Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop (74852 Views)

Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by hakym619(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
OK
Damnnn

Isorrytt
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by samuelgodson(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Q
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by mostyg(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
FP already
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by SexySapphire(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
He's good, but not as good as the guy who did the legendary wizkid and Davido's native photoshop picture.

Can anyone pls help with that picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by smartmo2020: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good One !
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Kemimarch16(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wow raw talent
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Baztardmods: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Shakaranews2020: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
This twitter guy. He is good.

Meanwhile, The Shocking Truth Behind the dead of Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria first female Airfoce Helicopter Pilot, has been exposed. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOiQVkS020
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by sportFX: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
visijo:
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean
Please help me I'm newly married��

Means she can't stand your body odour, go take a shower.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
visijo:
she need priiiickk + mad fck

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by DardyGentle(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
visijo:

It means you are a mumu+

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by kingxsamz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
The guy is really underrated...
He does GTA videos too... grin
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by lugo99(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
LIGHIWTITLALSIWSLA
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Okuda(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
take it or leave it, this bros still dey learn work..lol

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Betterhandwork(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's nice.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by theNOISEmaker: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
King of what? Abeg abeg.. Those manipulation aren't colour graded well sef...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by obiekunie2: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
he is not even half as good as adekunle gold.

this guy photoshops are still so amateur - they even show its poorly photoshopped.

see how that rema head is out of proportion to his body.

Adekunle Gold wey photoshop aisha buhari enter america - from airport to conference to the extent he convinced all of us that are very sure she no go america!

ADEKUNLE GOLD IS A PHOTOSHOP LEGEND - NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE TO HIM YET.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by kingxsamz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
BetaJobNG:
This guy can chop meat eh!!!

I swear... I don't know what kind of competition he's in o, that they give him an animal to finish every week. grin
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by theNOISEmaker: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Okuda:
take it or leave it, this bros still dey learn work..lol
say na king of photoshop.. I laugh at those manipulations.. Na novice him still be.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by theNOISEmaker: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
he is not even half as good as adekunle gold.

this guy photoshops are still so amateur - they even show its poorly photoshopped.

see how that rema head is out of proportion to his body.

Adekunle Gold wey photoshop aisha buhari enter america - from airport to conference to the extent he convinced all of us that are very sure she no go america!

ADEKUNLE GOLD IS A PHOTOSHOP LEGEND - NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE TO HIM YET.
i swear! When i saw KING OF PHOTOSHOP i was expecting some mind blowing shit.. I can do Those editings with phone sef.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Dabliss02(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ayo opor
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by wizod(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Ftc,.
A sign that things will work out for me starting from tomorrow and to all my nairaland niggarrrrs struggling hard for this position,.
Don't worry, your time will come by and by.

The guy is really a genius
Kudos omoluabi..
[s]But no use your Godgiven talent against other tribe like the picture below,
If you know, you know.[/s]
why are mad people allowed in dis forum?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by kinibigdeal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
ExAngel007:
too obvious...

The "picmix" and backgrounds and shades don't blend well.

If you are a graphic designer you will see a lot of errors in those photoshop. Not a perfect job. I will give him 48%

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by TechShrewd: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Do you need a shop space for your business in the Online Marketplace, contact me for your advert promotions on Facebook, Instagram and Google.

To find out more https://techshrewd.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
He is not anywhere as good as the ground that Adekunle Gold steps on.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Shellsploit: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
This one still dey learn work to superimpose / edit images. cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nomswag: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
No hating but I nor see anything for all this picture wen op upload oh, looks amateurs to me..CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by chariisGRACE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
ABballer100:
He is good but The other guy Sammy
He is Really good

Aswr. That Sammy is good
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by authority2006(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
realokopi:
Somebody should summarize please. I have fever, I can't read it all. undecided

Okay, I read it all but understood little. Pictures too didn't help neither. Lol
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tueh...this is photoshop abuse.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by ukaface(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
AGBaby is still the best though....
This guy wey love to dey chop meat upandan for IG....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.