to do ... He will be tempted

OP, if that's d case u can help her secure an apartment or a close (lady) friend nearby if u know any If u can't stay to resist her.....
Re: . by RealEzee(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mr Oga, hellloooooo Alaye, you have fuvcked her in ur mind already, now you're asking us mumu question Sha

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
why are u asking us?
if u want to sleep with her then run ur racket
if u not comfortable with her being alone with u then let her know
stop seeking for advice over minor stuffs sad
by the way how what is ur girlfriend going to say about another lady sharing the same bed and room with u?
na ur own babe u need consult not nairaland and by the way if u genuinly want to help her with accomodation for the main time i believe u can link her up with any female friend of urs that can house her for the short period.This is what any respectable guy does.

1 Like

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ariza:
This one don dey reason sex even before the lady show up. grin
grin grin grin

Both of them are earning so we won't be surprise for the upcoming I miss my period? or the usual pre-wedding pics here...cheesy

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zeal2rhyme:
My former colleague (lady) at work is coming to my place next week. She just got a job around here and she would need to settle down for sometime (maybe 1 to 3 months) before getting her own apartment.

Both of us would stay together in my self con apartment. We're to share the same bed. We were not close when we were working together but she seems to be a gentle girl. My place is her only option at the moment.

Can we sleep on the same bed together without us having sex? If I don't initiate it, will she? How can I cope with this? Any advice on how to manage this situation?
Writing down names of those that will attend una child naming ceremony....cheesy

Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Both of them are earning so we won't be surprise for the upcoming I miss my period? or the usual pre-wedding pics here...cheesy
Yeah when the bush meat coming hunting the hunter... Beware of stories that touch... Aloof dey purge Belle.
Re: . by AlphaStorm: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS
Re: . by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Abi nahhhhhh then Naming Ceremony will follow. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person / Girls Are Wicked / What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.