Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop (74689 Views)

Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Fero24(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Is he the Harrison guy on twitter? Because ain't no body better than that Harrison �
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by MisterGrace: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
ExAngel007:
too obvious...

The "picmix" and backgrounds and shades don't blend well.

Let us see your work.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Chirowman(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
good of him
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by teemann24: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
visijo:
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean
Please help me I'm newly married��
its means'" Niggar put the godamm dick inside my pvssy""

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Slynation(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2020
visijo:
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean
Please help me I'm newly married��
It's a sign for you to enter her, if she's not asleep.... My GF does this as well grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Sammyblack87: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Okuda post=91821509]take it or leave it, this bros still dey learn work..lol[/quoteThats na work? We dey do legit editing for street boys ]
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Sammyblack87: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Learner.... We dey run confirm editing for street guys since 2009 for photoshop... If you submit this kind job for client, work don cast be that. Make he come sign for 6 months training abeg
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Sammyblack87: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2020
fuckboys:
The Simi picture was very obvious tho
Chioma and Davidos also.....

I've seen better,

Dude is not even close to been the gateman of the king of Photoshop
Bros dat guy na learner, if u see fudge document alone, u go fear, as oyibo woman see dat work, na cast already
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by MATURELION: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2020
theNOISEmaker:
King of what? Abeg abeg.. Those manipulation aren't colour graded well sef...
grin grin grin I was looking at these and the next thing on my mind was mtchewwww not to discourage him but he ain't no king of photoshop
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by csamii: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2020
This one na photochop abeg
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Goalnaldo(m): 1:52am On Jul 18, 2020
I never AG was into photoshoping previously.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Goalnaldo(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Fero24:
Is he the Harrison guy on twitter? Because ain't no body better than that Harrison �
that guy Na wehrey grin I wanted to send him one of my pic to help me edit but his DM is locked.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2020
All this guys ain't even near Johnnymontage or Harrison when it comes to manipulation..

AGbaby still leads
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by clockwisereport: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Madisonsqua:

Your story is a pathetic one, I pray help locate u soonest.....please accepted my little token of Love....it will be in ur account in about an hour or 2.....stay strong.

God be with you

that guy is a scammer. please avoid him.

if you must help, please help nwamabo247 whom he is using his video to defraud people
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Madisonsqua(m): 2:45am On Jul 18, 2020
clockwisereport:

that guy is a scammer. please avoid him.

if you must help, please help nwamabo247 whom he is using his video to defraud people
are completely sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by clockwisereport: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Madisonsqua:
are completely sure about that?
yes sir

He is using nwamabo247's(also a nairalander) video to defraud people.

if you are in doubt, just search for "anthony m okeke" here on nairaland and see things for yourself.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Madisonsqua(m): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2020
clockwisereport:

yes sir
unfortunately I cant stop the transfer...its only 10k.....if he's scamming with such story.....leave him to it ...kama ain't no joke....people who truly need help dont get one because of people like him.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Madisonsqua(m): 2:51am On Jul 18, 2020
clockwisereport:

yes sir

He is using nwamabo247's(also a nairalander) video to defraud people.

if you are in doubt, just search for "anthony m okeke" here on nairaland and see things for yourself.

And no moderator can take him down....dont worry brother....he's invoking serious agony.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by clockwisereport: 2:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Madisonsqua:
unfortunately I cant stop the transfer...its only 10k.....if he's scamming with such story.....leave him to it ...kama ain't no joke....people who truly need help dont get one because of people like him.

ok. It's your money.

I would have loved you to help the real guy instead of a thief.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by clockwisereport: 2:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Madisonsqua:

And no moderator can take him down....dont worry brother....he's invoking serious agony.

he have so many monikers.

everybody is tired.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Madisonsqua(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2020
clockwisereport:

ok. It's your money.

I would have loved you to help the real guy instead of a thief.
theres nothing I can do money has been released...but would see if I could get his bank account freeze
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by clockwisereport: 2:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Madisonsqua:
theres nothing I van do money has been released...but would see if I could get his bank account freeze

ok. nice one
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Toluwarnih(m): 3:36am On Jul 18, 2020
realokopi:
Somebody should summarize please. I have fever, I can't read it all. undecided
we gather dey
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Artwasdcase(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2020
I think most of his photo manipulations are done in such a way that its really visible that it's a cut and replace.
That's where his art lies, you can tell that he's deliberately not blending the characters into their background
And btw, his GTA videos are not graphic design but motion graphics/vfx
Btw please rate my own photo edit

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by GoldPencil: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Person still de learn work Dem call am King. Na why Nigeria de where e dey. Lack of speaking truth. Right people to right job. Na amateur crap be this grin
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Femi adesina will call You soon....

You're going to aso rock
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by LeoFish92(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Checked86:
Bleacher Report Football=factory of photoshop

Be like say na the owners of photoshop itself they work there. Those ones are not kings. They are gods of photoshop
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by sureteeboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2020
qeemus:
He's good, but definitely not the king of photoshop

fuckboys:
The Simi picture was very obvious tho
Chioma and Davidos also.....

I've seen better,

Dude is not even close to been the gateman of the king of Photoshop
Such a stuppid title. I bet these ones haven't seen a world class manipulation all their life.
@Johnnymontage on Instagram produces far better photo manipulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.