Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing (27311 Views)

El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Sheik Gumi For Describing Bandits As 'Victims' / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by CheGuevara101(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by inoki247: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
jaxmand:

if other guys now see say theres more to gain when you no sabi book ... they will stop to study.... see if you think thats the way you want to train your ward ... sorry case OLODO go full your yard

lol wu still dey beat kids diz days nd still dem dey grab u think say na everything u fit use Force solve... Country wey security no nd u expect the state government not to make any move and just be watching people killed like India film
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by lastempero: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:

To have excess to it , cows can outrun AK supply easily

Not with their libya connection, this is just a nice business venture for them and the ones without libya connection will start targeting security agents so as to steal their Ak.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by flyingpig: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
What actually is nice sir?
What is nice in nigeria?

I just contacted you to discourse about your blog
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by kolmart: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Do we have government in this country? Can you imagine a governor begging bandits? Is this not a shame for a nation? Only God can safe us in this country ooo
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by NwaliE01: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is arrant nonsense. It further shows the level of degraded minds we put into the sphere of leadership.
Anyways when two idiots are presented to be choosing from who will lead. Definitely an idiot still will be the leader either way.
Failing to address the root cause of the incessant killings amounts to grooming future killings.
After giving them the 2 cows and tomorrow they decide to sell the two cows and buy more sophisticated guns and return to the killing spree.
The Government lack knowledge about the true reality in the state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Makavelli25: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
I just contacted you to discourse about your blog
I replied already sir.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Insectkiller: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Misplaced priority and Stoopid strategy..
Mtchewww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Afolabimills(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
skyhighweb:
and those they have killed?
pls ask that retard o useless mofos

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Ezeego1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
They were cheated, the cost of AK47 could afford to buy two cows and still have some change to flex up.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:
Wow this is nice

how can a man who use to getting millions from his line of work to 2 skinny cows ??
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Prenonjebose: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
There they go again, these politicians. Rewarding criminals, with the strange thought of decriminalizing these guys
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Heffalump(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Banditry will never end in Zamfara. The offer is too lucrative to resist.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
and it'll funded with Niger Delta money grin

i pity any Niger Delta that still see igbos as his problem
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Donedeal1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Expect a rejoinder very soon confusion everywhere.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by EmekaBlue(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
when d security system fails

i go soon form my own group
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
2 cows is equal to one AK 47
.,.......what happened to law and order in the North?
So if I kill 20 people now, Govt will call me and give me 2 cows to take over one of my Ak 47......
Kaiiii.....

Hmmmmm.....North and funny news.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by drsugar: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Big fools.

A bandits gets 2 cows, sells the 2 cows, gets hundreds of thousands, takes 50k out of it to get another AK 47, surrenders it to get another 2 cows, gets hundreds of thousands, takes 50k out of it to get another AK 47, surrenders it to get another 2 cows, gets hundreds of thousands, takes 50k out of it to get another AK 47, surrenders it to get another 2 cows, gets hundreds of thousands, takes 50k out of it to get another AK 47, surrenders it to get another 2 cows.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Openbusiness4: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Can you imagine? shocked
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by princetemitee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
1 ak47, 2 cow
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by winkmart: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is serious
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by bergs2: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Brethren, it is all over!
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by themonk(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:

It's a gesture , they need withdraw those arms from bandits , with that peace will come back , nice move !
Or maybe an incentive for the bandits to go and get more AK-47 so they can get more cows. When the cows has finished the bandits will now have an excess of Ak-47 and form another insurgence group like Boko haram.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by ugofulfilled(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:
Wow this is nice

You must be a joker. aren't you ashamed that instead of your government to be wiping away bandits from their lands; they are instead offering them gifts to stop. You must truly be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Meritocracy: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Useless country making crime more lucrative than legitimate business. We don't have good leaders in this country.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by LadyExcellency: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:

U prefer the AK be with bandits ?

Seems u value cows than people's lives

You replaced them after wiping out their villages and term them bandit.

They should be given back their villages and inheritance. Remove the interlopers and rehabilitate the original owners you call bandits for a return to normalcy.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Thonee(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Blood has entered some of their brains deeply that surrendering a riffle for ten cows won't stop them from killing.
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by petermichaels(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kai!! What a nation
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by Louisboy22(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yankee101:
Are they crazy?

One cow will buy another Ak47 and the other will serve as profit, busimess continues
how much is for AK 47?
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by ashawopikin(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
majamajic:

It's a gesture , they need withdraw those arms from bandits , with that peace will come back , nice move !
they need to be killed
Re: Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing by JohnOkolo: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
We have all been cheated.
They kill our brothers and sisters only to get two cows in the end
Haaaa
So if i get an AK now,kill some northerners
I will still get two cows in return

Nigeria is fuccked up

You are so blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.