Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? (384 Views)

Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by ePoster: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
In romantic relationships, what do women have to offer except for sex?
I think that's a very ignorant question. One of the many silly ways the guys here attack females. Ignorance is bliss, but to be delibrately blind to the truth is buffoonery.
Assuming my great grandfather rose from his grave to ask such a question, it would be understandable. But for these men it is not. Afterall, this is the 21st century... undecided
Most women provide for the family financially alonside their husbands. There are female lawyers and doctors and engineers. Women who are executives and those who have established their businesses such as trading, tailoring and so on.
These women's income are used, no matter how small, to take care of various neccessities. In addition to managing the home, they also support their partners by working and earning.

1 Like

Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by ePoster: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Secondly, even if the lady isn't employed she's burdened with the responsibility of managing the home. She takes care of her children, husband and other relatives, usually at the expense of herself.
Most men underestimate the stress of such a duty because they haven't had a reason to appreciate it. While a woman takes care of the family, a man simply goes to work (something most women do already) and returns to complain about how hectic his day had been.
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by ePoster: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
The simple truth to it is that relationships are all about shared responsibilities. And women nowadays are already taking up the duty of earning for the family unlike most males who refuse to have anything to do with domestic duties.
As a man, money shouldn't be the only thing you have to offer.
And for those who complain about women and sex, the simple solution is to approach and date girls with a sense of independence not those with the 'entitlement mentality'. At the end, it narrows down to your choice.
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
What do you want them to offer, list them please.
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by longetivity(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
only thing they can offer is pussy...pusssy and pussy
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What do you want them to offer, list them please.
a man who isn't scared of doing the dishes, washing soiled clothes, cooking, taking care of the kids and I. Who would take carry to school and bring them back and so on. While I go to work and come back to meet dinner ready. My favourite cuisine. Yummy! grin
Most guys think such are beneath them embarassed
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dew04:
a man who isn't scared of doing the dishes, washing soiled clothes, cooking, taking care of the kids and I. Who would take carry to school and bring them back and so on. While I go to work and come back to meet dinner ready. My favourite cuisine. Yummy! grin
Most guys think such are beneath them embarassed
grin the battle of what does she have to offer is getting out of hand. lol
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
grin the battle of what does she have to offer is getting out of hand. lol
We got to trash the issue now! wink
Re: In Romantic Relationships, What Do Women Have To Offer? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Different women, different offers... Na the kind woman wey you jam go determine

(1) (Reply)

Fans React After August Alsina Drops New Song Titled 'entanglements' / What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail / Outrage Over Treatment Of Lady Arrested With Boyfriend - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.