Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop (74855 Views)

Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by africandollar: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kai! Simi no short like dat nau.

The guy dey try though.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Emilokoiyawon: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
visijo:
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean Please help me I'm newly married��

You are madt but you have no one to tell you.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Sensitivity: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
ExAngel007:
too obvious...

The "picmix" and backgrounds and shades don't blend well.
Do your own make we see wink
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by winkmart: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Talent
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by GalPissetzky: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
i go dust this guy na
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by frankmoney(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Looks very fake
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by nkiliuzo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
OP is talking in the nonsense... sammy us currently the king of Photoshop in Nigeria, dude alone has over 200k followers on FB

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Donniest22(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
I love this guy,
His works especially GTA naija
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by RedboneSmith(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
These are actually not that good. And I'm trying to be nice.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Roodez(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
ABballer100:
He is good but The other guy Sammy
He is Really good
Sammy still the best I've seen so far, the guy is just too good
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by jimmyroger: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
I swear this guy is a learner, check zuri multimedia on Instagram he bad pass this guy
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by donsheddy1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ghostrye:
issokay
He is really good, reminds me of AG back then, that guy was a beast
AG still beats this guy's skills. The image with simi would have been better off without that other guy on the right and that's what sold off the design. The dude has different lighting from the rest.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Checked86: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bleacher Report Football=factory of photoshop

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by agboifeanyi242(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
fuckboys:
The Simi picture was very obvious tho Chioma and Davidos also.....
I've seen better,
Dude is not even close to been the gateman of the king of Photoshop
My broda, I tire ooooo.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by GuestLog: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is all rubbish, no color filter, no whitebalance, the edges are not well blended, imperfections on the lightening. I'll rate his work with my 2009 designs.

Ayo is still a learner where I am. I won't throw him a challenge just yet, let him enjoy his fame I won't be the one to spoil his hustle.

I'm not hating, he just doesn't deserve the title.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
kudos bro

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by meum: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
fuckboys:
The Simi picture was very obvious tho
Chioma and Davidos also.....

I've seen better,

Dude is not even close to been the gateman of the king of Photoshop

Yea they r so obvious
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by okunwaye(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good but have seen better
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by DaObserver(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wonder why the king hype
ExAngel007:
too obvious...

The "picmix" and backgrounds and shades don't blend well.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
Congrats to Ayo the 'Creator'.

Meanwhile, today marks 3 years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 3 days that Jehovah and Allah the fake creators have spent in their spiritual cage. Churches and mosques are shut and eyes are opening daily.
The characters on nairaland self ehn. Una no go kill person.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by OtemAtum: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
SegFault:

The characters on nairaland self ehn. Una no go kill person.
We won't die. We've always been here and we will remain here. Actually, the record of Jehovah, Allah and thousands of other religious gods currently held in their spiritual cage has been here with us for some years now. You can follow the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/5123826/time-jehovah-spent-spiritual-prison
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Naijaarchive(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice but have u guys seen Sammy creativity... The guy is nuts grin there is no one he can't blend into is pics... I remember the one where he was riding a hen... Not to talk of Adekunle Gold (LEGEND) grin
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Naijaarchive(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
nkiliuzo:
OP is talking in the nonsense... sammy us currently the king of Photoshop in Nigeria, dude alone has over 200k followers on FB

I talk am... The guy is amazing... Everything always blend in
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
We won't die. We've always been here and we will remain here. Actually, the record of Jehovah, Allah and thousands of other religious gods currently held in their spiritual cage has been here with us for some years now. You can follow the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/5123826/time-jehovah-spent-spiritual-prison
I mean your post was funny oh. I am not into the spiritual mumbo jumbo.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by OtemAtum: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
SegFault:

I mean your post was funny oh. I am not into the spiritual mumbo jumbo.
okay
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
realokopi:
Somebody should summarize please. I have fever, I can't read it all. undecided

Lazy bone.... That's creation story...

I stopped half way
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Abusadiq01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
see d ijiot head like snooker table
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by alkines(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Are u kidding me!! This ain't good at all like WTF!!! KING OF WHAAAAAA!!!

The guy needs to go back to school and learn proper super imposition with Photoshop. I wouldn't have condemned this if only he wasn't tagged "king of photoshop".....
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by BabaIbo: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
There are some errors in his designs.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Ayo081(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy
visijo:
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean
Please help me I'm newly married��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.