Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2681 Views)

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

. by Zeal2rhyme: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Always talk about God when ever you are with her.
If your mola high, think about Joanna Thomas grin

Re: . by Olalan(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Sorry to say you seems to be having ulterior plans for the girl.....how can you not know how to handle a female staying with you? Ask yourself what would you do if she was your sister or an older Aunty of yours

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020
This one don dey reason sex even before the lady show up. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MajesticKris: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2020
you're already thinking of having sex with her, without her even knowing grin grin

Chai you for just ask her this question to know now ohhh...

if I knw u know grin

Re: . by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2020
You've made up your mind already. So why disturbing us winkYou've made up your mind already. So why disturbing us

Re: . by Razzness(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
It's very difficult o. To sleep on the same bed with a lady for 1-3 months without having sex, even if u were not close, mere staying together will make u begin to connect together even if she is ugly and sexual tension will start to build up until one day konji will lead the way.

Re: . by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Very funny you are already planning to kill busy meat when you don't know if the busy meat came hunting for you.Usually the ball is in your court to be discipline no be every busy meat they dey chop for jungle.

Re: . by Slawormir: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni...you are on your own...na express you and the girl want enter so..... just fine any of your female friends or sisters make she go stay with.. or if you get small money borrow her first make she take rent apartment
Initially you go want try form strong man...you nor want bang

But with time you can't resist her

And the worse part of it is that even women na them dey hornyy pass anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation period
So i dey wonder how una go take fit resist each other during her ovulation
And in addition women dey always fine and dey beautiful, attractive and sparkling during their menses and mostly two days after their menses..
So i wonder how you want take resist

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
The kind pride when I get, even if na 10 years, I go lock up... I don't mix business with pleasure.

Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Zeal2rhyme:
My former colleague (lady) at work is coming to my place next week. She just got a job around here and she would need to settle down for sometime (maybe 1 to 3 months) before getting her own apartment.

Both of us would stay together in my self con apartment. We're to share the same bed. We were not close when we were working together but she seems to be a gentle girl. My place is her only option at the moment.

Can we sleep on the same bed together without us having sex? If I don't initiate it, will she? How can I cope with this? Any advice on how to manage this situation?
It's possible bro, don't let anyone tell you it's not possible because I've been in that situation.
After my 300 level which I had compulsorily done at the Nigerian French Language Village I either had to go back to UI to take my 300 level external courses or stay till the end of UI session then resume 400 level and take my 300 level external courses which would have been too much for me considering the fact that I had about 22 courses to take in mg final year.
Well, I chose to go back to school and seeing as UI does not put students of Modern European Languages (300) into consideration when giving out rooms in the halls, I had to stay with someone, guess what! I only had male friends who stayed in Agbowo (opposite UI), I had no choice but to stay with my guys, they'd often wake up as early as possible to go to the gym so I could have my bath and change up then they'd come back when I must have been done, I stayed with them for 3 good months (although they sometimes didn't come home) and nothing ever happened! I'm more comfortable staying with guys than ladies actually because some ladies get wahala.
It's a matter of choice, if you do not wish to have sex with her then you won't (although for some it might not be easy to resist the urge to do so), if you don't want her doing anything funny then I think you both need to have a conversation on this matter so you both can be on the same page.
I'll be in Lagos soon and seeing as I do not wish to stay at home then I've got to start looking for where to stay, I'm almost certain I'll have no other choice than to stay with a guy again, save up then rent a place of my own.

Re: . by MajesticKris: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
yeah true, But one Question grin

How Beautiful are you??
that's 1 grin..
2 it depends on the type of guys you stayed with grin quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=91803087]
It's possible bro, don't let anyone tell you it's not possible because I've been in that situation.
After my 300 level which I had compulsorily done at the Nigerian French Language Village I either had to go back to UI to take my 300 level external courses or stay till the end of UI session then resume 400 level and take my 300 level external courses which would have been too much for me considering the fact that I had about 22 courses to take in mg final year.
Well, I chose to go back to school and seeing as UI does not put students of Modern European Languages (300) into consideration when giving out rooms in the halls, I had to stay with someone, guess what! I only had male friends who stayed in Agbowo (opposite UI), I had no choice but to stay with my guys, they'd often wake up as early as possible to go to the gym so I could have my bath and change up then they'd come back when I must have been done, I stayed with them for 3 good months (although they sometimes didn't come home) and nothing ever happened! I'm more comfortable staying with guys than ladies actually because some ladies get wahala.
It's a matter of choice, if you do not wish to have sex with her then you won't (although for some it might not be easy to resist the urge to do so), if you don't want her doing anything funny then I think you both need to have a conversation on this matter so you both can be on the same page.
I'll be in Lagos soon and seeing as I do not wish to stay at home then I've got to start looking for where to stay, I'm almost certain I'll have no other choice than to stay with a guy again, save up then rent a place of my own.
[/quote]

Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
yeah true, But one Question grin

How Beautiful are you??
that's 1 grin..
2 it depends on the type of guys you stayed with grin quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=91803087]
Lol,when it comes to sex most guys care less about how beautiful a lady is.
On if I'm beautiful or the level, I choose to not respond to this.

Re: . by austine4real(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
grin angry grin

U better go buy 3 trucks of condoms

because in 6months time she's not leaving so to avoid stories that touches the intestines.

That's my only advice

Re: . by Skyfornia(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
It will happen.. especially during this cold period. Body no be firewood
Re: . by dedons: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Come and stay with me jare

Re: . by skyhighweb(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
You've made up your mind already.
So why disturbing us winkYou've made up your mind already.
So why disturbing us
i tire oh
Re: . by callmeRichie(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
My guy it's possible you won't touch her even if she made the move herself. Buh ask yourself this question, do you think you can do this? do you trust yourself to this extent?

We are all different, as well as our sexual urges and self discipline. Not trying to be forming holy here, I once hosted a babe severally for 2 weeks more or less and I didn't fvck her! Babes coming to sleep over sometimes and I didn't touch them. It's a matter of self discipline, i'll only fvck u if i want to fvck you! buh it won't be easy though.

You know yourself best, learn to train your mind!
Re: . by Collinsemegreat(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
if you genuinely want to help her look for a female friend of urs and reason with the person for her to pair with ur friend or neighbor
Re: . by gunners160(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ariza:
This one don dey reason sex even before the lady show up. grin
mad oo
Re: . by gunners160(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
if u really want to help r, why not look for a female colleague she can partner and stay with?
Anyways you and I knw you want to fork that gal and also cohabitate with her but menh the disadvantages r just too much
1. U will be the one to carry almost all the bills while she saves her money
2. She can Bleep around since she will b the one to visit the guys in their home but you can't do dsame thing becos she stays with you
3. Your privacy is being distorted already in fact no more free movement
4 Una go get beef , that one na most becos you have diff likes and hate. So choose ur prison wisely

Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don't see how difficult it is unless the size of the bed is small. You may not sleep comfortably or stretch properly.
Re: . by realtalk19: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zeal2rhyme:
My former colleague (lady) at work is coming to my place next week. She just got a job around here and she would need to settle down for sometime (maybe 1 to 3 months) before getting her own apartment.

Both of us would stay together in my self con apartment. We're to share the same bed. We were not close when we were working together but she seems to be a gentle girl. My place is her only option at the moment.

Can we sleep on the same bed together without us having sex? If I don't initiate it, will she? How can I cope with this? Any advice on how to manage this situation?

Tell ur girlfriend to move in with you pending the time ur ex colleague gets her own place.
Re: . by Chuky7(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Wait French village in what country?...

My friend studies french as a course ...Always hear talks of traveling to francophone countries...
Re: . by Chuky7(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zeal2rhyme:

Well my little advice from my experience...I normally just cuddle with girls I have no intention to Fvck...

That way it breaks a lot of barriers of awkwardness...like the touching. which side of bed ish n all...

Just know what you want...cause sometimes that cuddle can lead to something else...
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chuky7:

Wait French village in what country?...

My friend studies french as a course ...Always hear talks of traveling to francophone countries...
Nigeria, UI students no longer go to France or any other francophone country.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
No big deal if you are disciplined and have self control.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ma guy morning wood is real... U fit sha, its all up to u and Mr. J
Re: . by SKhanmi: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
J111333:
No big deal if you are disciplined and have self control.

Hian grin Op don enter, remember it's the same bed.
Re: . by Rickmann: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zeal2rhyme:

My brother, let's call a spade a spade...u guys are definitely going to have sex. The question is when and how it's going to happen. U signed up for that the moment u agreed to cohabit with her. My advice to you is to be nice to her..do not take advantage of her or her situation..and let things happen naturally. She could be your wife tomorrow, U never know.
Re: . by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020

Can We Talk About How Stunning Uche Nwaefuna Is? / / Fvck Her So Good That, When She Thinks Of You. She Gets Wet.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59